Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you call a black person that has R1b?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I understand you are mentally retarded at math and science. One has to take the entire percentages with a grain of salt but can probably take the overall picture as true.

It's funny how you take modern science as Gospel truth. Dna.land has me as 0% African, AncestryDNA as 1% African (99% European), and the retarded Polack science of G25 (non-ICB sharing technology) often has me as 97% or less European. Anyway, since I don't have access to the specialized experience of a DNA lab I can't confirm or deny the results so that leaves all kinds of room for politically correct chicanery (I could very well be 100% European).

As someone who actually graduate degreed in math and physics, and has had the misfortune of once working in the life sciences, I know for a fact that most of what passes itself off as science is simply profit motivated statistical manipulation.

Science has been almost completely compromised, if it ever had any honor at all. The medical and life sciences are the very worst offenders. I am not the only one who thinks this. In 2009 the editor of NEJM quit in disgust saying that none of the studies coming out could be trusted.

According to Colin Campbell it is possible to prevent most of the cancers. Health care is 17% of US GDP,.IF a cure for cancer were found, it would literally collapse the economy.

Add to that the deliberately constructed (to give a certain result) mathematical models used on the global warming screed and I think we can see where this is going.(BTW DC area 1971 it was 105 degrees in the shade in summer..)

The fact that we live in the most controlled artificially manipulated environment in the history of the world doesn't figure into mental health does it? The actual FACT that the system is economically rigged against the interests of the citizenry that does not come into question in studies on mental health, nor do the UNNNATURAL foods we eat.

Science has become a religion and a political tool, anyone who believes in it has not examined the evidence.

Science has prostituted itself out and is no longer trustworthy. It is funny you want to appear scientific when you are just another prostitute !
    The reality is that these tests are very inaccurate and we will see in the next decades how they were wrong.

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sûreté,
    Car j'aime à respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,540
    Given: 28,978

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I understand you are mentally retarded at math and science. One has to take the entire percentages with a grain of salt but can probably take the overall picture as true.

It's funny how you take modern science as Gospel truth. Dna.land has me as 0% African, AncestryDNA as 1% African (99% European), and the retarded Polack science of G25 (non-ICB sharing technology) often has me as 97% or less European. Anyway, since I don't have access to the specialized experience of a DNA lab I can't confirm or deny the results so that leaves all kinds of room for politically correct chicanery (I could very well be 100% European).

As someone who actually graduate degreed in math and physics, and has had the misfortune of once working in the life sciences, I know for a fact that most of what passes itself off as science is simply profit motivated statistical manipulation.

Science has been almost completely compromised, if it ever had any honor at all. The medical and life sciences are the very worst offenders. I am not the only one who thinks this. In 2009 the editor of NEJM quit in disgust saying that none of the studies coming out could be trusted.

According to Colin Campbell it is possible to prevent most of the cancers. Health care is 17% of US GDP,.IF a cure for cancer were found, it would literally collapse the economy.

Add to that the deliberately constructed (to give a certain result) mathematical models used on the global warming screed and I think we can see where this is going.(BTW DC area 1971 it was 105 degrees in the shade in summer..)

The fact that we live in the most controlled artificially manipulated environment in the history of the world doesn't figure into mental health does it? The actual FACT that the system is economically rigged against the interests of the citizenry that does not come into question in studies on mental health, nor do the UNNNATURAL foods we eat.

Science has become a religion and a political tool, anyone who believes in it has not examined the evidence.

Science has prostituted itself out and is no longer trustworthy. It is funny you want to appear scientific when you are just another prostitute !
    You can't discuss subjects without cheap insults can you? Calling me mentally retarded does not change that you are a hypocrite. You use these calculators results when it suits you but when the results show things you don't like they aren't to be taken seriously. It really isn't the issue about how I view these tests. I've left my opinions on many threads on how I view dna tests. I'm just wondering what you get about being so derogatory and insulting about ancestry that you have yourself? I find it interesting what sort of psychology someone like you has? Do you feel more powerful by being derogatory about certain groups of people? Of course as I've said previously you could just be a troll but you do appear to have some irrational hatred of Irish people. I'm sure they aren't the only people you feel are lower than you but being Irish I notice your constant derogatory comments which are a bit pathological in their frequency.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,591
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    A Chad since it's the Chadic peoples of West Africa like the Hausa are over 40% R1b.
    I think they should be legally allowed to flood Western Europe.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,019
    Given: 6,618

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    The reality is that these tests are very innacurate and we will see in the next decades how they were wrong.
    I doubt Ancestry are wrong when they assign SSA to Whites. They use IBD sharing as well.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,540
    Given: 28,978

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    I doubt Ancestry are wrong when they assign SSA to Whites. They use IBD sharing as well.
    Ancestry are pretty spot on with some of the Genetic Communities as well and that is based on IBD also.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,019
    Given: 6,618

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Ancestry are pretty spot on with some of the Genetic Communities as well and that is based on IBD also.
    I've never seen someone from Britain/Ireland/NW Europe get any African on Ancestry, and I've seen many results. Quite a few Americans get it though, and seemingly most Latin Americans. Seems legit to me.

Last Online
    08-11-2020 @ 05:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    asd
    Country
    Iceland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 660
    Given: 656

0 Not allowed!

My brother.
    Ice

Banned
    Last Online
    04-09-2021 @ 06:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Leon
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,904
    Given: 4,896

0 Not allowed!

Kelto-Africanid

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

0 Not allowed!

True steppe

Last Online
    11-04-2023 @ 10:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrised Gallo-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Albanian
    Ancestry
    Indo-Europeans and Neolithic Wogs
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Ancient Roman + South Slavic or Hunnic Magyar
    Politics
    Anarchy
    Religion
    Prefer not to say.
    Relationship Status
    Prefer not to say
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 301
    Given: 286

0 Not allowed!

I'm R1b u152
    What does that make me?
    A Celt
    A stepper
    Or a nigger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaylı View Post
    you look more scythian sarmatian than mixed blondes(they mixed with I)

you are true r1b
    Quote Originally Posted by Noff View Post
    I saw him. Looks like ancient Roman + South Slavic or Magyar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Basal R and Q are too old to be directly associated with any linguistic group.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information