Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

1 Not allowed!

If Germans are swarthy, then 90% of Europe is swarthier.

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,196
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    So what about Germany's team in the 2019 men's hockey world championship (https://www.iihf.com/en/events/2019/...r/3696/germany)?

Even when using liberal criteria for what counts as light-colored hair, I don't think it makes sense to say that the majority of non-elderly adult ethnic Germans have light-colored hair.
    Look at their pupils. They're dialed suggesting bad lighting.

Just as a side note, the frequency of light eyes in this and the previous sample you provided is 35/49 or 71,4% - very close to what Virchow found (72,7%)

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercomputer View Post
    This means nothing unless you give the link or at least a screenshot of the study. Besides, wasn't it you yourself who dismissed Beddoe as unreliable when I was the one sourcing him?
    Yes, when I sourced Beddoe on Irish vs English hair pigmentation he called Beddoe biased and unreliable. Only recently has Sept agreed to regional differences in the British Isles, before he would claim Irish are no different from English in hair colour, and even Germans/Scandos(not only skin and eye colour like he does now).

It's possible, but highly unlikely Beddoe actually looked at both the British Islanders and Germans together himself, Germans/Dutch might be from a local source, etc. He just posted Coon's mixed eye/light hair pigmentation index map edited by some random guy to be a hair colour map as a hair colour map, which shows you how much he knows about anything.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,196
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion View Post
    Studies or personal observations. There is no big difference between Bavaria and the rest of Germany. Rather between Bavaria and Northern Germany. England is overall lighter - haired due to the fact that it does not have the extreme North vs South gradient of Germany.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/wp-co...-by-sa-4-0.jpg

https://external-preview.redd.it/zKO...=webp&8a42c684
    It is according to Virchow. I have made a map about it which you have seen.

England isn't lighter haired than Germany. This Nigerscence map compares British to Germans and only a few German regions in the South have higher index while most of Germany has lower level.

The map you posted isn't a hair colour map, it's just a combination of Coon's hair and eye colour map (which has many innacuracies itself) and Peter Frost's map which is ridiculous.

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,071
    Given: 14,268

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I already said that Germans are not swarthy by European standards but by Anglo-Sphere standards they are; so, I haven't got a clue about what you are talking about here. This guys skin is darker than most English, Scottish and Irish people but I'm not so sure about Wales as the Welsh are the darkest Britons even darker than the Cornish.
    Some Welsh look so woggish it hurts
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion View Post
    Blondism in England and Germany are somehow different. In England it is more reddish and golden, while in Germany still golden but verges more towards ashen colors. Coon, Lundman finds eastern Britain to be of a Scandinavian level of blondism. Ripley finds England to be 40% blond. Coon finds the North Sea shore of England to be as high as 90% light-eyed. Gunther estimates Britain to be more Nordid than Germany. The light hair and eye gene map is lot more accurate than anthropological one. Ok.
    Beddoe was bias against Celtic Britons. To even call Irish folks, Africanoids and linked it to “prognathism”. This is rubbish!
    Do you have references to those statements from Lundman and Gunther (correct sources, links etc)? My impression from pictures and movies is that generally Brits are less blond than Germans. For instance, looking at pics of British and German ww2 soldiers I have the impression that the latter look blonder and more "stereotypically" Nordic. Maybe that in part depends on the fact that German soldiers used to wear their hair longer. I read Lundman's book about Swedish racial types, he uses a combination of cephalic index and pigmentation in his classification, but ignores facial phenotype (physiognomy, which is a much more complex trait). Low cephalic index is common among Mediterraneans too, thus it's not surprising to find it among British Atlantid and Atlanto-mediterranean types. Coon wrote that Nordics are basically de-pigmented Mediterraneans, but that ignores other cranial features and physiognomy. If you took an average Swede and dyed his/her hair black with brown contacts he/she wouldn't look Southern European.

Anyway, the OP doesn't make much sense because in general it's evident that ethnic Germans are on the fair side of skin pigmentation, mostly type 2 with a minority of 3 in the Fitzpatrick scale. Maybe "Anglo" perception of "swarthy" Germans is due to the fact that they have less type 1 than in the British islands, but calling them swarthy seems a bit ridiculous.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-12-2023 @ 09:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic-Romanic
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    French Canadian+British+Italian+German+Hungarian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid+Dinaric
    Politics
    right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 740
    Given: 1,025

0 Not allowed!

im dirty blonde, I think I got the typical get,an pigmentation, pale skin, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes a bit freckled

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-22-2023 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,772
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lousianaboy View Post
    im dirty blonde, I think I got the typical get,an pigmentation, pale skin, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes a bit freckled
    Let’s do steroids chaaaaa brahhhh

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,188
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill View Post
    Do you have references to those statements from Lundman and Gunther (correct sources, links etc)? My impression from pictures and movies is that generally Brits are less blond than Germans. For instance, looking at pics of British and German ww2 soldiers I have the impression that the latter look blonder and more "stereotypically" Nordic. Maybe that in part depends on the fact that German soldiers used to wear their hair longer. I read Lundman's book about Swedish racial types, he uses a combination of cephalic index and pigmentation in his classification, but ignores facial phenotype (physiognomy, which is a much more complex trait). Low cephalic index is common among Mediterraneans too, thus it's not surprising to find it among British Atlantid and Atlanto-mediterranean types. Coon wrote that Nordics are basically de-pigmented Mediterraneans, but that ignores other cranial features and physiognomy. If you took an average Swede and dyed his/her hair black with brown contacts he/she wouldn't look Southern European.

Anyway, the OP doesn't make much sense because in general it's evident that ethnic Germans are on the fair side of skin pigmentation, mostly type 2 with a minority of 3 in the Fitzpatrick scale. Maybe "Anglo" perception of "swarthy" Germans is due to the fact that they have less type 1 than in the British islands, but calling them swarthy seems a bit ridiculous.
    Do you even know what you are talking about? Gunther theories form the racial basis for the Nazis! Gunther was just as bad as the Nazis were! The only difference is that, he didn’t act upon his belief as the Nazis did. Now the reality is that even a prick like Gunther recognized the British Islanders to be more Nordic in race than the Germans as a whole. According to the idiots ( Nazis):
    The Nordic race made up:
    Sweden - over 80%
    Norway - 80%:
    Britain - 60%
    Germany - 55%
    France - 25%
    Russia - 25%

Denmark was not seen to be compared to Norway and Sweden, as it was said to have strong East Baltic strains.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimão + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gründig View Post
    Let’s do steroids chaaaaa brahhhh
    But can he grow a marvelous mustache? This is the important question.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information