Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
North-west Croats look down on Serbs the most, they don't hate them as other Croats because they never interacted with them. They just see them as foreign Balkanites and don't want to have much contact with them.
You will not win sympathies for Serbs in the regions. Shouldn't I mention Franjo Tuđman was pure NW Croat?

Croatia is over 90% Catholic and tonight is Christmas Eve so I will not spend rest of my time communicating with you.
Good bye.
I wasn't referring to "Serb"hood in that post you responded to; your obsessiveness with surbz rivals that of Pribislav's obsession with Croatz.

I was referring to the Slavic ethos, a more pagan rationality as opposed to the rhetoric of nationalist Hrvatska and nationalist Serbia. Nor do I want northwest Croats to be sympathetic towards Serbs or to anyone besides those within their immediate interests zone.

As for Tudjman, according to this post : https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/anth...346567#p346567

his surname is of Hungarian noble origin

Probably not representative ideologically of the average Northwest Croat villager, but maybe I'm wrong. In any case, Kajkavian Croats probably care about Stokavian Croats as much as they care about Stokavian Serbs, which is to say, very little.

Tonight is pagan holiday co-opted by Catholics in order to more easily convert native Europeans to their cause
But have fun drinking or whatever it is you do to celebrate the birth of Jesus or whatever

(but judging from the fact that you're still on this forum you're probably going to spend your Krimbus trolling sum Surbz