Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are women so obsessed with big lips?

Last Online
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dinarid
    Ethnicity
    MNE
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,080
    Given: 122

5 Not allowed!

Default Why are women so obsessed with big lips?

No, really, it's disgusting. Ever since Kyle Jenner phenomenon, everyone went mad.

Last Online
    03-03-2023 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Székely
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z280
    mtDNA
    N1b1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,437
    Given: 1,237

4 Not allowed!

I think so too. They look absolutely ridiculous. It's even funnier when they put some shit colored lipstick on those lips. I cringe everytime.

Last Online
    01-11-2024 @ 01:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pákistáni, White Europid.
    Ancestry
    recent Panjáb; distant Iran-Central Asia-India; even more distant Steppe-Mesopotamia-Indus Valley.
    Country
    Pakistan
    Taxonomy
    Iranized EastNordid + NorthIndid + Alpinized CroMagnid.
    Politics
    Objectivist Liberty; Non-degeneracy.
    Religion
    Moral absolutism, heterodox Islamic tradition.
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 980

2 Not allowed!

They watch TV and see that thick lips are called sexier.

Last Online
    09-03-2020 @ 09:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlander
    Ancestry
    England, Deutschland, Eire, Nederland
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z49
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Cromagnid
    Religion
    Gnosis
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 597
    Given: 461

4 Not allowed!

Same reason Africans are in every movie and TV commercial, win all the beauty contests, and that big twerking asses are popular....there is a concerted push by people in positions of power and influence to increase the Negro's (or rather darker people with non-European features) prestige. The motivation is more mysterious, maybe someone else knows the answer...

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

0 Not allowed!

Because archaic features look better than progressive features.

Last Online
    01-11-2024 @ 01:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pákistáni, White Europid.
    Ancestry
    recent Panjáb; distant Iran-Central Asia-India; even more distant Steppe-Mesopotamia-Indus Valley.
    Country
    Pakistan
    Taxonomy
    Iranized EastNordid + NorthIndid + Alpinized CroMagnid.
    Politics
    Objectivist Liberty; Non-degeneracy.
    Religion
    Moral absolutism, heterodox Islamic tradition.
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 980

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Same reason Africans are in every movie and TV commercial, win all the beauty contests, and that big twerking asses are popular....there is a concerted push by people in positions of power and influence to increase the Negro's (or rather darker people with non-European features) prestige. The motivation is more mysterious, maybe someone else knows the answer...
    True, the motivations are a mystery, no one has an inkling why this is promoted...

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    True, the motivations are a mystery, no one has an inkling why this is promoted...
    My guess is where being dumbed down and groomed for a coming one world government tyranny. Stupid people and democracy don't work well. Stupid people and dictatorship by evil people works well.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    half Persian, half Siamese
    Country
    Slovakia
    Taxonomy
    meow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,513
    Given: 4,496

4 Not allowed!

Full lips have been considered beautiful even before Kylie became famous. In Hollywood, think of Angelina Jolie; full lips were pretty much her trademark feature. However, back then, most people still perceived full lips as just another feature that you're either born with, or aren't. What changed quite recently, specifically in terms of Kylie's influence, is that girls worldwide watched her change from an average girl into a vixen in front of their very eyes. And plenty of girls are inspired by her transformation, so much so that they wanna follow in her footsteps. And many indeed do, appearently, as lip procedures are at an all-time high.

Personally, I think full lips look nice, especially on women, and especially when it's natural. And it's great to have more surface to work with for lipsticks and stuff. As for procedures, I wouldn't judge a person for getting it done, especially so in Kylie's case. If you look at gossip forums online a few years back, many people used to call Kylie the ugly duckling of her family, and mockingly pointing out some of the features she was born with. Particularly her naturally thin lips. Now that's she's drastically changed, people call her fake. It's the price of fame, I guess, haters come in the package no matter what you do.

But kudos to her, in a way. Not only has she transformed the very feature she was most criticized for into an object of admiration and imitation, but her lipsticks and lipglosses have been a huge success. If she didn't get herself a set of fuller lips, she maybe never would've felt confident enough to experiment with makeup to the point of creating her own products and brand as she did. Talk about making lemonade when life gives you lemons.

For her own sake, though, I just hope she's eventually able to stop getting more and more procedures done. At some point it gets to really be too much. I hope she's happy. I know it sounds cliche but true happiness indeed comes from within.

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    Full lips have been considered beautiful even before Kylie became famous. In Hollywood, think of Angelina Jolie; full lips were pretty much her trademark feature. However, back then, most people still perceived full lips as just another feature that you're either born with, or aren't. What changed quite recently, specifically in terms of Kylie's influence, is that girls worldwide watched her change from an average girl into a vixen in front of their very eyes. And plenty of girls are inspired by her transformation, so much so that they wanna follow in her footsteps. And many indeed do, appearently, as lip procedures are at an all-time high.

Personally, I think full lips look nice, especially on women, and especially when it's natural. And it's great to have more surface to work with for lipsticks and stuff. As for procedures, I wouldn't judge a person for getting it done, especially so in Kylie's case. If you look at gossip forums online a few years back, many people used to call Kylie the ugly duckling of her family, and mockingly pointing out some of the features she was born with. Particularly her naturally thin lips. Now that's she's drastically changed, people call her fake. It's the price of fame, I guess, haters come in the package no matter what you do.

But kudos to her, in a way. Not only has she transformed the very feature she was most criticized for into an object of admiration and imitation, but her lipsticks and lipglosses have been a huge success. If she didn't get herself a set of fuller lips, she maybe never would've felt confident enough to experiment with makeup to the point of creating her own products and brand as she did. Talk about making lemonade when life gives you lemons.

For her own sake, though, I just hope she's eventually able to stop getting more and more procedures done. At some point it gets to really be too much. I hope she's happy. I know it sounds cliche but true happiness indeed comes from within.
    Perfectly said! :]

Last Online
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dinarid
    Ethnicity
    MNE
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,080
    Given: 122

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post

It just means that our society is pretty much rotten. She looked normal with tiny lips. She's like, what, 22, 23 years old?

Looking like a 40-year old mess.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information