Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 369

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno of Citium View Post
    Well, XenophobicPrussian has really strict criteria for blondism. He has said it himself and he has also said that these criteria may be biased. And, for light hair, no, light brown isn't included. We're only talking about blond hair here. And it's more than 17% for Spain and more than 35% for white Americans. As for the Irish, I agree, it's a bit weird. They also have high rates of jet black hair (hence the Black Irish). Their rates of jet black hair is bigger than most southern European countries.
    I would not it that far. Most Irish have Light brown hair, Medium Brown hair followed by Red hair. They have a highest rate of jet in the British Isles tho, which almost non-existent in the English despite being genetically closer to Continentals than the Irish and having less PIE steppe (only by a bit). Blond hair in Northern Europe is overrated, even Swedes only retain their blond hair into adulthood at a rate of only 30% if you are follow the strict definition of what is blond. Only Estonia is truly blond in a nationwide sense if you exclude an inbred neighbourhood located in Norway

Last Online
    Today @ 08:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    I would not it that far. Most Irish have Light brown hair, Medium Brown hair followed by Red hair. They have a highest rate of jet in the British Isles tho, which almost non-existent in the English despite being genetically closer to Continentals than the Irish and having less PIE steppe (only by a bit). Blond hair in Northern Europe is overrated, even Swedes only retain their blond hair into adulthood at a rate of only 30% if you are follow the strict definition of what is blond. Only Estonia is truly blond in a nationwide sense if you exclude an inbred neighbourhood located in Norway
    The "true" definition being ash/platinum blond? Dude, that far stretched. Ash/platinum blond isn't the only blond. It's until dark blond. And, officially by most anthropologists, Sweden and Finland are over 75% blond, and northern Russians also.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,566
    Given: 29,023

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno of Citium View Post
    Well, XenophobicPrussian has really strict criteria for blondism. He has said it himself and he has also said that these criteria may be biased. And, for light hair, no, light brown isn't included. We're only talking about blond hair here. And it's more than 17% for Spain and more than 35% for white Americans. As for the Irish, I agree, it's a bit weird. They also have high rates of jet black hair (hence the Black Irish). Their rates of jet black hair is bigger than most southern European countries.
    Just compare crowds pictures of Irish, Spanish and Italian. Not sure where people get their statistics from but they are obviously inaccurate. Do you honestly think Irish have less light hair and more black hair than Southern Europeans?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Iris...ih=638#imgrc=_

https://www.google.com/search?q=Span...w=1366&bih=638

https://www.google.com/search?q=ital...w=1366&bih=638

Banned
    Last Online
    01-13-2023 @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indo-euro
    Ethnicity
    Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

precisely 20.5463576421%

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

Blonder than russkies for sure.

Well, it's hard to say, American women always dye their hair, with "dirty blonde" to dyed colours seeming to be the standard hair colours. Even though most women dye their hair, usually blonde or to highlight natural hair colours, you get the natural blonde hair once in awhile.

Nearly every white person in America has hazel, light brown, blue or sometimes green eyes coupled with fair brown, red or blonde hair. Even in the northeastern part of the states, where all disgusting swarthy wogs from Southern Europe immigrated, British blood still has enough blond in it to show the differences between hair colours. Here's a crowd of college aged yanks for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Blonder than russkies for sure.

Well, it's hard to say, American women always dye their hair, with "dirty blonde" to dyed colours seeming to be the standard hair colours. Even though most women dye their hair, usually blonde or to highlight natural hair colours, you get the natural blonde hair once in awhile.

Nearly every white person in America has hazel, light brown, blue or sometimes green eyes coupled with fair brown, red or blonde hair. Even in the northeastern part of the states, where all disgusting swarthy wogs from Southern Europe immigrated, British blood still has enough blond in it to show the differences between hair colours. Here's a crowd of college aged yanks for example.

>This spammed chart
    I've seen this so many times and it's so wrong on many levels. Especially for Greece. Dude, really now? 2% blondes and 4% with light brown hair included? If light brown hair are rare in Greece, then I'm queen Elisabeth. And Northern Russians by themselves are way lighter than Murimutts and lift the Russian average. Plus the fact that if you look closer, Russians are still 4% blonder in this shit chart. (Blonde: US-25%, Russia-29%).

>disgusting swarthy wogs
    You leafs are never disappointing anyone.
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    its 17% as national whole, when you take into account Black Americans, Mexicans, Caribbeans, Asians etc. Looking at the level of blondness in 200 million White Americans only, it probably at the level as North Western European nations (25 to 35% percent, which is quite high). I seriously doubt Spain is 17% blonde, that is way too high
    Indeed, Spain is around 17% light-haired, not blonde. (This includes light brown, which like elsewhere is far more common than proper blonde). And 20-30% blonde for White Americans is what I'd estimate.

Last Online
    12-31-2019 @ 07:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    1/4 Italian 1/4 German 1/4 Polish 1/4 Irish
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 2

1 Not allowed!

White Americans in the Midwest are for sure the blondest than any other region. At least half of them when I went on my numerous trips there.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    🦄
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,111
    Given: 4,010

0 Not allowed!

dark blonde isnt that uncommon but id say light-medium brown is way more common in american adults
    also the amount of women who dye/highlight their hair to lighter shades is extremely common

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Indeed, Spain is around 17% light-haired, not blonde. (This includes light brown, which like elsewhere is far more common than proper blonde). And 20-30% blonde for White Americans is what I'd estimate.
    It's too low.
    - Επίκουρος

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information