Quebec
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 174
    Given: 59

1 Not allowed!

Default Satanic/Muslim population of England passes 3 million

Muslim population of England passes the three million mark for the first time as the numbers of Christians continues to decline, figures reveal

The Muslim population of England has passed the three million mark for the first time, according to estimates prepared by Whitehall.

They said that Muslims are the fastest-growing faith group in the country – while allegiance to Christianity continues to decline.

The figures were produced by the Office for National Statistics as part of a research project to try for the first time to make regular assessments of the size of different ethnic and religious groups.

Until now religious and ethnic minority populations could be gauged only once a decade using the results of the full-scale ten-yearly national census.

According to the ONS assessment, Christians continue to decline in number, but the drop in allegiance to Christianity may be slowing.

Among other faith groups, the share of Hindus in the population has climbed slightly, while the proportion of Sikhs has fallen by a similar small amount.

The scale of the Jewish and Buddhist shares of the population have remained stable, the report said.

The share of people who say they have no religion at all or who will not discuss their faith has risen to almost a third of the English population, an increase almost certainly a result of the fall-off in Christian belief.

The ONS also estimated that the proportion of people in England who say they follow a religion other than a major faith more than trebled between 2011 and 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mark-time.html

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Your OWD autism here is very cringy to say the least. Non-Europeans in Europe in general are overpopulating the continent, not just Muslims btw.

Last Online
    02-08-2023 @ 11:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine Christian + Armenian + Assyrian
    Country
    Quebec
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Your OWD autism here is very cringy to say the least. Non-Europeans in Europe in general are overpopulating the continent, not just Muslims btw.
    The other populations don't represent nearly the same threath as Muslim terrorists. If you read the article you'll see even the Buddhist/Hindu/Sikh population decreased, it's just the Muslim devils who are multiplying like the rats sent by Satan that they are.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgo View Post
    The other populations don't represent nearly the same threath as Muslim terrorists. If you read the article you'll see even the Buddhist/Hindu/Sikh population decreased, it's just the Muslim devils who are multiplying like the rats sent by Satan that they are.
    Blah blah. The only reason why you're here is to get White people's approval for your OWD ideology. Muslims are a menace, sure, but why the hell should Europeans care about some middle eastern nobody like yourself? You haven't talked about any other topic other than this one which tells me that you joined this forum just to get approval ratings from Europeans here. 7abbiy, they don't need you at all on these matters since it's none of your business on what's going on in their own countries.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2021 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    South Indian/Sri Lankan looking
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,064
    Given: 1,589

0 Not allowed!

I just read the title and LOLed

Last Online
    02-08-2023 @ 11:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine Christian + Armenian + Assyrian
    Country
    Quebec
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Blah blah. The only reason why you're here is to get White people's approval for your OWD ideology. Muslims are a menace, sure, but why the hell should Europeans care about some middle eastern nobody like yourself? You haven't talked about any other topic other than this one which tells me that you joined this forum just to get approval ratings from Europeans here. 7abbiy, they don't need you at all on these matters since it's none of your business on what's going on in their own countries.
    Your Muslim ass privilege jumped out. I literally had to flee my home country so I wouldn't be killed because of my religion and you think I'm here to to 'get approval ratings from whites'.

Of course that's all you can think of from the comfort of your home in Sharia-ruled UAE, right. Because all Middle Eastern Christians only feel close to Europeans because they are 'WaNaBeE EuRoPeAnS' and not because European culture itself is derived from Christianity and our Muslim neighbors we are supposed to feel close to have been killing us for centuries. Yes, we care about all Christians worldwide and Christian-derived cultures.

That's all I talk about because that's my cause. I'm here because it's one of the only safe spaces online where one can talk about the true horror of Islam. And as a Christian who experienced Muslim persecution first hand I feel it's my duty to raise awareness about the vile and disgusting cult of death called Islam.

So because now my homeland has been fully islamized/satanized I should stay quiet and happyly accept the prospects of a global caliphate? You'd surely love that, wouldn't you?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-17-2023 @ 12:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,234
    Given: 978

0 Not allowed!

What is your homeland?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-31-2020 @ 02:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    brazilian
    Ethnicity
    brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Religion
    atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Muslim population of England passes the three million mark for the first time as the numbers of Christians continues to decline, figures reveal

The Muslim population of England has passed the three million mark for the first time, according to estimates prepared by Whitehall.

They said that Muslims are the fastest-growing faith group in the country – while allegiance to Christianity continues to decline.

The figures were produced by the Office for National Statistics as part of a research project to try for the first time to make regular assessments of the size of different ethnic and religious groups.

Until now religious and ethnic minority populations could be gauged only once a decade using the results of the full-scale ten-yearly national census.

According to the ONS assessment, Christians continue to decline in number, but the drop in allegiance to Christianity may be slowing.

Among other faith groups, the share of Hindus in the population has climbed slightly, while the proportion of Sikhs has fallen by a similar small amount.

The scale of the Jewish and Buddhist shares of the population have remained stable, the report said.

The share of people who say they have no religion at all or who will not discuss their faith has risen to almost a third of the English population, an increase almost certainly a result of the fall-off in Christian belief.

The ONS also estimated that the proportion of people in England who say they follow a religion other than a major faith more than trebled between 2011 and 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mark-time.html
    conversion of British women?

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,558
    Given: 27,896

4 Not allowed!

3 million is a relatively small percentage of the total 55.98 million population of England when you look at the entire picture - but it's still too many.

For example, look at this Islamic enclave in Savile Town, Yorks., where muslims are the vast majority of people living in this town, and non-muslims are not welcome in this small town in our own country and land:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...residents.html

We need to legally de-Islamitise our culture after leaving Eurabia this January and after taking back control of our laws and borders - as Islam is a fascist ideology.... and Islam and democracy are totally incompatable. I think all mosques and korans should be banned in our nation as it's such an abusive ideology towards all free non-muslims.

Sharia Courts need to be removed in the UK. We should only have one set of laws in the land for everyone to abide by - not segregation and separate laws to allow for 'honour killings' - there's nothing 'honourable' about premeditated murder. The term 'honour killing' should be legally removed;- it's murder.

If migrants refuse to culturally adapt and integrate, and continue to disrespect the indigenous culture and native language of their adopted nation, then they're totally free to leave our country anytime - and go and live in an Islamic dictatorship nation instead where they can practice sharia law, beheadings, honour killings, dress in burkas, etc... such as in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

We shouldn't have to change or adjust our culture to appease Islamic migrants who refuse to tolerate and don't respect the native peoples cultural ways of their adopted nation - whether that's having pork on menus, freely walking dogs in parks, touching hands during handshake greetings, and not wearing a hijab or burka. No meats involving ritual animal slaughter should be sold in the UK. We should outlaw the fascist and offensive koran ideology in our nation from being indoctrinated to pupils in schools as it preaches hatred and extreme violence and urges its cult followers to torture and murder all non-muslims. We shouldn't tolerate the intolerant towards ourselves.

For every Islamic terrorist attack, (which should be renamed as 'hate crimes' and 'Islamic racist attacks upon innocent white people' - who they attacked just for being white and non muslim,) they should be deported after serving a jail sentence first and never allowed a second chance, or locked up for life until they die if they can't be deported (that's a just and fair punishment for taking other peoples lives away,) so these warped terrorists can't ever harm anyone again. It will also serve as a deterrant.

Some English people are returning to the ancient Celtic and Germanic Pagan natural warrior beliefs of our ancestors.

I think the majority though are of the Judeo-Christian ideology of humanity, pro love and forgiveness and peace, anti hate, anti judging others, anti pride, equality for all, unconditional love, etc.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 01-05-2020 at 05:17 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your Muslim ass privilege jumped out. I literally had to flee my home country so I wouldn't be killed because of my religion and you think I'm here to to 'get approval ratings from whites'.

Of course that's all you can think of from the comfort of your home in Sharia-ruled UAE, right. Because all Middle Eastern Christians only feel close to Europeans because they are 'WaNaBeE EuRoPeAnS' and not because European culture itself is derived from Christianity and our Muslim neighbors we are supposed to feel close to have been killing us for centuries. Yes, we care about all Christians worldwide and Christian-derived cultures.

That's all I talk about because that's my cause. I'm here because it's one of the only safe spaces online where one can talk about the true horror of Islam. And as a Christian who experienced Muslim persecution first hand I feel it's my duty to raise awareness about the vile and disgusting cult of death called Islam.

So because now my homeland has been fully islamized/satanized I should stay quiet and happyly accept the prospects of a global caliphate? You'd surely love that, wouldn't you?
    I'm agnostic, so I don't give a shit about your pitty squabbles with your fellow Muslims of Lebanon. Boo-hoo, and how is it White people's problem again? Any western member here will tell you that it isn't their problem, and that you should go back to your homeland to fix it yourself. Bitch please. Pan-religion ideology is just as bad as any pan ideologies out there.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information