Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,925
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    Slavs infiltrated Byzantium long before communism;

That is how Byzantines were cucked by superior master race of Slavs in 6th century. Now keep coping however you can.
    7th century
    The earliest evidence of expulsion of Slavs from the Balkans may be a seal dated to 650. In 658 and 688/9 the Byzantines invited groups of Slavic settlers to Bithynia. Constans II settled captured Slavs in Asia Minor, and 15,000 of these joined Abdulreman ibn Khalid in 664-665.

There was a town in Bithynia known as Gordoservon, mentioned in 680–81, whose name probably derived from the Serbs resettled there from the areas "around river Vardar" by Byzantine Emperor Constans II (r. 641–668), in the mid-7th century (in ca. 649 or 667).

Justinian II (685-695) also expelled Slavs from Europe and settled as many as 30,000 Slavs from Thrace in Asia Minor, in an attempt to boost military strength. Most of them however, with their leader Neboulos, deserted to the Arabs at the Battle of Sebastopolis in 692.

8th century
    Bulgar aggression in northern Greece prompted the Byzantine state to relocate 200,000 Slavs in 758 under Constantine V, and again in 783 as they sided with the Bulgars during an invasion.

The Bulgar expansion caused massive Slav migrations, and in 762 more than 200,000 people fled to Byzantine territory and were relocated to Asia Minor

The most prominent among the Asia Minor Slavs was Thomas the Slav, a military commander who raised most of the empire in an unsuccessful revolt against Michael II the Amorian in the early 820s. Although the 10th-century chronicler Genesios calls him "Thomas from Lake Gouzourou, of Armenian race", most modern scholars support his Slavic descent and believe his birthplace to have been near Gaziura in the Pontus.

10th century
    The Slavs of the Opsician Theme (Sklabesianoi) are still attested as a separate group in the 10th century, serving as marines in the Byzantine navy.

12th century
    The Serbs rose up against the Byzantines in 1127–29, with Hungarian support; After the Byzantine crushing victory, the Slav population was deported to Asia Minor.

FOREVER SERVANTS

Arnold Joseph Toynbee (15 March 1973). Constantine Porphyrogenitus and his world. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-215253-4. A further settlement of 208,000 Slavs was planted in Bithynia (part, by then, of thema Opsikion), on the River ... The earliest piece of evidence for a deportation of Slavs from the Balkan Peninsula to Asia Minor may be a seal inscribed ... This seal is dated 'the eighth indiction', and this might be either the year 649/50 or the year 694/5. Since it is on record that 5,000 Slavs deserted from the East Romans to join the Arabs as early as 664/5,1 Charanis dates the seal 650, and this dates the first deportation of Slavs from the Balkan Peninsula to Asia Minor in the reign of Constans II ...
    A. P. Vlasto (1970). The Entry of the Slavs Into Christendom: An Introduction to the Medieval History of the Slavs. CUP Archive. pp. 9–. ISBN 978-0-521-07459-9.
    Stratos (1975), p. 234
    Ivan Ninić (1989). Migrations in Balkan history. Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Institute for Balkan Studies. p. 61. ISBN 978-86-7179-006-2.
    Serbian Studies. North American Society for Serbian Studies. 1995. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
    Kostelski, Z. (1952). The Yugoslavs: the history of the Yugoslavs and their states to the creation of Yugoslavia. Philosophical Library. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
    Warren Treadgold (1998). Byzantium and Its Army, 284-1081. Stanford University Press. p. 26. ISBN 978-0-8047-3163-8.
    Sima M. Cirkovic (15 April 2008). The Serbs. John Wiley & Sons. pp. 16–. ISBN 978-1-4051-4291-5.
    Lemerle 1965, pp. 264, 270, 284.
    Ahrweiler 1966, p. 402.
    Živković 2008, pp. 269.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

How does that makes any sense to anyone to try and fit the most ancient continuous culture in Europe to any social construct that emerged much later? What's wrong with these people?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iceland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,501
    Given: 1,415

2 Not allowed!

Crazy how a croat and a fake romanian, two people with absolutely nothing to be proud of, swarm to a thread about Greeks like flies to a horse's ass.

Although we are the originators of western civilization, Greeks fall into no category of modern classification.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-30-2020 @ 03:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Kaffir Kefir
    Country
    South Africa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 355
    Given: 785

0 Not allowed!

What is Western? I'd say that is R1b countries. What is Eastern? I'd say that is R1a countries. What does this mean? Indo-Europa is R1, mainly. I as an R1a in the West do not see the point of making a stand either way and I'm sure R1b folks in the East feel the same.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,383
    Given: 31,168

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolguy1 View Post
    Crazy how a croat and a fake romanian, two people with absolutely nothing to be proud of, swarm to a thread about Greeks like flies to a horse's ass.

Although we are the originators of western civilization, Greeks fall into no category of modern classification.
    Being a cathocuck makes one automatically Western European. Orthochad>cathocuck

Banned
    Last Online
    01-30-2020 @ 03:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Kaffir Kefir
    Country
    South Africa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 355
    Given: 785

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Being a cathocuck makes one automatically Western European. Orthochad>cathocuck
    What about Orthodox Finns?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Aromanian (Northwestern Macedonia/North Pindus) + North Arvanite + little Greek
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid (prolly) + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid (Mutt)
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Nonwoggism
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Thraco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 92

0 Not allowed!

This is the dumbest and the funniest thing I have read. "Fake Romanian" hahahahaha retard. Go get an education.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iceland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    This is the dumbest and the funniest thing I have read. "Fake Romanian" hahahahaha retard. Go get an education.
    Sounds like you've been bullied by a Greek as a kid or something.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Aromanian (Northwestern Macedonia/North Pindus) + North Arvanite + little Greek
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid (prolly) + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid (Mutt)
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Nonwoggism
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Thraco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 92

0 Not allowed!

Sounds like you've been bullied by a Greek as a kid or something.
    Now you are literally coping. It's impossible to be bullied by midgets, now it is not healthy to project your obvious insecurities and valid experience of you being bullied by Greeks to me. Tsk tsk tsk shame on you. So what are you, Lame-o? A J2a... typical hook nosed semite. Who would bully me, you would hypothetically bully me? I would half-punch you on your hooked protruding hook semite nose and are literally bleeding to death. Your nose bone is going to fold and repeatedly break multiple times

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iceland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    Now you are literally coping. It's impossible to be bullied by midgets, now it is not healthy to project your obvious insecurities and valid experience of you being bullied by Greeks to me. Tsk tsk tsk shame on you. So what are you, Lame-o? A J2a... typical hook nosed semite. Who would bully me, you would hypothetically bully me? I would half-punch you on your hooked protruding hook semite nose and are literally bleeding to death. Your nose bone is going to fold and repeatedly break multiple times
    Yeah, you’ve definitely been bullied.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information