Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do the word "Albanian" translate in our native language?

Last Online
    01-09-2020 @ 03:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kosovar
    Ancestry
    Drenica
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 38

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    More like a Serbian troll account.
    I honestly don't think he's a Serbian troll account. He is an Albanian from Albania. Nothing surprising. Had the same experience on an Albanian forum. Some of them Albanians from Albania, including that Bulgarian minority, were making fun of civilian Kosovars getting massacred by the Serbs during the war and calling me Koqevar. And also threatening me. I left that place and never went back. They are just some ugly people inside.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by πολεμιστής View Post
    I honestly don't think he's a Serbian troll account. He is an Albanian from Albania. Nothing surprising. Had the same experience on an Albanian forum. Some of them Albanians from Albania, including that Bulgarian minority, were making fun of civilian Kosovars getting massacred by the Serbs during the war and calling me Koqevar. And also threatening me. I left that place and never went back. They are just some ugly people inside.
    Any Albanian that jokes about his people being killed should have his identity revoked and never call themselves Albanian again.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,281
    Given: 1,192

0 Not allowed!

Wtf man that is disgusting bro. Another human shouldnt do that let alone one of your own. Cqifsha nonen probably undercover Serbian trolls or they despise Muslims which don't make sense since albos are really tolerant of all religious.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Savages, Hillmen
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,931
    Given: 9,632

0 Not allowed!

Albán

Last Online
    01-09-2020 @ 03:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kosovar
    Ancestry
    Drenica
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 38

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Wtf man that is disgusting bro. Another human shouldnt do that let alone one of your own. Cqifsha nonen probably undercover Serbian trolls or they despise Muslims which don't make sense since albos are really tolerant of all religious.
    Nah definitely not Serbian trolls. Well known members from Albanian forum. And nothing to do with religion though many of them funny enough think we are Muslim extremists when we for the most part aren't. We just started debating a bit and one of them starts provoking me so I got a bit angry but never said anything about other Albanians or Albanians from Albania and they started getting really personal. Started making fun of civilians in Kosovo getting killed etc. So I was like fuck it OK , fuck all Albanians from Albania. And I said they are all like gypsies with gypsy mentality and honestly now that I think about it, it's really true. They steal from us when we go there. They also marry Serbs for example. Marriages with Serbs are very common actually. And marriages with Kosovars are rare.

I honestly don't think we are the same people. Same thing many Montenigrins have started to distance themselves from Serbs and Serbia and even accepted Kosovos independence, and same way Bosniaks once probably were Serbs or Croats, I think same thing that we Kosovars should start distancing ourselves from them. They are an own country for 100 years and it's still a shit hole. They have one of the lowest IQ's in Europe and they are some of Europe's shortest people also. Meanwhile average Kosovar IQ is actually 100 or something and average height is 1.80.

Not to mention majority of crimes in the diaspora are committed by them and not by Kosovars but we also get the blame.

They are some foreign people who never been what we been through over the last 100 years. I think we should start distance ourselves from them and I seen many Kosovars start doing this. Many are against unification with them now.

One of them somehow found my name probably from Albanian DNA project and he searched my surname on google maps and he found my parents house and posted a pic and threatened me ..... He thought I live there .... They are some really ugly people you have no idea. And he did that without any reason before the whole any arguments.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Nah definitely not Serbian trolls. Well known members from Albanian forum. And nothing to do with religion though many of them funny enough think we are Muslim extremists when we for the most part aren't. We just started debating a bit and one of them starts provoking me so I got a bit angry but never said anything about other Albanians or Albanians from Albania and they started getting really personal. Started making fun of civilians in Kosovo getting killed etc. So I was like fuck it OK , fuck all Albanians from Albania. And I said they are all like gypsies with gypsy mentality and honestly now that I think about it, it's really true. They steal from us when we go there. They also marry Serbs for example. Marriages with Serbs are very common actually. And marriages with Kosovars are rare.

I honestly don't think we are the same people. Same thing many Montenigrins have started to distance themselves from Serbs and Serbia and even accepted Kosovos independence, and same way Bosniaks once probably were Serbs or Croats, I think same thing that we Kosovars should start distancing ourselves from them. They are an own country for 100 years and it's still a shit hole. They have one of the lowest IQ's in Europe and they are some of Europe's shortest people also. Meanwhile average Kosovar IQ is actually 100 or something and average height is 1.80.

Not to mention majority of crimes in the diaspora are committed by them and not by Kosovars but we also get the blame.

They are some foreign people who never been what we been through over the last 100 years. I think we should start distance ourselves from them and I seen many Kosovars start doing this. Many are against unification with them now.

One of them somehow found my name probably from Albanian DNA project and he searched my surname on google maps and he found my parents house and posted a pic and threatened me ..... He thought I live there .... They are some really ugly people you have no idea. And he did that without any reason before the whole any arguments.
    Damn that is some fucked up shit wtf. You obviously know best but Albanians here in London treat Kosovans the same as their own. I never thought there was any difference since you guys are the same folks. But yes, Kosovans do seem to be more educated for sure, as well being majority Muslim. My closest friend is kosovar and she's quite religious. They also seem to distance themselves away from albanians but only because of their reputation ( drugs mainly). Those pricks who make fun of the innocent getting massacred should feel shame to themselves. How would their forefathers think of them? Height shoudnt matter but yeah, most Albanians I know are quite tall. Marrying Serbs? In albania? Don't most of you guys despise Serbs? And Serbs live in albania?

FYI I don't think you should paint all Albanians with one brush. I mean come on man, your the same people. There are always gonna be bad people among every group. You speak the same language with a different accent, look the same, same culture, same history and most importantly same blood. I agree that Kosovans are more educated though.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You shouldn't generalize your ethnic kin across the border because of some ass hats with regional/tribal beefs. I am from Albania proper. Last I checked we opened our doors and provided shelter and food to fellow Kosovars during the war. Also many of the Ghegs of northern Albania went and died in Kosova leaving their families behind. My friend never got to grow up with his father because of it. None among my area marry Serbs, hell we can barely marry anything other than Albanian without getting disowned. My family has Kosovars as well so Idk where that comment came from. Theres really not much of a phenotypical difference between most Albanians any way. These types of arguments only serve to cause further division amongst our people and make for prime targets of our neighbors.

Albania helped Kosova during the war, and Kosova helped Albania during its earth quakes. United we stand, divided we fall. Don't fall into the traps for an internet troll. If you heard some of the things I have heard Kosovars or Montenegrin Albanians say about Albanians from Albania proper, you would see that the ignorance goes both ways. You're basically doing the same to some effect.
    Last edited by MagnusDark; 01-09-2020 at 12:59 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    You shouldn't generalize your ethnic kin across the border because of some ass hats with regional/tribal beefs. I am from Albania proper. Last I checked we opened our doors and provided shelter and food to fellow Kosovars during the war. Also many of the Ghegs of northern Albania went and died in Kosova leaving their families behind. My friend never got to grow up with his father because of it. None among my area marry Serbs, hell we can barely marry anything other than Albanian without getting disowned. My family has Kosovars as well so Idk where that comment came from. Theres really not much of a phenotypical difference between most Albanians any way. These types of arguments only serve to cause further division amongst our people and make for prime targets of our neighbors.

Albania helped Kosova during the war, and Kosova helped Albania during its earth quakes. United we stand, divided we fall. Don't fall into the traps for an internet troll. If you heard some of the things I have heard Kosovars or Montenegrin Albanians say about Albanians from Albania proper, you would see that the ignorance goes both ways.
    Trust me bro, albanian dad's are on a mad one lmao. Albanian girls can't marry anyone but am Albanian, how unfortunate for some. But yeah, I agree. A northern gheg albanian from tropoje has more in common with someone from kosovo than an tosk orthodox from vlore.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Trust me bro, albanian dad's are on a mad one lmao. Albanian girls can't marry anyone but am Albanian, how unfortunate for some. But yeah, I agree. A northern gheg albanian from tropoje has more in common with someone from kosovo than an tosk orthodox from vlore.
    Well inter-ethnic marriages do happen but they are rare. He is right that this phenomena is far less common in Kosova. However I have met Kosovar Albanians myself who are not married to Albanians. I have heard people from Tropoje insult all other Albanians like they are the only ones that matter. Calling us vermin, filth etc. But My bro in law is also from Tropoje and they are very much about Albanian unity. The truth is theres differing views region to region. Sadly the clowns are like loud donkeys drowning out the majority.

Then they all wonder why our neighbors constantly fuck us over. We are our own worst enemies. Point blank. Even Skanderbeg was abandoned by the highland tribes. If they never turned their back and maintained support, the Ottomans would have never conquered us. Tribalism has done more bad for our people than good.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Aromanian (Northwestern Macedonia/North Pindus) + North Arvanite + little Greek
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid (prolly) + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid (Mutt)
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Nonwoggism
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Thraco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 92

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Glauk View Post
    Amin to that
    lol that's my phrase. But amen to that as well

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information