Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The average age people lose their virginity is only 17! (in the USA)

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I agree and I disagree, a lot of millennials are self-serving and independent in the sense that marriage and family raising aren’t high on their priority list anymore. You’ll see a lot of couples wait until they are 30 to mid 30’s before settling down. But yes, a lot of immature folks have the idea that love is a fantasy and is something that doesn’t need any work on. I’m a firm believer that you can make any marriage last as long as both parties put the work in it. But sadly that’s usually not the case.
    Yeah. Relationship and marriage is the journey, not the destination.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    That's your own interpretation that you got from society itself. An Alpha male is a person who sets his own path and standards, not by others. He's not an Incel but rather a volunteered celibate who isn't interested in sex or what society itself thinks of him and his lifestyle. A beta is someone who follows or conform with society without question while the omega is even lower than a beta. He's not pathetic because you think that he's pathetic because in America it's considered unmanly if a man isn't promiscuous which is a very degenerate way of thinking since many great men in the past were not man-whores.
    He may have started out a voluntary celibate but by age 40 it became harder and harder to lose his virginity each passing year. What started out as voluntary transmogrified into something like a jail sentence. Why isn't he married already getting vagina and having babies ? Because he is an incel not a volcel. He can't find a wife because no women want him.

You also seem to be low IQ, which is not out of the ordinary for a religious person, because you seem to have very black and white thinking with no grey area. For instance, before I bought up 'Omega male' there was only Beta male and Alpha male that you bought up. Now you are saying there are only promiscuous males and virgins and nothing in between : you sound incredibly dumb.

For instance, what of a man who has had a 5 year relationship with a girlfriend and has had only sex with her ? Obviously, not a man whore.

Anyway, you are both religious so you likely both have low IQs and extreme black and white thinking.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

1 Not allowed!

I expected it to be lower. I was made fun of in school for being a virgin when I was 11 years old. lmaoooooo

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    He may have started out a voluntary celibate but by age 40 it became harder and harder to lose his virginity each passing year. What started out as voluntary transmogrified into something like a jail sentence. Why isn't he married already getting vagina and having babies ? Because he is an incel not a volcel. He can't find a wife because no women want him.

You also seem to be low IQ, which is not out of the ordinary for a religious person, because you seem to have very black and white thinking with no grey area. For instance, before I bought up 'Omega male' there was only Beta male and Alpha male that you bought up. Now you are saying there are only promiscuous males and virgins and nothing in between : you sound incredibly dumb.

For instance, what of a man who has had a 5 year relationship with a girlfriend and has had only sex with her ? Obviously, not a man whore.

Anyway, you are both religious so you likely both have low IQs and extreme black and white thinking.
    Nothing in between? I'm not some dumbass who is very insecure about myself on what others think of me and etc like you. There are studies on the fact that the more promiscuous you are, the more unhappy you are with your marriage. These kind of people are unfit to be permanent partners and etc since monogamy isn't for them which would be a disaster for marriage and their children. If you only had a few number of sexual partners in your life then there is some chance that you would cheat on your partner, but obviously not to the same extent as those men who had tens if not hundreds of sexual partners in their lifetime. Lol, are you seriously putting all women in one basket as if they are that shallow and stupid in wanting men who aren't faithful to them? I mean, I can understand in Murica since many women are promiscuous, but it's quite obvious that it's all due to the cultural and political environment of the country, not before. Yeah, which is also true for men in Murica which many of them hate the idea in sleeping with a woman who is a virgin as well since they only wanted sex, not some kind of serious relationship and commitment. Again, you can be whatever you want with your life, but don't meddle and shame others for thinking and living differently from you. I'm not religious, and I keep my religion to myself, you god damn cultural communist.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by happycow View Post
    I expected it to be lower. I was made fun of in school for being a virgin when I was 11 years old. lmaoooooo

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nothing in between? I'm not some dumbass who is very insecure about myself on what others think of me and etc like you. There are studies on the fact that the more promiscuous you are, the more unhappy you are with your marriage. These kind of people are unfit to be permanent partners and etc since monogamy isn't for them which would be a disaster for marriage and their children. If you only had a few number of sexual partners in your life then there is some chance that you would cheat on your partner, but obviously not to the same extent as those men who had tens if not hundreds of sexual partners in their lifetime. Lol, are you seriously putting all women in one basket as if they are that shallow and stupid in wanting men who aren't faithful to them? I mean, I can understand in Murica since many women are promiscuous, but it's quite obvious that it's all due to the cultural and political environment of the country, not before. Yeah, which is also true for men in Murica which many of them hate the idea in sleeping with a woman who is a virgin as well since they only wanted sex, not some kind of serious relationship and commitment. Again, you can be whatever you want with your life, but don't meddle and shame others for thinking and living differently from you. I'm not religious, and I keep my religion to myself, you god damn cultural communist.
    My nigga you are a low IQ Christian point blank : Science vs Religion -- in the book "The Red Queen" by Matt Ridley he talks about how sex is humanity's best strategy for outwitting constantly mutating internal predators. Not having sex is bad for you. Also, AIDs is a politically correct disease that does not exist in reality as it fails the scientific Koch postulates definition and I have had sex with tons of whores raw dog and don't have AIDs :

The politically-correct AIDS "disease" was cobbled togethered from some 30 different diseases, and not even satisfy the Koch postulates -- it has been shown to be a complete hoax (see Brian Ellison's Why We Will Never Win the War on AIDS or Peter Duesberg's more recent book Inventing the AIDS Virus).

Also, you can claim you are keeping your religion to yourself but it is obviously affecting your irrational outlook on life I mean you even have a Christian avatar :

The Relation Between Intelligence and Religiosity: A Meta-Analysis and Some Proposed Explanations

A meta-analysis of 63 studies showed a significant negative association between intelligence and religiosity. The association was stronger for college students and the general population than for participants younger than college age; it was also stronger for religious beliefs than religious behavior. For college students and the general population, means of weighted and unweighted correlations between intelligence and the strength of religious beliefs ranged from −.20 to −.25 (mean r = −.24). Three possible interpretations were discussed. First, intelligent people are less likely to conform and, thus, are more likely to resist religious dogma. Second, intelligent people tend to adopt an analytic (as opposed to intuitive) thinking style, which has been shown to undermine religious beliefs. Third, several functions of religiosity, including compensatory control, self-regulation, self-enhancement, and secure attachment, are also conferred by intelligence. Intelligent people may therefore have less need for religious beliefs and practices.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/ful...88868313497266

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

" People think that the Anti-Christ will emerge from the ranks of the Dragon Court? How intuitive of them. My views on Nazism are well known. Nazism was a peasant movement populated by the worst in German peasant scum. Its “Aryan” philosophy and aspirations were a complete joke, and its blind devotion to nationalistic jingoism was the height of psychological blindness and wishful thinking. You can’t make genetic Aryans – a race of kings – out of a nation of genetic turnip-peasants." -- Prince Nicholas De Vere Von Drakenberg

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My nigga you are a low IQ Christian point blank : Science vs Religion -- in the book "The Red Queen" by Matt Ridley he talks about how sex is humanity's best strategy for outwitting constantly mutating internal predators. Not having sex is bad for you. Also, AIDs is a politically correct disease that does not exist in reality as it fails the scientific Koch postulates definition and I have had sex with tons of whores raw dog and don't have AIDs :

The politically-correct AIDS "disease" was cobbled togethered from some 30 different diseases, and does not even satisfying the Koch postulates -- has been shown to be a complete hoax (see Brian Ellison's Why We Will Never Win the War on AIDS or Peter Duesberg's more recent book Inventing the AIDS Virus).

Also, you can claim you are keeping your religion to yourself but it is obviously affecting your irrational outlook on life I mean you even have a Christian avatar :

The Relation Between Intelligence and Religiosity: A Meta-Analysis and Some Proposed Explanations

A meta-analysis of 63 studies showed a significant negative association between intelligence and religiosity. The association was stronger for college students and the general population than for participants younger than college age; it was also stronger for religious beliefs than religious behavior. For college students and the general population, means of weighted and unweighted correlations between intelligence and the strength of religious beliefs ranged from −.20 to −.25 (mean r = −.24). Three possible interpretations were discussed. First, intelligent people are less likely to conform and, thus, are more likely to resist religious dogma. Second, intelligent people tend to adopt an analytic (as opposed to intuitive) thinking style, which has been shown to undermine religious beliefs. Third, several functions of religiosity, including compensatory control, self-regulation, self-enhancement, and secure attachment, are also conferred by intelligence. Intelligent people may therefore have less need for religious beliefs and practices.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/ful...88868313497266
    Low IQ, rofl. Another ad-hominem attacks from conformists such as yourself. Huh? wow, we have a denier here, ladies and gentlemen. 7abbiy, just because you're an atheist that doesn't make you rational, and just because I'm a Christian that doesn't mean I'm not rational. You really have such an infantile way of thinking when you look things in black-and-white, rofl. Sex is healthy and great if it's done right, not the way that promiscous men and women do it. Sex is a form of bonding that is very powerful for both men and women, but the "love" hormone, Oxycontin, gets less and less secreted with more and more different sexual partners you have. In other words, promiscuous men and women are far less likely to have a stable relationships and marriages than those who don't.

Lol, you thought the avatar was a Christian symbol? I know that you're pretty much an ignorant commie conformist but come on. The guy is Solaire, the video game character from the first Dark Souls game.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Sola...w=1194&bih=679

Again, we're all human beings and we're not some kind of all-seeing and all-knowing prophets, but unlike you, I don't follow anyone like a god damn sheep without thinking and coming up with my own conclusion on things that benefits me and me alone. 7abiby, sex with one or some partners in your life is fine, but having way too many creates a lot of problem not just for you but for the whole society itself where most have this bone headed views on sex and marriage that is creating destability and chaos in the country.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

" People think that the Anti-Christ will emerge from the ranks of the Dragon Court? How intuitive of them. My views on Nazism are well known. Nazism was a peasant movement populated by the worst in German peasant scum. Its “Aryan” philosophy and aspirations were a complete joke, and its blind devotion to nationalistic jingoism was the height of psychological blindness and wishful thinking. You can’t make genetic Aryans – a race of kings – out of a nation of genetic turnip-peasants." -- Prince Nicholas De Vere Von Drakenberg

*yawn*

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

*yawn*
    Nigga, I just referenced books because I am smarter than you if you want to call me pointing out the fact that you are a low IQ peasant Nazi sympathizer an ad hominen to make yourself feel better than go ahead.

I have better things to do than read your LITTERature her like reading a book e.g. quality literature. I do not have time to waste on you.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information