Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,742
    Given: 16,840

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    I wasn't saying that Morsi was a good guy or anything, and Copts did suffer a lot of persecutions during his reign. However, Sisi is a Zionist dictator who is just as bad if not worse than his predecessors. In fact, Mubarak is far better than his later peers ever were. I know that as a German you have this cuck views on them and etc due to your people's own guilt on what your people did to the Jews during WW2 and all, but the truth is that it doesn't change the facts around here. If you have this infantile way of thinking then be my guest, but don't try to push it in, okay?
    Who is the cuck here? You jerk off top ponies.

You draw lines where there is no connection at all. Sisis stance or action on Coptics has nothing to do with his view on Israel, N O T H I N G.

You are mentally ill cause you draw a line to Israel and Jews on every topic like the obsessed maniac you are.

The jews humihilated you Arabs, Arabs are a weak race.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Who is the cuck here? You jerk off top ponies.

You draw lines where there is no connection at all. Sisis stance or action on Coptics has nothing to do with his view on Israel, N O T H I N G.

You are mentally ill cause you draw a line to Israel and Jews on every topic like the obsessed maniac you are.

The jews humihilated you Arabs, Arabs are a weak race.
    Blah blah. I stated clearly that Sisi is a Zionist, not a Jew. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist, you god damn cromagnon. On every topic? Just fuck off, you fucking homunculus. I haven't said anything bad to Jews recently. No, but his stance pretty much said it all that he doesn't care much for his fellow Egyptians really since he is very corrupt and etc, and he gets direct support from the US despite his abuses against human rights in Egypt. Honestly, Germans are very cuckish to the core, so don't pretend that you guys have some sort of pride left after your defeat in WW2, especially since you Germans are full of guilt on what you guys did to the Jews.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Blah blah. I stated clearly that Sisi is a Zionist, not a Jew. On every topic? Just fuck off, you fucking homunculus. No, but his stance pretty much said it all that he doesn't care much for his fellow Egyptians really since he is very corrupt and etc, and he gets direct support from the US despite his abuses against human rights in Egypt. Honestly, Germans are very cuckish to the core, so don't pretend that you guys have some sort of pride left after your defeat in WW2, especially since you Germans are full of guilt on what you guys did to the Jews.
    Im not full of guilt, stop projecting.

You can state the obvious facts that Jews are superior to Arabs without feeling any guilt, but be real.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Im not full of guilt, stop projecting.

You can state the obvious facts that Jews are superior to Arabs without feeling any guilt, but be real.
    Projecting? That's the truth, you idiot. Hezbullah already had beaten Israel in 2006. Again, Germans are very full of guilt on what they did to the Jews back then to the point that it had plummeted the German birth rates way below the replacement level. If we Arabs are weak then you guys are weaker because the US hold you guys on a leash with humiliation and etc(the Persian gulf states are like that as well). At least we Levantine Arabs fight against the Jews while you guys prostate yourselves to them. You can act as a brave monkey all you want in the internet, but that doesn't mean you guys are brave in real life.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Projecting? That's the truth, you idiot. Hezbullah already had beaten Israel in 2006. Again, Germans are very full of guilt on what they did to the Jews back then to the point that it had plummeted the German birth rates way below the replacement level. If we Arabs are weak then you guys are weaker because the US hold you guys on a leash with humiliation and etc(the Persian gulf states are like that as well). At least we Levantine Arabs fight against the Jews while you guys prostate yourselves to them. You can act as a brave monkey all you want in the internet, but that doesn't mean you guys are brave in real life.
    Hezbollah was just able to defend against Israel with the help of the most superior islamized ethnicity the Persians.

Every developed nation has a low birthrate completly isolated from their past or stance on israel.

You can fight insurgencies till the end of time against eachother, you stay cavemen unable to create stability or any form of innovation. The muslim arabs were the ones butchering coptics and take over egypt, not the jews.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hezbollah was just able to defend against Israel with the help of the most superior islamized ethnicity the Persians.

Every developed nation has a low birthrate completly isolated from their past or stance on israel.

You can fight insurgencies till the end of time against eachother, you stay cavemen unable to create stability or any form of innovation. The muslim arabs were the ones butchering coptics and take over egypt, not the jews.
    And? What does that have anything to do with Germans and Germany, hmm? Yes, I am aware that the Muslim Egyptians are killing innocent Copts and etc, and Sisi isn't doing much if anything to stop it. He cares more about money and for his fellow goons in the military than for his fellow Egyptians. That's the whole point. And? Israel gets much of it's military equipment from the US and other western countries like Germany and etc which is true for the Saudis as well who are also pro-Israel. Hezbullah - which is a Shi3a Arab militant organization - managed to beat Israel in 2006, and they're not so incomponent in doing so as their Egyptian and Jordanian counetparts who are under the US thumb.

Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Colombian
    Country
    Colombia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,019
    Given: 2,697

0 Not allowed!

Not going to happen. The US has a very hypocritical stance with Israel.
    Something tells me Christians and Jewish in Israel and Palestine would get along better if they all spoke Hebrew. There are a lot of secular Israelis and they go on with their lives just fine. Muslims on the other hand...

They are really from another world. The Christians in Palestine used to speak Aramaic which isn't too different from Hebrew. Maybe they should switch back to speaking a Semitic language and integrate better with their Jewish brothers. I love the idea of Israel, Toppo. An independent Palestine would be a backwards Muslim-run gigantic slum.

Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Colombian
    Country
    Colombia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,019
    Given: 2,697

0 Not allowed!

As it has been since Jamal Abdul Nasser took over the country.
    It's a shame how the Muslims overthrew centuries of history and tradition. The Egyptian civilisation was fascinating as it was. Egypt should rediscover its roots and adopt a constitution where all people have freedom of thought, belief and regligion. It was like that before 1980 apparently. Egypt should go back to that and stop persecuting Copts.

Also, should consider having Coptic as their sole official language.

Last Online
    02-08-2023 @ 11:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine Christian + Armenian + Assyrian
    Country
    Quebec
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 174
    Given: 59

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by samario View Post
    It's a shame how the Muslims overthrew centuries of history and tradition. The Egyptian civilisation was fascinating as it was. Egypt should rediscover its roots and adopt a constitution where all people have freedom of thought, belief and regligion. It was like that before 1980 apparently. Egypt should go back to that and stop persecuting Copts.

Also, should consider having Coptic as their sole official language.
    Even if the government changed, your average Egyptian Muslim HATES Christians. They call Copts parasites, say they are smelly and impure etc. You have sheiks and imans on live tv everyday fueling the hate against Christians.

Just so you have an idea, Copts are so persecuted that they all have a small Cross tattooed on their wrists at an early age which they have to show to prove they are real Christians in order to be able to enter Church to attend Mass.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by samario View Post
    Something tells me Christians and Jewish in Israel and Palestine would get along better if they all spoke Hebrew. There are a lot of secular Israelis and they go on with their lives just fine. Muslims on the other hand...

They are really from another world. The Christians in Palestine used to speak Aramaic which isn't too different from Hebrew. Maybe they should switch back to speaking a Semitic language and integrate better with their Jewish brothers. I love the idea of Israel, Toppo. An independent Palestine would be a backwards Muslim-run gigantic slum.

So did we as well. Don't dream about it so much, kid. Jews in Israel, especially by nationalists, hate Christians as well which is why many Israeli settlers were caught countless times burning up churches and graffiti with anti-Christian and anti-Arab slogans. Btw, the Christians and the Copts here(UAE) are treated far more better than in Israel and Egypt put together, so stop trying to make this fictitious idea that Israel is the best country for Christians to live in when is a country that is very ethnocentric(racist) to the core. Bitch please.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information