Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Were the hellenics, ancient greeks, Indians and Egyptians of nordic type

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 04:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic, German, some Jewish
    Ancestry
    Mercia/Northumbria, Westphalia/Baden-Wuttemburg, Mayo/Donegal, Powys, Argyll, Pas-de-Calais, Poland?
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    probably alpine+atlantid/mediterranid
    Politics
    non party affiliated center-right
    Hero
    Vercingetorix, Caratacus, Arminius, Robert the Bruce, Owain Glyndwr, Jan Sobieski III
    Religion
    I feel connected to paganism & my ancestors but am also scientific
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,927
    Given: 2,177

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques de Imbelloni View Post
    How do you know all the gods were "blond" and "blue eyes"?. And in any case, Greece is in Europe, not in china, blonde people exist there, there is nothing alien to them. You cannot trust the word of others, especially when they arent historians or academics. Read the fonts by your self.
    For example, the internet is filled with people saying that the spanish found a "white tribe" in Peru, in the 1500s, I read the chronicles myself, and the real texts said something completely different.
    and yet to the romans those with blonde or red hair where considered barbaric until their emperor had it, and it would be odd that in a culture, that if like the modern day was almost completely dark of hair and eyes, and tan of skin, that their gods would all be practically nordic looking in comparison...
    Athena is known to be grey eyed, Apollo, and Achilles blonde haired xanthos is the word, yellow is its meaning.
    I don't think its a coincidence that Alexander the great was noted as blonde of hair, its because of his royal heritage... The Spartans clearly had a caste culture, with Dorian warrior men at the top, and Ionian helots at the bottom, similar to early India, or the early Spanish colonial world. We shouldn't take the descriptions and evidence laid out before us by our ancestors as fantasy, or else risk tossing out the baby with the bath water.
    If its true that there is a little truth in every story, then there must be more then a little in a history, even if written by the 'unscientific' ancients...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mercia/Northumbria, Westphalia/Baden-Wuttemburg, Mayo/Donegal, Powys, Argyll, Pas-de-Calais, Poland?
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Vercingetorix, Caratacus, Arminius, Robert the Bruce, Owain Glyndwr, Jan Sobieski III
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Exactly, Britain,France, Germany and Italy each contributed more to the arts and sciences than Denmark, Norway and Sweden combined. I would include Lowland Scots with the English as British, though. Nordicism is retarded.
    nordicism is retarded, I'm not claiming the Dorians where literal Scandinavians but rather more north/central European in their DNA, then where the Ionians. Indo-europeanism however... may be a little less retarded

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    No way, rofl. The Dorian Greeks were not Nordic.
    never said they where, you heard "blue eyes, and blonde hair" and assumed I was saying they where practically Scandinavians! Not at all, I mean they where more Indo-european, like Celts, like Slavs, and like Scythians

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

colored reconstructions based off of the microscopic traces of pigment leftover on the surface of the statues
    Aphrodite.jpg
    Apollo.jpg
    Artemis.jpg
    Athena.png
    Heracles.jpg

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 369

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldNorth View Post
    obviously I can't read fn ancient Greek or Latin, but it doesn't take an obscure reference by some 'unknown author' to know that many of the Greek gods where described as exceedingly fair of skin hair, and eyes, and so to where classical heroes such as Achilles and Heracles described in such manners, and it wouldn't make sense for them to be described that way unless those traits where associated with a higher caste, or nobility, and we know that greek as a language didn't originate in Greece, like all other indo-european languages it originated which the fairly light skinned and haired Yamnaya, who mixed with the dark skinned and light eyes WHG and the medium skinned, and dark eyed EEF
    We cannot say WHG was 'Dark' skinned. They just lacked the alleles usually associated with light skin pigmentation in Europe. They carried a variant of the IRF4 gene, which is associated with light skin and freckles in British Isle populations, esp. the Irish. The most WHG farmer population was the globular amphora culture and the associated Funnelbeaker culture in Northern Germany, Denmark and Scania /Sweden, and they were mostly positive for all genes associated with light skin, light hair and blue eyes. Compare that to more Anatolian_N heavy EEF like the older LBK who were positive for S. European type light skin but where pred. dark eyed. Of all the EEF populations that had existed in Northern Europe, the Steppe population only absorbed the Globular Amphora EEF (around 30%) and replaced all other EEF populations (in Britain, in S.Germany, in Ireland, in N. France etc). So all Britons have Globular Amphora, as do Swedes, as do Germans and most non-Gascon/Basque Frenchmen. Do you think WHG was dark as they portray in the Media? I think not. What do you think?

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,400
    Given: 2,644

0 Not allowed!

and yet to the romans those with blonde or red hair where considered barbaric until their emperor had it, and it would be odd that in a culture, that if like the modern day was almost completely dark of hair and eyes, and tan of skin, that their gods would all be practically nordic looking in comparison...
    Athena is known to be grey eyed, Apollo, and Achilles blonde haired xanthos is the word, yellow is its meaning.
    I don't think its a coincidence that Alexander the great was noted as blonde of hair, its because of his royal heritage... The Spartans clearly had a caste culture, with Dorian warrior men at the top, and Ionian helots at the bottom, similar to early India, or the early Spanish colonial world. We shouldn't take the descriptions and evidence laid out before us by our ancestors as fantasy, or else risk tossing out the baby with the bath water.
    If its true that there is a little truth in every story, then there must be more then a little in a history, even if written by the 'unscientific' ancients...
    Almost 20% of Italy have light brown or blond hair, that's like 1 in 5 people, with greeks is at least 10% of the population,even the ones that lives in the islands, 1 in 10 people. Thats a very visible minority.
    They werent germans they are just native people:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ns-here/page13

Cant you see the diference betewn this

and this

and this

Not even the same sub race.
    Last edited by Jacques de Imbelloni; 12-16-2019 at 05:09 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques de Imbelloni View Post
    Almost 20% of Italy have light brown or blond hair, that's like 1 in 5 people, with greeks is at least 10% of the population,even the ones that lives in the islands.
    They werent germans they are just native people:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ns-here/page13
    clearly you didn't read my other post because I clearly stated that I wan't saying they where Scandinavian or even Germanic, but rather that they where more typically central/northern European then they are now, because between those times, they absorbed the local EEF and WHG populations. Modern greeks are 1/10th blonde because the ruling minority of the past where more fair of features then their subjects, which is reflected religiously by the fact that the greek gods are more northern looking then the standard greek

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    We cannot say WHG was 'Dark' skinned. They just lacked the alleles usually associated with light skin pigmentation in Europe. They carried a variant of the IRF4 gene, which is associated with light skin and freckles in British Isle populations, esp. the Irish. The most WHG farmer population was the globular amphora culture and the associated Funnelbeaker culture in Northern Germany, Denmark and Scania /Sweden, and they were mostly positive for all genes associated with light skin, light hair and blue eyes. Compare that to more Anatolian_N heavy EEF like the older LBK who were positive for S. European type light skin but where pred. dark eyed. Of all the EEF populations that had existed in Northern Europe, the Steppe population only absorbed the Globular Amphora EEF (around 30%) and replaced all other EEF populations (in Britain, in S.Germany, in Ireland, in N. France etc). So all Britons have Globular Amphora, as do Swedes, as do Germans and most non-Gascon/Basque Frenchmen. Do you think WHG was dark as they portray in the Media? I think not. What do you think?
    I think they where dark but not nearly as much as shown in the media, I think those are by far exaggerations fueled by political agenda

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 369

1 Not allowed!

I think they where dark but not nearly as much as shown in the media, I think those are by far exaggerations fueled by political agenda
    So could explain why all modern populations with the highest amount of WHG (Scandos, Esti, Baltics, Finns etc) are among the lightest populations on the planet?

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post

A population isn't uniform genetically and phenotypically
    Proof??... Phenotypically (and regarding the genes that determine the phenotype) it can be very homogeneous. Scandinavians, NE Asians and many SSA populations are very homogeneous - you just looks at pictures of crowds in those countries (minus new immigrants of course). it's the cultural marxist propaganda that says that all races are mixed etc.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information