Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,655
    Given: 11,587

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hajimurad View Post
    Which "pagan traditions" you mean? Easter/Pascha (from Jewish-Canaanite - Pesach)? Jewish names, like Jovan or Iosip? Creed, holidays and dogmas, taken by bishops of Roman empire?
    If Islam is arabocentric religion, why Pre-Islamic past of Arabia is called by a derogatory word Jahiliya (Ignorance). How Persians, Kurds, Pakistanis and Afghanis retained their identity? Why Christians of Syria and Egypt speak Arabic but Muslims of Middle East don't?
    The only thing I agree - nor Islam nor Christianity were born in Europe. The only Europeans, who are free from any Middle Eastern influence, are Saami of Scandinavia.
    All major Christian holidays have a lot of simmilarities with pre-Christian religions and traditions. Then, there are veneration of Saints.
    If ME semitic influence was so strong we would not eat pork, would not drink alcohol, we would cut skin from our genitals, all that semitic traditions.
    But Europeans banned all that weird customs and adapt new religion to themselves.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    ROFL

You are that what your Grand Grand Grand Grand Father was.

Not what you decide to be

lol.

You can't change your identity.
    Exactly. But this is what the Turkish republic is built on. It's literally built on the policy of assimilation of non Turkish peoples. This is why today you get so many Kurds who go around saying they're Turkish.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    Exactly. But this is what the Turkish republic is built on. It's literally built on the policy of assimilation of non Turkish peoples. This is why today you get so many Kurds who go around saying they're Turkish.
    I can understand that.

My great grand father spoke basic Turkish so he is a Turk as well?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,836
    Given: 7,303

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Turkish Nationalism came as a Western Innovation.
    My great-grandfather sold his animals and migrated to Komotini to be a volunteer soldier when he heard there was a new Turkish state. He didn't even finish primary school, he couldn't read and write. Which Westerner taught him nationalism?

Turkish Nationalism is built on What? A Language that Attaturk forcefully introduced to Non-Turks?
    Turkish nationalism built on to keep Turkish state together. Aims to contribute of developing both ethnic Turks and non-Turks which sided with Turks. With a language that has been spoken for thousands of years from Dinars to the Manchuria, reforming it with modern ways and encourage subjects to be literate.

Do you have Paternal Ancestry from Altaic Mountains in Mongolia? You don't.
    I have.

The reason Orthodox Leftover assumed "Greek" identity, there was nothing else for Anatolians but to take "Turk" identity which means "Muslim".
    The ones who converted to Islam already mixed with Oghuz Turks and formed Anatolian Turks which carries legit Turkic ancestry. The rest were original people who didn't prefer to be a Muslim. They already had been speaking Greek and identify as Greek before arriving at Turks.

Modern Turkish people are in the state of Self-Humiliation for the last 100 years.
    Modern Turkish people remembered who they are, after self-humiliation for hundreds of years.

Just because someone is Muslim or speak Turkish language, he can't be Turk.
    But you were?

Turk is a Biological Ethnicity for certain tribal and nomadic peoples, and not Hitties, Syrians, Armenians, Greeks, Slavs etc..
    Turk ethnicity represents ethnic Turks and their former allies, took a political shape thanks to the Ottoman heritage of the nation. Some other nations have this case, but for some reason, i have never seen people argue about the others while Turks are being accused of it.

Maybe someone should start?
    qpAdm: Bulgarian_1.DG= 77 - Kimak.SG= 23, p= 0.36, se= 0.31.
    Y: Q-L330 > Q-YP771 > Q-BZ180 > Q-F16045* (F15008*) --> Baikal N, Altai MLBA, Aldy-Bel, Pazyryk, Hun.
    MT: K1a --> Iron Gates, Starcevo, Bulgaria N, Bulgaria CA, Bulgaria BA.

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Reis-i Cumhur View Post
    Ottoman Empire wasn't turkic for sure.Yes founders of Ottoman Empire were turkic/anatolian mutts but after the invasion of Balkans,Empire changed into Muslim Byzantine.Also Ottomans conquered Balkans before Central Anatolia as you know.
    You are right at some point.Sultan 1. Selim removed most of oghuz turks from Eastern Anatolia to Iran during Shia rebellion that is why there is no turkic blood in Eastern Anatolia cuz turkics were removed by Sultan Selim.(except Ramazansons they had their own state at that time)So yes I consider 1.Selim as an anti turkic also that guy was a fanatic islamist.
    In fact by the hands of the Janissaries the Ottomans in the east of own empire committed total genocide of all authentic Turkish Shia muslim population.

Last Online
    09-08-2023 @ 05:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Oghuz turk+caucasian
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turanid+Pontid
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk,Hulusi Akar Pasha,Eşref Bitlis,Necip Hablemitoğlu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 325

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsen_ View Post
    In fact by the hands of the Janissaries the Ottomans in the east of own empire committed total genocide of all authentic Turkish Shia muslim population.
    As a half azeri,I would say They fucking deserved it.They decided to stay with Shah Ismail who were fucking coward and had low iq and finally they got anally punishment cuz of their weakness

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Reis-i Cumhur View Post
    As a half azeri,I would say They fucking deserved it.They decided to stay with Shah Ismail who were fucking coward and had low iq and finally they got anally punishment cuz of their weakness
    Shia population were being exterminated by Selim regardless of any their possible affiliation just for being Shia.

Shah Ismail unfortunately was not a coward but a brilliant man, poet and bravest warrior. It would be much better if Ismail was a coward. Maybe then instead of despising firearms and newest weapons and instead of personally rushing into battle armed just with a sword, he would be engaged in providing his army with modern cannons and artillery and other effective means of warfare and history could have gone completely different.

The truth is a noble man, poet and bravest warrior Ismail lost to a genocidal murderer, meanest cynical and cruel tyrant, father-killer and brother-killer Selim.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-20-2020 @ 06:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Hero
    Kayzer Wilhem II, Liman Von Sanders, Colmar Freiherr Von Der Goltz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsen_ View Post
    There are still plenty of Shia Turks all over Azerbaijan and parts of Turkey. Actually Turks destroyed Janissaries in 1820 and that laid the groundwork for modern Turkey.
    If Janissaries weren't eliminated, people like user Bosniensis would be ruling Turkey and there would be no Turkish state. Founding fathers of modern Turkey were late Ottoman intellectuals from committee union and progress. Those people helped create Azerbaijan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information