Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why are women so obsessed with big lips?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Same reason Africans are in every movie and TV commercial, win all the beauty contests, and that big twerking asses are popular....there is a concerted push by people in positions of power and influence to increase the Negro's (or rather darker people with non-European features) prestige. The motivation is more mysterious, maybe someone else knows the answer...
    This

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,201
    Given: 15,977

6 Not allowed!

Alenka summed it up well.
    I think full lips are lovely but if you are constantly getting lip fillers to the point where your lips are obviously too big for your face than it becomes a problem.
    I think the issue is more so people’s addiction to plastic surgery, they change one thing then want something else done. Some people are never happy.
    I’m anti-plastic surgery. Be comfortable in your own skin and embrace the features your ancestors blessed you with.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dinarid
    Ethnicity
    MNE
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,072
    Given: 122

1 Not allowed!

Celestia, you're beautiful, don't change anything.

But some people aren't. And the point is, that's fucking ok. Work on yourself so you can achieve something. Beauty comes and goes away with years, only our true moments never pass.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,201
    Given: 15,977

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celine View Post
    Celestia, you're beautiful, don't change anything.

But some people aren't. And the point is, that's fucking ok. Work on yourself so you can achieve something. Beauty comes and goes away with years, only our true moments never pass.
    Beauty is subjective. I’m a firm believer that only personality can determine whether someone is truly beautiful or not.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-14-2020 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muttic
    Ethnicity
    Little little into the middle
    Ancestry
    Earth
    Country
    Antarctica
    mtDNA
    Richard Nikolaus Eijiro, Count of Coudenhove-Kalergi
    Taxonomy
    Too mixed to classify
    Politics
    Humanism
    Religion
    Is cope
    Relationship Status
    Engaged with my waifu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 159

2 Not allowed!

Moderrately thick lips are good at women. They look feminine. But, those exaggerated ones look low class.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,284
    Given: 4,691

0 Not allowed!

Depends on what you mean by thick. I think that some thickness is attractive, but too much of it looks fleshy and disgusting. I don't like overly thick lips. I dislike the modern trend of plumping up lips. It looks gross and unnatural.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

I guess because of some female celebrities like Angelina Jolie or something.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

0 Not allowed!

Even among blacks, worse-looking people have thinner lips and other progressive features.

For example out of these Yoruba girls, the one on the right who has the thinnest lips looks the worst. She looks the most progressive or MENA-like, because she has a small mandible, a convex, narrow, and downturned nose, and prominent eyelids. The girl on the left also has an ugly convex downturned nose. However the girl in the middle who looks the least progressive looks the best. She has the thickest lips, and she also has the most SSA-like shape of the nose, because her nose is the widest and most concave.

http://collections.si.edu/search/det...3-001-ref28468

Similarly in this photo from Congo, I think the girl who is the second from the right looks the worst. She has the thinnest lips, and she also has other Caucasoid-like features, like the lowest prognathism, the narrowest and least concave nose, and the most protruding chin. The girl who is the second from the left looks maybe the second worst, because she has lazy-looking eyes with high upper eyelid exposure, which is another Caucasoid feature.

http://collections.si.edu/search/det...3-001-ref28642

Out of the three women in this photo of Kuba, the one on the left who has the thinnest lips looks the worst. She also has the narrowest face, lowest prognathism, highest palpebral fissure height, and the most prominent eyelids.

Similarly out of the two women in this photo of Mossi, the one on the right who has thinner lips looks worse. She also has a narrower face, lower prognathism, and more prominent eyelids.

Out of these Omorate girls, the one on the right who has thinner lips looks worse. She also has a more elliptical face with lower prognathism.

Quote Originally Posted by kalach View Post
    Moderrately thick lips are good at women. They look feminine. But, those exaggerated ones look low class.
    I think that it's not possible to have natural lips that are too thick, in the same way that it is not possible to have hair that is too thick. Average people look average, but the outliers who look the most attractive are often also outliers in terms of various anthropometric characters. For example out of a total of 303 players in the Russian women's hockey league, I thought that the girl below looked the best, but she also had the thickest lips out of all 303 players:

Last edited by Ymyyakhtakh; 01-06-2020 at 01:40 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-14-2020 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muttic
    Ethnicity
    Little little into the middle
    Ancestry
    Earth
    Country
    Antarctica
    mtDNA
    Richard Nikolaus Eijiro, Count of Coudenhove-Kalergi
    Taxonomy
    Too mixed to classify
    Politics
    Humanism
    Religion
    Is cope
    Relationship Status
    Engaged with my waifu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 159

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ymyyakhtakh View Post
    Even among blacks, worse-looking people have thinner lips and other progressive features.

For example out of these Yoruba girls, the one on the right who has the thinnest lips looks the worst. She looks the most progressive or MENA-like, because she has a small mandible, a convex, narrow, and downturned nose, and prominent eyelids. The girl on the left also has an ugly convex downturned nose. However the girl in the middle who looks the least progressive looks the best. She has the thickest lips, and she also has the most SSA-like shape of the nose, because her nose is the widest and most concave.

http://collections.si.edu/search/det...3-001-ref28468

Similarly in this photo from Congo, I think the girl who is the second from the right looks the worst. She has the thinnest lips, and she also has other Caucasoid-like features, like the lowest prognathism, the narrowest and least concave nose, and the most protruding chin. The girl who is the second from the left looks maybe the second worst, because she has lazy-looking eyes with high upper eyelid exposure, which is another Caucasoid feature.

http://collections.si.edu/search/det...3-001-ref28642

I think that it's not possible to have natural lips that are too thick, in the same way that it is not possible to have hair that is too thick. Average people look average, but the outliers who look the most attractive are often also outliers in terms of various anthropometric characters. For example out of a total of 303 players in the Russian women's hockey league, I thought that the girl below looked the best, but she also had the thickest lips out of all 303 players:

I don't have an agenda. Good looking people have smth like their own race which is converging to each other. They tend to have moderate, harmonious features, good bone development, independent of their race.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,284
    Given: 4,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ymyyakhtakh View Post
    Even among blacks, worse-looking people have thinner lips and other progressive features...:snip:
    I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, because I disagree with everyone of your examples except for the first one. I also think that the Russian girl's lips are a tad too thick. But, again, what you like is what you like. But bear in mind that some of these progressive features became prominent because there were those who disagreed.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information