Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Worldwide, 1 in 3 men aren't the biological father to their children. Paternity fraud is an epidemic

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I knew this already more or less from the book "The Red Queen" by Matt Ridley so I told myself if I ever officially have kids, with a wife, I would get them paternity tested. It is funny how people can deny natural selection and evolution and still believe in God with information like this. It appears we are nothing but animals a lone in the universe without God.
    Double.
    Last edited by Kamal900; 12-12-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    As I said, sounds more like damage control than the real thing. If so, why have left-leaning governments like France banned it outright and have feminists pushed for the same in various states of America ?
    This paternity fraud epidemic happens mostly in the most liberal and left leaning countries like most of the western world. Here, it is very much a capital offense against both the state and the husband if she was caught slutting around behind her husband's back.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

1 Not allowed!

Default Worldwide, 1 in 3 men aren't the biological father to their children. Paternity fraud is an epidemic

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Me too. No matter how much I trust my girlfriend and etc, I would still have my kids to have paternity tested to see if I am their biological father or not. In this day and age, many late boomer, millennial and zoomer women are becoming more and more promiscuous by the day, and the left leaning governments like France and Spain is telling men to sacrifice their well being just to make women happy as inferior kind of men rather than telling women to take pride of their identity and well being.
    Well the “leftists” in those countries can only do that because they know they are dealing with beta males who won’t do shit about it.

This is why I have said many times. Evolution went wrong somewhere and men have lost their aggression and high T levels. And men today are paying for that.

Ironically women are trying to bring back their own subjugation by having more interest in high T bad boy type men. This type of men don’t really deal with women’s bullshit or even care to stick around to raise a family. And ironically this is exactly how all men should be to protect their worth as a man and never be turned into some beta male worker. Also ironically most women don’t have the genes to give birth to the perfect bad boy chad even if they fuck one. The mother’s genes greatly effect the testosterone production of the child and overall androgenicity of the child. The higher T the mom is the higher T the baby will be exposed to bringing about stimulation of higher androgen receptor count and masculinization.

If you look at the most masculine chad type guys they are almost always born to big framed deep voice big sexy mama women.

So ironically they can’t even accomplish what they want cuz they don’t got it.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,344
    Given: 31,140

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    Well the “leftists” in those countries can only do that because they know they are dealing with beta males who won’t do shit about it.

This is why I have said many times. Evolution went wrong somewhere and men have lost their aggression and high T levels. And men today are paying for that.

Ironically women are trying to bring back their own subjugation by having more interest in high T bad boy type men. This type of men don’t really deal with women’s bullshit or even care to stick around to raise a family. And ironically this is exactly how all men should be to protect their worth as a man and never be turned into some beta male worker. Also ironically most women don’t have the genes to give birth to the perfect bad boy chad even if they fuck one. The mother’s genes greatly effect the testosterone production of the child and overall androgenicity of the child. The higher T the mom is the higher T the baby will be exposed to bringing about stimulation of higher androgen receptor count and masculinization.

If you look at the most masculine chad type guys they are almost always born to big framed deep voice big sexy mama women.

It's the pesticides but yeah genes should play a role from both sides of the family if you're lucky.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...male-hormones/

Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 01:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic, German, some Jewish
    Ancestry
    Mercia/Northumbria, Westphalia/Baden-Wuttemburg, Mayo/Donegal, Powys, Argyll, Pas-de-Calais, Poland?
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    probably alpine+atlantid/mediterranid
    Politics
    non party affiliated center-right
    Hero
    Vercingetorix, Caratacus, Arminius, Robert the Bruce, Owain Glyndwr, Jan Sobieski III
    Religion
    I feel connected to paganism & my ancestors but am also scientific
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,927
    Given: 2,177

1 Not allowed!

those women be cheating, this is Kali Yuga

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post

Not necessarily. You have to take these things with a grain of salt considering that feminists and other neoliberals changed the sexual relations and dynamic of the two genders and so on. The article that he used is around 21 years old which is outdated since the methods and algorithms they used to calculate such thing is unreliable to say the least. It's not evolution really, it's the society itself that had changed for the worst during the 60's till present.
    Last edited by Kamal900; 12-12-2019 at 05:44 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NiccMach View Post
    This is why all babies should have paternity test. Only cucks are not disturbed by this statistics. France banned that paternity test years ago I remember, other western countries will follow probably. World is being cucked decade by decade.
    Not exactly. Yes, they did, but the world isn't France. There are countries/peoples that will manage to live through of it all. Westerners are the ones who has the high risk of being extinct to oblivion. We'll managed it.
    Last edited by Kamal900; 12-12-2019 at 05:45 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

As I said, sounds more like damage control than the real thing. If so, why have left-leaning governments like France banned it outright and have feminists pushed for the same in various states of America ?
    Yeah, but at the same time, I believe the numbers are way off since they method they used to know the percentage of children born out of wedlock while married is exaggerated to say the least. Remember, some of the articles the man had posted is quite outdated to say the least. Men and women do cheat on each other quite equally, but the reasons behind such cheating between the two genders is quite different. Men in general are the ones who cheat based on looks while women cheat based on revenge on their significant other for the most part.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl...s-people-cheat

As you can see this study, men cheat because out of boredom and the need of sex while women cheat based on neglect and etc. Again, the guy in the video sounds like those MGTOW men just to show how dangerous it is to be with a woman and so on. He even admitted that only less than 1% of children are born out of wedlock during marriage in the Arab/Islamic countries, so it's not simply because it's some kind of woman's nature to cheat on their men all of the time. It's mostly based on the political environment of the society itself.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I knew this already more or less from the book "The Red Queen" by Matt Ridley so I told myself if I ever officially have kids, with a wife, I would get them paternity tested. It is funny how people can deny natural selection and evolution and still believe in God with information like this. It appears we are nothing but animals a lone in the universe without God.
    It has nothing to do with it really. Natural selection has nothing to do on women cheating on their husbands and etc. Western and secular societies in general is no longer based on strict monogamy anymore where they had laws and regulations that the average libtard these days view them as oppressive. Both men and women are mostly drunk with hedonism and infantile way of thinking. Our ancestors went from polygamy to monogamy during our course of human evolution to reach a more stable form of relationship which made us a very odd ball in the animal kingdom. Birds cheat on their husbands just to increase the genetic diversity of the said species. The reasoning of women doing such things has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

What you're talking about is sexual selection, not natural selection. Women who chooses certain traits of the man that is desirable for the offspring is sexual selection which has nothing to do with cheating whatsoever. We humans may be animals, but we're not animals at the same time since we have the ability to think of our actions unlike most animals who don't.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

And besides, it's definitely NOT a worldwide epidemic that this guy keeps on fear-mongering. Not all the world's societies are like those leftist countries of the western world or the most secular countries of Africa like Nigeria. The Philippines for example(your girlfriend is a Filipino) is VERY conservative to say the least which is also true for the Islamic world as well where even the guy stated that only less than 1% of men are taking care of children that are not biologically theirs. Women coming from different backgrounds and societies does play a role as well which is also true for men.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information