Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Germany: Anti-Immigrant protest after Christmas eve stabbing

  1. #11
    Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    05-23-2021 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Gender
    Posts
    4,266
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,838/151
    Given: 2,661/566

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    The immigrants coming in Germany are supposed to have the same function as the cheap Chinese products being continuously imported in Germany.



    Anyone worth his bread in economic theory knows what I'm talking about.

    AFD are unfortunately cheap idiots who just look for the treatment of a symptom. The problem is, if you put a tap on a symptom, you end up with far greater damage.
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Yamnaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-european
    Ethnicity
    Hunter gatherer
    Country
    Norway
    Y-DNA
    I-F2642
    mtDNA
    I1a1
    Gender
    Posts
    814
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 486/18
    Given: 315/14

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Half of the people who assisted were turks against taking more refugees after the Idlib offensive, same as mexicans voting for trump

  3. #13
    Senior Member Herr Galke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Online
    06-30-2021 @ 07:38 PM
    Location
    America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic and Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Central European
    Ancestry
    Thringa Deutschland and Various parts of Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Politics
    Right wing Nationalist
    Religion
    Catholic transitioning into Hinduism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    333
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 347/1
    Given: 206/11

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    You cant defend anything on a protest, some protests like Pegida that force mainstream coverage are effective, but thats it.

    Internet activism on the other hand is even more of a joke unless you own a big blog or youtube channel.
    Look at 4chan, Project veritas... hell even Infowars. The internet is a powerful place and genies cannot be put back into their bottles. Information spreads like wildfire. The DDR style censorship that Merkel and (more broadly) the globalists are implementing will backfire. The pushback is coming.
    Those who only want their just deserts will get them, along with a bad stomach ache!

    50% Deutschland
    50% Magyarorszg

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Teutone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Merkelgbtmanystani
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Gender
    Posts
    19,682
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23,524/718
    Given: 14,578/553

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    The immigrants coming in Germany are supposed to have the same function as the cheap Chinese products being continuously imported in Germany.

    Anyone worth his bread in economic theory knows what I'm talking about.

    AFD are unfortunately cheap idiots who just look for the treatment of a symptom. The problem is, if you put a tap on a symptom, you end up with far greater damage.
    They are not Idiots, maybe check their program before you spread some lies you heard of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtheistTurk View Post
    Bro, i tolerated you up to this day but i dont want this anymore. Enough is enough. Please dont try to impose islam or any religion on me again. This is a serious case. Thank you.

  5. #15
    Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    05-23-2021 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Gender
    Posts
    4,266
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,838/151
    Given: 2,661/566

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    They are not Idiots, maybe check their program before you spread some lies you heard of them.
    Could you please link me to the official program? I searched on Google but there're lots of fakes.

    It can of course be in German.
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Teutone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Merkelgbtmanystani
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Gender
    Posts
    19,682
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23,524/718
    Given: 14,578/553

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    Could you please link me to the official program? I searched on Google but there're lots of fakes.

    It can of course be in German.
    Its even available on English

    https://www.afd.de/grundsatzprogramm/#langversion
    Quote Originally Posted by AtheistTurk View Post
    Bro, i tolerated you up to this day but i dont want this anymore. Enough is enough. Please dont try to impose islam or any religion on me again. This is a serious case. Thank you.

  7. #17
    Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    05-23-2021 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Gender
    Posts
    4,266
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,838/151
    Given: 2,661/566

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    I am going to tell you straight out there's no magic formula in this writing. It's a no-go. The part where they disenfranchise Muslims and put German culture first is probably the only good part. Still, the way it's described it doesn't feel like they even recognize how the problem was created and they won't be able to solve it systematically. They will just repress it, displace it and eventually it will backfire.

    I see lots of wishy washy ideas that are more like wishes they know they won't be able to keep.

    Let's start with 1.1 even. First of all, transposing the Swiss system from little Switzerland to big Germany. How much time will you realistically be able to spend learning about the impact of your decisions and feeling you are making the right choice when you vote? Do you trust your neighbor will devote the time? We vote these fucking politicians to take these decisions for us and you feel that all the German Bullshittrons you see everyday are going to take the best decision for your country? If anything, they will just vote for what's on the bus and the S-Bahn and believe all the bullshit they'll be fed by demagogues on all sides.

    Bro, this ain't ancient Athens. Personally, I don't want some snarky Nigel Farage type calling me every Thursday to remind me to vote for this or that legislation. fuck em.
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Teutone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Merkelgbtmanystani
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Gender
    Posts
    19,682
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23,524/718
    Given: 14,578/553

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    I am going to tell you straight out there's no magic formula in this writing. It's a no-go. The part where they disenfranchise Muslims and put German culture first is probably the only good part. Still, the way it's described it doesn't feel like they even recognize how the problem was created and they won't be able to solve it systematically. They will just repress it, displace it and eventually it will backfire.

    I see lots of wishy washy ideas that are more like wishes they know they won't be able to keep.

    Let's start with 1.1 even. First of all, transposing the Swiss system from little Switzerland to big Germany. How much time will you realistically be able to spend learning about the impact of your decisions and feeling you are making the right choice when you vote? Do you trust your neighbor will devote the time? We vote these fucking politicians to take these decisions for us and you feel that all the German Bullshittrons you see everyday are going to take the best decision for your country? If anything, they will just vote for what's on the bus and the S-Bahn and believe all the bullshit they'll be fed by demagogues on all sides.
    If I look how public polls actually indicate a shift to the right, yes I am in favour of it. Better than be ruled by Technocrats with a globalist agenda and easy to fall for lobbyism.

    Every party has idealism or ideas not realistic to implement, every voter gotta set his priorities.

    My priotories are anti immigration and lowering taxes, both core issues where the AfD has the same views.

    "Politics is the art of the possible, the attainable — the art of the next best”

    I mean the alternative is do nothing and keep complaining while the overton window switches even further left.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtheistTurk View Post
    Bro, i tolerated you up to this day but i dont want this anymore. Enough is enough. Please dont try to impose islam or any religion on me again. This is a serious case. Thank you.

  9. #19
    Veteran Member Armenian Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Location
    Armenian Highlands & California
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    4,700
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,423/372
    Given: 12,666/1,360

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    Western Europe needs to stop destroying its own self. When I visit I want to always see real Europeans and culture.
    The last time that I visited Europe was before the Migrant Crisis (also known as the Refugee Crisis), that flooded Europe with people from Islamic Countries. Surely, Europe would look unfamiliar, should I return to see it again, now. European bloodlines created an ethnic identity for those countries. Even the more adaptable New World Countries are negatively affected by those kinds of migrant avalanches.

  10. #20
    Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    05-23-2021 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Gender
    Posts
    4,266
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,838/151
    Given: 2,661/566

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    If I look how public polls actually indicate a shift to the right, yes I am in favour of it. Better than be ruled by Technocrats with a globalist agenda and easy to fall for lobbyism.
    It might even shift a bit to the right. Ok. The problem is that the masses are non-intellectual sacks of potatoes that you can convince to vote for two laws which diametrically oppose each other in the same day with just a bit of rhetoric. Politicians will just adapt and keep on following their agenda, only now you will have to feel even more responsible for the bullshit agenda they'll be following on one hand and on the other hand you'll have even less time to spend working on yourself.

    The alternative is not to do nothing. The alternative is to open your eyes as to what's happening around you and learn how to ride the tiger
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Immigrant sawed off kids head at Christmas Eve
    By Harkonnen in forum News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2018, 01:26 PM
  2. Stabbing in Chemnitz / GERMANY
    By Finnish Swede in forum News Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2018, 07:46 AM
  3. Hey you racist anti-immigrant losers
    By Drawing-slim in forum European Culture
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 01:17 AM
  4. STABBING ATTACK IN GERMANY: 1 KILLED
    By Loki in forum News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 03:35 PM
  5. Anti bullfighting protest
    By Falkata in forum France - English Entries
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 01:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •