Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nassbean View Post
    What's even more worse is you providing nothing except your opinions ...also 99% of my quotes here aren't from this site I also posted plenty of links especially when it comes to genetic quotes.
    The paper that you had presented like an authoritative paper wasn't published in a peer-reviewed journal and by the way supported Coon's observations that were 60 years old at that time (in the 80's).

I don't care at all that most of what you're quoting isn't from that site. The fact is that you posted exactly the same quotes from the same website months ago so you were clearly aware of what you were posting, another lie that you were trying to find rapidly evidences :

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post6258016

It's a coincidence that a lot of islamic websites quoted the same text that you've posted here ?

The website Sunnah.org : http://www.sunnah.org/
    http://www.sunnah.org/history/moors.htm

A thread in a muslim forum that quote exactly the same passages : https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...atically/page9

A muslim blog : https://somayyamasood.wordpress.com/.../muslim-spain/

Another muslim website : https://www.call-to-monotheism.com/a...by_dean_derhak
    https://www.call-to-monotheism.com/

https://www.irfi.org/articles/articl...he_europea.htm

https://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com...renaissance/2/

https://www.imamreza.net/old/eng/imamreza.php?id=729

All islamic websites that quote part of the quotes that you've sent.

Curiously I haven't found any modern book/scientific study that quote them.

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sûreté,
    Car j'aime à respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    You have read a thousand books but that means little to nothing if you are deceived. I am a native and have learned my own nation's history through our own scholars, something you haven't. You can't have a better source than that because all the info and data regarding that period is to be found in here. Here is a proper book from a Ph.D. Harvard professor that you should read instead of your Al-Andalus fairy-tales books written by Islamic brotherhood and who knows what other dubious scolars:

That's a book mainly about the social situation of al andalus ... My point wasn't about this. And can we really expect objectivity from a spanish author who write about al andalus ...idk it's quite suspicious I prefer at least non moroccan and non spanish authors we never know.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    The paper that you had presented like an authoritative paper wasn't published in a peer-reviewed journal and by the way supported Coon's observations that were 60 years old at that time (in the 80's).

I don't care at all that most of what you're quoting isn't from that site. The fact is that you posted exactly the same quotes from the same website months ago so you were clearly aware of what you were posting, another lie that you were trying to find rapidly evidences :

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post6258016

It's a coincidence that a lot of islamic websites quoted the same text that you've posted here ?

The website Sunnah.org : http://www.sunnah.org/
    http://www.sunnah.org/history/moors.htm

A thread in a muslim forum that quote exactly the same passages : https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...atically/page9

A muslim blog : https://somayyamasood.wordpress.com/.../muslim-spain/

Another muslim website : https://www.call-to-monotheism.com/a...by_dean_derhak
    https://www.call-to-monotheism.com/

https://www.irfi.org/articles/articl...he_europea.htm

https://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com...renaissance/2/

https://www.imamreza.net/old/eng/imamreza.php?id=729

All islamic websites that quote part of the quotes that you've sent.
    I'm not only talking about the berber encyclopedia which is a reference in that field but also about what I said about the ME influence on greeks ect As for these quotes Yes i took them to answer rapidly in another thread some months ago ...where is the contradiction here ? reread I said " I used them to contradict people like you" and I didn't waste my time today I went back to that thread and took them again. You start to be really paranoic yes I'm from a muslim network with falsified quotes under the taqiyah for Allah subhana wa'ta'ala

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not only talking about the berber encyclopedia which is a reference in that field
    It isn't a reference in the field of physical anthropology and Coon's observations aren't a scientifical proof either. You haven't understood all the discourse that we've made on the another thread.

but also about what I said about the ME influence on greeks ect
    Lol. I've read lot of books about Greece history noticeably for example by Claude Mossé you're clearly over-exagerating some exchanges that occurred between the civilizations. You were saying the afrocentrist bullshit like "greek mathematicians learnt dat true mathematics from Egyptians"

It's ridiculous.

As for these quotes Yes i took them to answer rapidly in another thread some months ago ...where is the contradiction here ?
    It's just that you were well aware from were these quotes where originally sent, and please, don't try to making fun of me, how you can say that you hadn't any idea about the ideological orientation of the website ?

It's lying, purely and simply.

reread I said " I used them to contradict people like you" and I didn't waste my time today I went back to that thread and took them again.
    Yes basically discussing here is a matters of humiliating the opponent, "clash" and C/C rapidly texts. This isn't a manner to debate (even vehemently), it's disgusting.

You start to be really paranoic yes I'm from a muslim network with falsified quotes under the taqiyah for Allah subhana wa'ta'ala
    I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that you're a muslim that tries to push out his agenda. Clearly using these quotes wouldn't help you to convince us of the contrary.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It isn't a reference in the field of physical anthropology and Coon's observations aren't a scientifical proof either. You haven't understood all the discourse that we've made on the another thread.

Lol. I've read lot of books about Greece history noticeably for example by Claude Mossé you're clearly over-exagerating some exchanges that occurred between the civilizations. You were saying the afrocentrist bullshit like "greek mathematicians learnt dat true mathematics from Egyptians"

It's ridiculous.

It's just that you were well aware from were these quotes where originally sent, and please, don't try to making fun of me, how you can say that you hadn't any idea about the ideological orientation of the website ?

It's lying, purely and simply.

Yes basically discussing here is a matters of humiliating the opponent, "clash" and C/C rapidly texts. This isn't a manner to debate (even vehemently), it's disgusting.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that you're a muslim that tries to push out his agenda. Clearly using these quotes wouldn't help you to convince us of the contrary.

Seriously I'm tired answering you Lies lies and exaggeration as usual and you want me to have a proper debate with you ? that's impossible you're biased because of your political orientations but also because of your racist mind Now you're just trying to discredit me because i took some quotes from a muslim site wow good job Maurice ! I didn't say all of the greek maths came from Egypt and yes my goal is to humiliate you especially after how you treated me without even knowing me take a look at some of my posts I've already debated fairly with a lot of nice people here but for people like you I will never have respect.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Seriously I'm tired answering you Lies lies and exaggeration as usual and you want me to have a proper debate with you ? that's impossible you're biased because of your political orientations but also because of your racist mind
    Personal attacks, as you've seen all what I've used as a critic come directly from what you have sent of messages. You're treating me of racist because I exposed what your diaspora is doing in Europe. For you the racism is when you say the truth about what's going in France and the truth the copy/pasting of muslim propaganda.

Nice double standards.

i took some quotes from a muslim site wow good job Maurice !
    What's fun is that your agenda have been revealed to all members here, you can joking about that people will know how you select your quotes and your dishonesty. Good job Sofiane.

I didn't say all of the greek maths came from Egypt
    This was basically your underlying idea, by suggesting that the most important greek mathematicians learnt in Egypt "from egyptians" mathematics

and yes my goal is to humiliate you
    Then I have made your plan to fail, and in his failure that it became public the disgusting methods that you use.

you I will never have respect.
    Actually it's you that in every thread try to advance your agenda about either S.Europe, Northern Africa or whatever subject that touch your ethnicity. Like your assertions about the fact that coastal berbers are as light as a lot of southern euros (laughing).

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Personal attacks, as you've seen all what I've used as a critic come directly from what you have sent of messages. You're treating me of racist because I exposed what your diaspora is doing in Europe. For you the racism is when you say the truth about what's going in France and the truth the copy/pasting of muslim propaganda.

Nice double standards.

What's fun is that your agenda have been revealed to all members here, you can joking about that people will know how you select your quotes and your dishonesty. Good job Sofiane.

This was basically your underlying idea, by suggesting that the most important greek mathematicians learnt in Egypt "from egyptians" mathematics

Then I have made your plan to fail, and in his failure that it became public the disgusting methods that you use.

Actually it's you that in every thread try to advance your agenda about either S.Europe, Northern Africa or whatever subject that touch your ethnicity. Like your assertions about the fact that coastal berbers are as light as a lot of southern euros (laughing).
    hahaha calme toi un peu ...je m'ennui et je m'occupe avec ces petites bagarres du net mais arrête d'être dans le dénis tu es raciste et oui les berbères de la côte méditerranéenne ne sont pas plus basané qu'un sicilien ou qu'un portugais y'a pas de doutes la dessus

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

hahaha calme toi un peu ...je m'ennui et je m'occupe avec ces petites bagarres du net mais arrête d'être dans le dénis tu es raciste et oui les berbères de la côte méditerranéenne ne sont pas plus basané qu'un sicilien ou qu'un portugais y'a pas de doutes la dessus
    L'argumentaire "tu es raciste", le type d'argument de gauche qui vise à couper toute discussion.

Pour ce qui est des berbères de la côte j'attends toujours les preuves m'enfin bon, en plus prendre la Sicile qui est vraiment la région la plus au Sud de l'Italie ce n'est pas honnête pour faire une comparaison globale (et puis même la plupart des siciliens sont entre le type II et III donc normaux pour un européen du sud). Je suis très septique quant aux fait que les berbères de la côte soient aussi clairs, les nord-africains penchent très largement dans le côté sombre de la carnation, et je ne vois pas pourquoi les berbères côtiers dérogeraient à cette règle.

Quant aux portugais n'en parlons même pas, encore une fois si l'on prends la moyenne, le portugais moyen est bien plus clair que le berbère côtier.

Par ailleurs au début vous parliez aussi de couleur des cheveux et des yeux, sur ce point il est indéniable que n'importe quel groupe européen sera plus clair qu'un groupe de nord-africains, même côtiers ou que sais-je.

Les populations les plus clairs de la planète sont les européens du Nord, ainsi que quelques groupes ouraliques, c'est l'influence "nordique" si l'on veut résumer qui induit une plus grande incidence de yeux clairs/cheveux clairs et également peau claire, qui sont tous adaptés aux climats d'où venaient les tribus steppiques. A l'échelle européenne c'est ce que l'on observe, plus on s'approche du "Nord" plus l'incidence soit des cheveux clairs soit des yeux clairs (Estonie, Angleterre) soit les deux devient très importante.

N'importe quel européen aura plus d'admixture "Steppe" que n'importe quel nord-africain (pourvu qu'il ne soit pas mélangé à autre chose) d'où ma conclusion.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

L'argumentaire "tu es raciste", le type d'argument de gauche qui vise à couper toute discussion.

Pour ce qui est des berbères de la côte j'attends toujours les preuves m'enfin bon, en plus prendre la Sicile qui est vraiment la région la plus au Sud de l'Italie ce n'est pas honnête pour faire une comparaison globale (et puis même la plupart des siciliens sont entre le type II et III donc normaux pour un européen du sud). Je suis très septique quant aux fait que les berbères de la côte soient aussi clairs, les nord-africains penchent très largement dans le côté sombre de la carnation, et je ne vois pas pourquoi les berbères côtiers dérogeraient à cette règle.

Quant aux portugais n'en parlons même pas, encore une fois si l'on prends la moyenne, le portugais moyen est bien plus clair que le berbère côtier.

Par ailleurs au début vous parliez aussi de couleur des cheveux et des yeux, sur ce point il est indéniable que n'importe quel groupe européen sera plus clair qu'un groupe de nord-africains, même côtiers ou que sais-je.

Les populations les plus clairs de la planète sont les européens du Nord, ainsi que quelques groupes ouraliques, c'est l'influence "nordique" si l'on veut résumer qui induit une plus grande incidence de yeux clairs/cheveux clairs et également peau claire, qui sont tous adaptés aux climats d'où venaient les tribus steppiques. A l'échelle européenne c'est ce que l'on observe, plus on s'approche du "Nord" plus l'incidence soit des cheveux clairs soit des yeux clairs (Estonie, Angleterre) soit les deux devient très importante.

N'importe quel européen aura plus d'admixture "Steppe" que n'importe quel nord-africain (pourvu qu'il ne soit pas mélangé à autre chose) d'où ma conclusion.
    écoute à partir du moment où une personne commence à aliéner un autre peuple et passe son temps à leur cracher dessus je ne m'attend pas à un discours objectif de sa part surtout concernant ce même peuple qu'elle méprise autant sa n'a donc strictement rien à voir avec mes orientations politiques juste du bon sens.

En ce qui concerne les berbères de la côte j'ai posté toutes les preuves que j'avais en ma possession si tu peut les contredire avec d'autre matériaux ce serait bien et j'ai déjà posté des photos personnelles de moi et mon entourage je ne voit pas en quoi nous sommes plus foncé ou atypique ( excepté mon père qui lui est bien typé). J'ai rencontrer des tonnes d'italiens , de portugais, d'espagnols et de grecs sérieusement la plupart du temps ils étaient même plus basané que moi ( surtout les portugais et sicilien) après les traits sont différents sa c'est indéniable. Et l'élément steppique n'est pas le seul qui peu mener au blondisme ou au couleurs claires des yeux ( c'est pas une coincidence si les proportions de blondisme par example sont trouvé dans les mêmes proportions tout le long du bassin méditerranéen).

Et pour le blondisme et les yeux clairs je parlais du cas isolé des riffains qui sont d'après ce qu'a pu collecter carleton coon plus présent que chez la majorité des sud européens ..évidemment tu aura du mal a y croire et sa ne t'arrange pas puisque tu est raciste et tu ne peut accepter qu'une region d'afrique du nord soit plus "light" que tes sud italiens mais la vérité est parfois dure à accepter. ( btw j'ai aussi son livre en pdf et je ne voit pas ce qu'il y'a de défaillant dans sa méthode...je ne voit pas en quoi récolter des données purement quantitatives peut être biaisées ou "outdated")

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,347
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

it is absurd to compare Middle eastern and European architecture when they both have the same common origin. Both are derivatives of Near Eastern and Greco-Roman architecture/Byzantine and hence use the same motifs in different variants. A more reasonable comparison is East Asian Architecture to western Eurasian architecture.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information