Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Serbian archeologist about Slavic presence in Syrmia in 1st century AD and "Slavic migration"

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

i see nothing wrong with this Deretić video (English) titled

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    Deretić is not even real historian. He is mechanical engineer.

Radovan Kovačević is archeologist who graduate on university in Edinburgh (Scotland is known by very high quality of high education). Kovačević has official permission to dig all over Serbia.
    No, he's not. As far as wikipedia said he didn't graduated anything.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,861
    Given: 8,987

0 Not allowed!

I don't understand how he managed to conclude that the remains belonged to Slavic individuals based on bone analisys alone. They didn't even take a single sample of their DNA even though they had a fine opportunity to do so.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2020 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Jesus,Moses and the prophets
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 229

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    I don't understand how he managed to conclude that the remains belonged to Slavic individuals based on bone analisys alone. They didn't even take a single sample of their DNA even though they had a fine opportunity to do so.
    As far as chronicles say albanians fit perfectly with the description of the slav invaders, they were a small slavic tribe that slavs picked up and brought in balkans if you ask me.So what I think he did is compare the bones to modern albanian bone physiognomy and concluded they are slavic.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    He speak about some osteological analysys based on caeusim...

I suppose when his said 6 graves were Roman, 2 Germanic and all other Slavic that he think on they way of burial, jewerly, pottery etc. Archeologists have a methods to determinate to which cultures belonged graves on these ways.
    In Čelarevo near Novi Sad t are founed medieval graves with Jewish menorahs, that graves are marked as Khazar (some Khazars came to Pannonia toghether with Magyrs as part of Magyar conglomerate).
    Last edited by Pribislav; 12-30-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

He speak about some osteological analysys based on caeusim...

I suppose when his said 6 graves were Roman, 2 Germanic and all other Slavic that he think on they way of burial, jewerly, pottery etc. Archeologists have a methods to determinate to which cultures belonged graves on these ways.
    In Čelarevo near Novi Sad t are founed medieval graves with Jewish menorahs, that graves are marked as Khazar (some Khazars came to Pannonia toghether with Magyrs as part of Magyar conglomerate).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Čelarevo

http://www.khazaria.com/chelarevo.html

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudBrit View Post
    As far as chronicles say albanians fit perfectly with the description of the slav invaders, they were a small slavic tribe that slavs picked up and brought in balkans if you ask me.So what I think he did is compare the bones to modern albanian bone physiognomy and concluded they are slavic.
    You're either trolling or you really are dumb as bricks. Albanian is not a Slavic language shit for brains. Nor are Albanians a Slavic tribe.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

His nameis Radovan Kovačević, he worked on necropolis from 1st century AD in Syrmia.

I translated down part of video 12:12 - 16:55. I recomment to Orthodox Serbs, Catholic Serbs, and Muslim Serbs to watch whole video.

Youtube presenter: Many people are interested: Are we settler (in 7th century) or not? Are we Slavs or not?

Archeologist: I am somewhere for the middle. Russian school teaches that Russians arrived from central Danube region. This is their official school. Our school teaches that we came from behind of the Carpathians, this is not possible that 100 000 Slavs enslave 8 000 0000 Illyrians and other people. Roman empire or Byzantine still held this territory, doesn't seem possible to me. If I were to entered alone in bar and said "this bar is now mine", but 100 people stand up and say "what are you said." So, that is not clear to me.
    That cemetery (from 1st century AD) was interesting, that was excavation durring the reconstrution of higway Belgrade-Zagreb. I was a kid when cemetery was discovered, first year of college I enrolled in Belgrade and later I moved to the Edinburgh and continued education. There is 252 graves there, the entire report, official report, from archeollgical excavation I published in one publication and I gave to professor Radovan Damjanović who is my friend. So I don't currently have to show you official report. Of 252 graves there is 6 Roman, 2 Germanic, and all other are Slavic, with osteological analysys which made Mrs Živanović. I am not an anthropologist, to know how work osteorological analysys especially in medical university. I am just archeological and my job is to dig. Contributions were Roman and of unknown origin, the grave is from 1st cenruty AD or maybe from early 2nd century. I heard that can be done with teeths, it's necessary to be taken causim which can determinate origin of vegetables... My job was to dig, and and I wanted to publish study... But archeologist who was above me (my boss) said to me: "you must to write it is a mistake." I did not want to write that , but he wrote and singed my work... There was some kind of Slavoid population in area. Are they were Dinaroid population which aredifferent from East Slavs. We are Dinaroid (in general), and you and me. Dinaroids are classic inexplicable situation for the people who don't want to explain, they say Dinaroids are part of "Slavic" corps. For those who want to explain Dinaroids are mix of populations. Took one Polak and one Dinaroid and you will se huge difference...
    Is somebody came: yes Slavs arrived, one group arrived for sure, but they knew where they were going, they went to the central Danube region (Russians claim origin from there), they went to their brothers which lived there always. Imagination is they crossed Danube, huge army was on Byzantine side emperor Justinian had 600 000 soldiers, and 100 000 Slavs with women and children to crossed river (nonsens). How that imigrant later assimilated other people? (nonsens).
    Tittle of video is "WE DUG UP SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T, THEY ASKED US TO WE CHANGE THE REPORT."

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 04:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unknown
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,471
    Given: 1,541

0 Not allowed!

His nameis Radovan Kovačević, he worked on necropolis from 1st century AD in Syrmia.
    his every other word is "i don't know, it's not my area". very unprofessional of him, if he's even a real archaeologist. if he used a multidisciplinary approach (archaeology, anthropology, history, genetics, linguistics) he would change his oponion.
    Last edited by vbnetkhio; 12-31-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

0 Not allowed!

well this is classical pseudo-science. People from 1st century Serbia and Illyria will be more or less like Imperial Romans from Italy. Mainly EEf with a big Anatolia_IA shift.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information