Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

@Dusan

Albanians supposedly coming only after Austrian-Ottoman wars in 1690 is something that would be impossible as I have demonstrated in this thread

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...an-Revolt-1690

As the demographics show Albanians were a large part of the population before Austrian-Ottoman wars which I demonstrated throughout the thread. At least Like 50%. And there were both Albanians and Serbs revolting against Ottomans and both fighting on the Ottoman side too as demonstrated by texts. But in Serbian historiography this has been claimed as a pure Serbian revolt and that after a large Serb migration only then the demographics changed into Albanian. This was repeated by some Western Historians but as shown by some of the texts I have provided this is completely nonsense. There were migrations from Northern Albania after 1690 Austrian-Ottoman wars. But there were also a lot of migrations of Serbs who replaced old Albanian and Serb inhabitants. That's why that place had a large Slavic population even after 1690 and until the mid 19th century. A large exodus of Serbs out of that place in 1690 would also be impossible, Arsenije and the people he migrated with to Habsburg territory were mostly from Belgrade and other areas. It was also demonstrated by Noel Malcolm in his book about Kosovo that this Albanian demographic growth had not occurred as a result of mass immigration from northern Albania.

But it seems the guy you are talking to doesn't seem to know much about this part of Kosova's history and claims my other thread ironically as ''useless'' that's why he couldn't respond to you with anything.
    Last edited by Baki; 04-07-2022 at 01:17 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information