Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How tolerant are you to roma people?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celine View Post
    I'm tolerant, but in my country they getthoise themselves and refuse to go to school (begging for money instead).
    But I know so many roma who go to school. Just read recent news in Belgrade a 12 year roma girl was kidnapped by a child rapist. She was kidnapped on her way from school. Do really "roma" dont go to school?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Last Online
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dinarid
    Ethnicity
    MNE
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,079
    Given: 122

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    But I know so many roma who go to school. Just read recent news in Belgrade a 12 year roma girl was kidnapped by a child rapist. She was kidnapped on her way from school. Do really "roma" dont go to school?
    I didn't say that don't go to school AT ALL. But in Croatia it's because they are forced to. I recenetly saw a TV report about gipsies going to college, it was satisfying to see that. But there is stigma...

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Mostly neutral, but they're good with us Palis in Lebanon at least.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic, Germanic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    White people
    Country
    Sweden
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    J2b
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro pontid + extreme CM
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Óláfr skautkonungr
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a domestic partnership
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,306
    Given: 2,492

1 Not allowed!

Im tolerant to native scandinavian roma, not the balkan ones.

For 5 years or so there has been 1-2 balkan gypsies outside of every store in Sweden begging, they shit outside, lie about their situation to take advantage of kind hearted people.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    But it is pretty much often about me, as Im a Roma and it reflects in the attitude and behaviour of the online community towards me, as well as the behaviour and attitude of people so far in real life. For example that I was excluded from companionship, or cultural events, is probably in part because of my roma blood. There is a large number of roma involved in petty crime, begging etc. But I think in 21st century they should transform some of their behaviour as well. I made the opening post saying it is a two way street you replied that is only a one way street, only the roma must change, no one else ever harmed them or discriminated them. I dont think that attitude contributes to positive development, rather to scapegoat the roma and put blame for further discrimination on the roma, as that affects all roma, that can only be discriminatory and doesnt contribute to any change of criminal roma behaviour. It is also not intended to be because it sounds pretty much racism. And racism is illogical.
    The first time I read one of your posts, 5 years ago, I thought you are some Gypsy activist and you still write like that. You write both poorly(in terms of grammar, punctuation and spelling) and you also write like an illogical, long winded militant. You are also an obnoxious person and that is the main reason why the "online community" doesn't like you and probably why you were also excluded from certain activities by your schoolmates. Maybe you could give more details about the discrimination you say you suffered in Austria.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheForeigner View Post
    The first time I read one of your posts, 5 years ago, I thought you are some Gypsy activist and you still write like that. You write both poorly(in terms of grammar, punctuation and spelling) and you also write like an illogical, long winded militant. You are also an obnoxious person and that is the main reason why the "online community" doesn't like you and probably why you were also excluded from certain activities by your schoolmates. Maybe you could give more details about the discrimination you say you suffered in Austria.
    Im a Gypsy activist but not officially. Im a self declared activist or someone who himself is interested in these types of things, and does it because he is interested in it. I dont have the contact or instruction to a gypsy organisation eventhough I made online alot of gypsy activist friends. But Im not "officially" a gypsy activist.
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member WeirdLookingFellow's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 06:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkan, Slavic from the Scythian Steppes of LARPing
    Ethnicity
    Moldovan, Romanian
    Ancestry
    Moldovan, Ukrainian
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Moldova
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Ponto-Turan
    Hero
    Woody, the Cuman Khan
    Religion
    Folkish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,876
    Given: 3,564

4 Not allowed!

There are multiple sociological studies which decry the way the Roma are discriminated in Romania such as:

1. Being refused jobs, either being turned down or never called for interviews
    2. Ending up working for illegal companies and not getting paid. They cannot complain to the government about it because they are working illegally anyway
    3. Romanians, Hungarians or Szekelys refusing to work in companies with Roma people. There is a case of a woodcutting company in Szekelyland which employs Roma people and the locals refuse to work there because they do not wish to associate themselves with Gypsies.

But at the same time:
    1. Gypsies in Romania have a very tribal culture (which I respect), but unfortunately, they do not respect normal jobs and education
    2. They would rather send their children to steal or beg rather than get them educated
    3. As TheForeigner said, they do not like Europeans either and do not really wish to mingle with them
    4. Due to 3 they don't see much of an issue to profit off Romanians and other Europeans by stealing from them
    5. They abuse their own by forced marriages, forced begging, sex work, etc.
    6. They will much rather settle things between themselves than go to the authorities (hence the famed videos from Romania of them having full on medieval battles in the middle of the street, with swords)
    7. They do not respect the very idea of a government.

In a way, the Roma are more akin to what Varg Vikernes promotes: tribalistic, taking care of their own, disregard modernity and its institutions. A primitivist should respect this, but considering the other things they do, they do not get much sympathy.
    Just a 26.6% European individual

G25 "26.6% Austrian:Austria6 + 73.4% Romanian:G408" "0.0096"
    EU TEST 86.9% RO + 13.1% West_&_Central_German @ 4.98
    K13 56.9% Tu(ran)scan + 43.1% Ukrainian @ 4.02

Last Online
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dinarid
    Ethnicity
    MNE
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,079
    Given: 122

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    I thought you left TA.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...98#post6372598

What happened?
    I woke up early today and was bored to death.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Given their behaviour (no need to expand on it - others have done that job for me), I have about as much tolerance for them as I would have for a fly in my soup.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Pretty good summary. I think that is all true on both accounts, the discrimination as well as the rejection of civilisation by large part of roma.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdLookingFellow View Post
    There are multiple sociological studies which decry the way the Roma are discriminated in Romania such as:

1. Being refused jobs, either being turned down or never called for interviews
    2. Ending up working for illegal companies and not getting paid. They cannot complain to the government about it because they are working illegally anyway
    3. Romanians, Hungarians or Szekelys refusing to work in companies with Roma people. There is a case of a woodcutting company in Szekelyland which employs Roma people and the locals refuse to work there because they do not wish to associate themselves with Gypsies.

But at the same time:
    1. Gypsies in Romania have a very tribal culture (which I respect), but unfortunately, they do not respect normal jobs and education
    2. They would rather send their children to steal or beg rather than get them educated
    3. As TheForeigner said, they do not like Europeans either and do not really wish to mingle with them
    4. Due to 3 they don't see much of an issue to profit off Romanians and other Europeans by stealing from them
    5. They abuse their own by forced marriages, forced begging, sex work, etc.
    6. They will much rather settle things between themselves than go to the authorities (hence the famed videos from Romania of them having full on medieval battles in the middle of the street, with swords)
    7. They do not respect the very idea of a government.

In a way, the Roma are more akin to what Varg Vikernes promotes: tribalistic, taking care of their own, disregard modernity and its institutions. A primitivist should respect this, but considering the other things they do, they do not get much sympathy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information