Page 686 of 718 FirstFirst ... 186586636676682683684685686687688689690696 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7179

Thread: Ask spaniards about Spain / Pregunta a españoles sobre España

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    The general opinion is that it is a country that is Africanizing itself by leaps and bounds, and that produces mixed feelings among Spaniards.

I know all this, I mean I thoughts so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    We think it is a pity but at the same time we think fuck them since France always was a historical enemy of Spain.

When I was a kid in 80s and 90s the jokes and gags were about English and French, while the Spaniard always was the victorious. If this was so it was because our ancestral animosity.

I think these gags ceased to exist some years ago, but it were super common and very funny.

Also we dislike France because their farmers dont like the ours, and during years they attacked the Spanish trucks when they crossed the frontier and entered to France. There is a commercial war that still exists.

Now this is the stuff I was interested in when I asked that question about France, I was interested more IN OLD SCHOOL, before arrival of those africans, arabs and other aliens in France.

Means I was interested exactly in this what you're saying, how your nation views French (means ethnic French of old school times 30 or 40 years go).

I watched many Spaniard movies, like Torrente haha, and I say many jokes about French in various Spaniard movies, so I created some feeling like you're truly some rivalry nations. But not in terms that you hate each others, it's just that interesting stuff you're saying, common distrust etc..

P.S. Have you ever talk with ethnic French (in real life) about what they're doing in France considering arabs there etc, I mean have you ever asked French WTF is wrong it you?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Now this is the stuff I was interested in when I asked that question about France, I was interested more IN OLD SCHOOL, before arrival of those africans, arabs and other aliens in France.

Means I was interested exactly in this what you're saying, how your nation views French (means ethnic French of old school times 30 or 40 years go).

I watched many Spaniard movies, like Torrente haha, and I say many jokes about French in various Spaniard movies, so I created some feeling like you're truly some rivalry nations. But not in terms that you hate each others, it's just that interesting stuff you're saying, common distrust etc..
    Torrente jokes about French are good but they are nothing compared with the gags that we used in Spain as a type of humour. Not sure if I explain myself correctly, maybe some other user could tell to you. In 80s and 90s was super typical that we did gags so: "it were an Englishman, a Frenchman and a Spaniard. Then the Englishman goes and.... blablabla". At the end of the gag the Englishman and the Frenchman looked like stupid while the Spaniard looked like the typical naughty boy. This kind of gags were mythical and you can find examples very easily http://www.mundodvd.com/ingles-frances-y-espanol-8191/

I think nowadays this animosity toward French dissapeared, yet we colloquially, and despectively, call French "gabachos", same than Italians are called espaguetis, or Irish potato eaters. I even dont know what gabacho means, or from where comes, simply we use it to "insult" a French when the ocassion is required

But answering your question, no, currently we dont hate French very much, not like decades or centuries before I guess. They are along English our ancestral enemies but nothing else. I think modern Spaniards hate Moroccans the most, and the dislike toward Frenchies is dissapearing. We see them more like a seminegro country with a supposed beautiful capital city. I bet 99% of Spaniards are not able not even to name five French cities. Not even 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    P.S. Have you ever talk with ethnic French (in real life) about what they're doing in France considering arabs there etc, I mean have you ever asked French WTF is wrong it you?
    No, I never spoke with a French in all my life. I do have seen many French tourists of all the races but never treated with them.

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AlfonsoVIII View Post
    De América sólo salía una quinta parte del oro que se extraía, y se invertía en cosas necesarias.

Quienes regalaron el oro a Inglaterra fueron los propios próceres separatistas, como San Martín, que regaló las minas peruanas a Inglaterra.
    La idea original de San Martin era colocar una monarquía en el virreinato de Perú.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AlfonsoVIII View Post
    De América sólo salía una quinta parte del oro que se extraía, y se invertía en cosas necesarias.

Quienes regalaron el oro a Inglaterra fueron los propios próceres separatistas, como San Martín, que regaló las minas peruanas a Inglaterra.
    La idea original de San Martin era colocar una monarquía en el virreinato de Perú.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    Según historiadores la mayoría del oro que España se llevó de América lo gasto eso fue una de las razones del declive del imperio Español, Lee más historia.

Uno?
    El oro de America no pasó por España. El 80% se quedó en América (previa visita a España para ser administrado y redirigido) para construir las tantas universidades, catedrales, hospitales, ciudades, palacios, que dejamos en América, además de pagar a toda la burocracia de un continente. Y de oro que sí se quedó en España, en realidad no lo vieron los españoles, los Habsburgo lo utilizaron para pagar las guerras religiosas contra protestantes y contra moros. Es decir, el oro solo sirvió para engrandecer al Imperio en AMérica y en Europa, pero no para mejorar la vida de los españoles, pues el 99% no vieron absolutamente nada del oro ni disfrutaron de los beneficios del Imperio.

Y en cualquier caso, cuando los mexicanos o quienes sean dicen lo de "devuelvan el oro", les deberíamos contestar que devuelvan ellos las catedrales, ciudades, universidades, ordenamiento jurídico, iglesias, hospicios, y un largo etc que allí les dejamos. Porque ese oro solo lo utilizaban para ornamentarse ellos en sus fiestas de sacrificios humanos, canibalismo y demás subnormalidades que hacían por aquellos lugares hace solo 500 años. De hecho, leyendo el libro de la Historia verdadera de la Conquista de la Nueva España, se llega a decir, q los mexicas (y otras tribus) almacenaban a los humanos de las tribus rivales en cobertizos, como si fueran cerdos, y los alimentaban para luego ser sacrificados a sus dioses o para ser comidos (literalmente). Hoy en día estarían haciendo lo mismo y en vez de contra España estarían luchando contra las 200 tribus con las que los mexicas estaban enfrentados. O que hablen sobre qué les pasó al Imperio Maya....que "desapareció" 200 años antes de la llegada de los españoles. Desapareció o lo aniquilaron los Mexicas u otras tribus?? Más bien lo segundo. Es decir, los mexicas eran imperialistas (a pequeña escala) y hacían cosas peores que las que achacan a los españoles, pero son tan tontos que ni se dan cuenta de ello.

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    brazilian
    Ethnicity
    brazil
    Country
    Brazil
    Religion
    atheism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 136
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

¿España está más cerca culturalmente de Francia o Italia?

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

Que coño pasa en España? La semana anterior em Linares la populacion se cargó a la polícia y agora las protestas relacionadas con el encarcelamiento de un rapper...

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Que coño pasa en España? La semana anterior em Linares la populacion se cargó a la polícia y agora las protestas relacionadas con el encarcelamiento de un rapper...
    Los putos guarros, que no tienen mejores cosas que hacer.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Se que los catalanes están en fase rebelde pero es delito insultar a la monarquía mas que al propio presidente? O Pablo Hasel cometió otros delitos?

Page 686 of 718 FirstFirst ... 186586636676682683684685686687688689690696 ... LastLast

Thread Information