Thread: Classify Iranian actress

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian, Georgian Jewish, minor Armenian
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer (AHG), Copper Age Zagros, Canaan, Urartu, Ass
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,784
    Given: 10,478

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    If you place her in southern Europe then I would have to assume that you have no idea about phenotype. People here darkwash southern Europe but I have lived there and I know them are proper European people. The Iranians you meet abroad are mostly Urbanized Persian mixtures. You cant take them like representatives of rural unmixed types.
    Nobody views the world in the phenotypical sense like you do. A few people called you out in this thread and liked my posts when I pointed out your sophisticated pedantry regarding this. She looks Southern European in my eyes (and a few agreed). Forget Iranians now. I am speaking of this individual now and I can see her passing in Europe. Please stop arguing about how people perceive things.

She is not light for Iranian standards. Her bone growth and skintone blends in perfectly among crowds of Iran. I can post like 15 more pics from 15 different cities of Iran and more so from Iranic plateau. This girl fits among them not among Spanish crowd or Italian. Just because she gets good amount of makeup and goes to gym does not mean her genetics changed.
    Interesting, so going to the gym and wearing makeup makes you look western. You are twisting my point, and I'll get to that soon. I know there are light Iranians, but their features are still exclusively West Asian (just like your examples above). They have physical features that pertain to West Asia. This woman in OP, give her a tan as well, has features that are more fitting for Europe, despite the fact that she can pass in Iran as well. Look at these light skinned Iranian women below -- I'm speaking of them. They're light, but their first pass is still West Asia.

Iranid types are an offshoot of Med not Purely Med.
    Again, pseudoscience. My main notion is that many Iranians are not Mediterranean, although some can be.

Western looking Iranians ? what are you talking about ? I post mostly dark haired Iranians and that too Persian types not the Irano nordoid type blondes. I in fact posted a darkest possible Iranid phenotype carriers thread a while ago.
    A dark-haired person can be extremely western/European looking. Many of your dark-haired Iranians posted here pass in Southern European. They look more like European Meds than Orientalid. But when we point that out, you will accuse us of "eurowashing" them.

I know you don't create Irano nordoid threads, but you do usually post examples of them in other threads (I'm speaking of Kurdish soldiers or whatever they are).

Just because celebrities groom themselves better doesn't make them western looking. Phenotype is about skull shape and soft tissue proportions to some extent and nothing else. Proper stabilized western phenotype are almost inexistant among Iranians.
    This again. You are creating strawmans. Nobody is stating that good grooming and going to the gym means more western looking. Please don't put words in my mouth. I look at features, not how much makeup you put on or how fit your body is. And sorry to disappoint, but I don't have this inferior-complex mindset where I view Europeans as being in a better shape. Not sure why you're implying this? Look, these pretty Iranian ladies are well groomed, but they still look exclusively Iranian/West Asian:

You were implying that pontid is a european phenotype and I have clarified that its not since its present in Turkey and also in Iran. Its cranial proximity to Iranid is striking and no one can deny that.
    I know Pontid/Med exists in West Asia as well. But that doesn't mean Iranid Iranians look like Greek Pontids, when they barely do. Again, Asiatic and European Alpines also have similar head shape and facial features as well. But they're still distinct looking. Again, nobody views people in the phenotypical sense in the outside world. We only like to do it here.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-16-2019 @ 03:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 97

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 21993 View Post
    Atlanto-Med
    Are you Kivan's sock?
    Atlantid doesn't exist in MENA.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-12-2023 @ 09:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic-Romanic
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    French Canadian+British+Italian+German+Hungarian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid+Dinaric
    Politics
    right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 740
    Given: 1,025

0 Not allowed!

she has a typical short forehand and is a common feature in middle eastern but she can pass as an american girl

Last Online
    08-12-2020 @ 05:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtiberian, Gaul, Roman
    Ethnicity
    Haitian
    Country
    Haiti
    Taxonomy
    White guy with a Haitian nose
    Hero
    They don’t exist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 218
    Given: 323

2 Not allowed!

Short fore-headed women are also found in Southern Europe, most especially Portugal, Greece and Italy.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anatolian Farmer, Caucasian Hunter Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Mix of several ethnicities from West Asia and Balkans
    Ancestry
    80% West Asia 20%Balkans
    Country
    Hong-Kong
    Politics
    Against linguistic nationalism, support genetic nationalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 631
    Given: 458

1 Not allowed!

Imo, Irano-Med type.

Anyways, I give her 9/10.Beautiful woman.
    Target: PP
    Distance: 13.9037% / 0.13903704 | ADC: 0.25x RC
    85.2 Armenian_dynasty
    10.6 Minoan_short_med_Eastern_Crete
    4.2 Phoenician_settler

Distance to: PP
    0.13943834 Armenian_dynasty
    0.14268276 Persian_incursions
    0.15227399 Thracian_settler
    0.15294616 Mycenaean_warrior
    0.15440099 Adriatic_illyrian_coast
    0.15476057 Illyrian_settler