Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the untouchables should all convert to christianity?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,164
    Given: 58,938

1 Not allowed!

Default Do you think the untouchables should all convert to christianity?

Do you think we the roma untouchables should all convert to christianity? I mean real christianity not the roman church. HInduism is not the religion of the roma and untouchables because it is the religion of the aryans and they enslaved the untouchables and still do to this day. Maybe Buddhism also because Buddha came to reform hinduism.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think God sends messengers to bring the gospel to their culture. Mohammed was a messenger to bring it to arabs, and similar like black negroes (but he confused some things). Now I think I might have received the call to bring the gypsies the gospel.
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Do you think we the roma untouchables should all convert to christianity? I mean real christianity not the roman church. HInduism is not the religion of the roma and untouchables because it is the religion of the aryans and they enslaved the untouchables and still do to this day. Maybe Buddhism also because Buddha came to reform hinduism.
    Yes, they should convert to Christianity and learn to better themselves with the help of Christian teachings, but the Roman Church or Catholicism is also real Christianity and I can't tell if you mean Indian untouchables or the Gypsies.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,378
    Given: 31,164

1 Not allowed!

I think God sends messengers to bring the gospel to their culture. Mohammed was a messenger to bring it to arabs, and similar like black negroes (but he confused some things). Now I think I might have received the call to bring the gypsies the gospel.
    Bring it cowboy

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

1 Not allowed!

No, Jesus was and is the redeemer for all humanity. Mohammed was a fraud and an evil man. You are not called to bring anything to anyone. The Christian churches are doing their best to evangelize and morally reform the Gypsies. You are not capable to change yourself, let alone a whole people.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheForeigner View Post
    No, Jesus was and is the redeemer for all humanity. Mohammed was a fraud and an evil man. You are not called to bring anything to anyone. The Christian churches are doing their best to evangelize and morally reform the Gypsies. You are not capable to change yourself, let alone a whole people.
    I think I changed alot. When I was 18-20 I was drinking every weekend and was really drunk. I was smoking weed. When I first went online. I was full of hate and such and not love for humanity. I changed alot. I also lost 30kg that is a lot. I dont drink. I dont work but if Im a preacher then that is my job.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,963

0 Not allowed!

Mohammad says you will burn in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,378
    Given: 31,164

3 Not allowed!

I was smoking weed
    Well that explains everything

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Nope. Gypsies in Europe should not be allowed to assimilate.

Pentecostalism has spread amongst the Romanichal Traveller community over the past few decades, it didn't stop them from camping on public spaces, trespassing on private property at night to siphon diesel from storage tanks and steal anything metal for scrap, and when they eventually leave they leave behind burnt out cars, mounds of rubbish and human waste.

Gypsies are dalit Indians who were chased out of India and brought to Europe by Byzantines and later Ottomans to work on latifundas as slaves, they were exclusively banned from entering many largely populated areas thus they developed the "traveller" mentality where they kept everything in their caravans and tried to hide out on outskirts of forests, kingdoms.

Of course their primary source of income was thieving similar to what they do today, they would just parasitically hang around pre-existing towns or cities and steal from them.

And much like the dishonest scum that nomadic cultures tend to be when interacting with centres of civilisation, they would find whatever way they can to steal from people - knowing their dishonesty didn't matter when they could just up and move (just like Aliyah Jews and diaspora Greeks in the West) .

Fortunately, Jews in Europe were religious nutcases and refused any sort of integration. They would have all converted in the 12th century but maintained their genetic lineage. They were reclusive, yet expected people to accommodate.

And when they did start to assimilate into European societies and create permanent places of living, they still pursued the most dishonest and exploitative industries - banking, barristry, money laundering through small valuables, and so on.

When high-ranking Jews tried to destabilise entire countries through new communist ideas, this lead to the biggest pogrom we know of in recent history because people were that sick and tired of this self-entitled, dishonest culture that went from being leeches to now, after so long of being parasites, now wanted to tell ordinary people how to live.

Gypsies should be sent back to India, where they can steal and shit in the street 24/7 like they always wanted. The only reason they even exist in Europe is because natives were too cuckolded to drive them out (due to the latent humanism inherent to Christianity). They should definitely not have allowed gypsies to come through several centuries ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Italian, an 1/8th Swiss German, a bit of Croatian, a bit of English, a bit of Spanish and a 1/4 Han
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,839
    Given: 3,084

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Nope. Gypsies in Europe should not be allowed to assimilate.

Pentecostalism has spread amongst the Romanichal Traveller community over the past few decades, it didn't stop them from camping on public spaces, trespassing on private property at night to siphon diesel from storage tanks and steal anything metal for scrap, and when they eventually leave they leave behind burnt out cars, mounds of rubbish and human waste.

Gypsies are dalit Indians who were chased out of India and brought to Europe by Byzantines and later Ottomans to work on latifundas as slaves, they were exclusively banned from entering many largely populated areas thus they developed the "traveller" mentality where they kept everything in their caravans and tried to hide out on outskirts of forests, kingdoms.

Of course their primary source of income was thieving similar to what they do today, they would just parasitically hang around pre-existing towns or cities and steal from them.

And much like the dishonest scum that nomadic cultures tend to be when interacting with centres of civilisation, they would find whatever way they can to steal from people - knowing their dishonesty didn't matter when they could just up and move (just like Aliyah Jews and diaspora Greeks in the West) .

Fortunately, Jews in Europe were religious nutcases and refused any sort of integration. They would have all converted in the 12th century but maintained their genetic lineage. They were reclusive, yet expected people to accommodate.

And when they did start to assimilate into European societies and create permanent places of living, they still pursued the most dishonest and exploitative industries - banking, barristry, money laundering through small valuables, and so on.

When high-ranking Jews tried to destabilise entire countries through new communist ideas, this lead to the biggest pogrom we know of in recent history because people were that sick and tired of this self-entitled, dishonest culture that went from being leeches to now, after so long of being parasites, now wanted to tell ordinary people how to live.

Gypsies should be sent back to India, where they can steal and shit in the street 24/7 like they always wanted. The only reason they even exist in Europe is because natives were too cuckolded to drive them out (due to the latent humanism inherent to Christianity). They should definitely not have allowed gypsies to come through several centuries ago.

I remember seeing gypsies in Europe, and I know how disgusting Jews can be. I agree with almost everything you said, but what's wrong with Greeks? They created modern civilization, them and the Romans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information