Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ATATÜRK SLANDERED AS DEVIL! 3million "FAITHFULSERVANT" YouTube Channel Arabic Propaganda

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Well, I don't know about the ethnicity of the presenter and all that, but you need to remember that the guy is an Islamist, not an Arabist or anything, and the main reason why they're against Ataturk is simply because of his secular ideas that pisses of a lot of Islamists regardless of their ethnicity and nationality.
    The video presenter clearly is frustrated that they speak Turkish during prayer now, and no longer use the Arabic alphabet, when neither of these things are mandatory in Islam for salvation. Lots of modern branches in Islam seem to have a baked in Arab cultural imperialism focus where you might be a Muslim, but only is it possible to be a good Muslim if you speak Arabic and read the Koran in Arabic and adopt an Arabic name, or else Allah won't love you as much. This is all clearly untrue, and frankly un-Islamic. I don't get why you are thinking I'm bashing Muslims or Arabs in particular, but if you ever watch these videos and listen to the podcasts outside of the YouTube snippets, you would understand that this channel focuses on cultural Islam in the Arabic variety only. Again, and for the last time, I don't have a problem with Arabs or Muslims, and I have corrected other people here ad-nauseam who claim that Arab=Muslim, that this is not true. For example, I am well aware that you are Arabic and that you are not a Muslim.

Also, there is a difference between disagreeing with someones religious direction, and another thing entirely to communicate to your 3+million viewers that the founder of the arguably most successful Muslim state is actually a crypto-Jew follower of a wannabee Jewish prophet from centuries earlier, who only uses Turkishness to kill Islam. That is pure, utter slander and propaganda.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,279
    Given: 9,861

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    I thought that you said it was your sister who found this video? What is going on exactly with this identity switching? Also can you tell me what "pure Turkic genetics" are according to you? All the sources, including this, shows that we were a heterogeneous population that mixed over time. I remember when you said that there were no Turkic names at all for our leaders. I remember and can recall your posts easily, because I have integrity to actually hold someone to an argument standard. I just find it interesting that you would rather be conquered by Turkics than even be considered descended from them. That's somewhat amazing to me.
    Just because she found it, i watched it too and prof Török Tibor and prof Türk Attila (members of MTA) as source are more scientific source than you. The second part of your comment makes no sense because i wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    For example i said Árpáds can't be turkics but now i admit i was wrong because i saw these newest sources and what MTA profs said so i can self correction.
    Literally wrong. Demonstrably wrong. Everyone got higher than that on the K11. Even stears, who got above 6%. Are you talking about a different calculator? Can you even source it? You also don't say again what is "Asian".
    Man, hungarians have no higher turkic genetic than others in the region, and turkish people have much more than hungarians:

I have talked about your calculator where you got 4%, and i remember Seya also do that and she got much more turkic than any other hungarian member.

Never said these things are forbidden but last time I checked these German-oriented items were in the minority. Or do you want to compare the quantities of Turkic steppe Hungarian items vs Germanic WW2 oriented items? Shops are named after Turan and Scythia, not Germania lol.
    You don't understand the point, there are many type of nationalists in Hungary and you can find everything in these stores. Scythia store name doesn't matter because scythians were not turkics, as i poved with scientific links. And just because someone buy a reflex bow it doesn't matter that the buyers consider themselves turkic... By the way in Hungary many people think turan is only cultural thing not ethno-racially as you claim. The problem is you consider every single old nomadism lover people as turanist with turkic identity which is bullshit and lying.

Horrible examples because during the communist governments Hungary was occupied and forced to accept these things. Or is Orbán occupying Hungary to you? I don't like any empires, so this line of dialogue is pointless. If the Turkic council wanted to "federate" then I would have more issues, but right now who is it that is looking to federate Hungary?
    Orbán is not a democratic but an authoritarian leader. The turkish friendship is only Orbán's mania (and it have only pure political reasons), other hungarian parties are not turkish friends and don't want anything from the Turkic Council or Turkey, so if Orbán will fail, Hungary will exit out of Turkic Council, try to accept it.

Like your propaganda where you lie about me, and claim I say Hungarians are Mongols and that I identify as some East Asian stereotype?

Remind me again, could you cite that claim? Oh, right. No. When you were called out, you just said you couldn't be hassled to remember.

For someone who throws around "propaganda" accusations so frequently, Goebbels would be very disappointed in yours.
    It have nothing to do with this argument and you have lied about me for example when you said i'm Stears many times, and you reported me to Loki, you were not better so stop playing drama queen. As i said i can self correction and i did it many times when i see new sources, you can't do it and you never did it you are obsessed with "hungarians must be turkic" and you ignore everything which can't pass in your narrative.

Garbage poll.
    Of course because it can't pass in your narrative, that's why you ignore it as i said.

Wrong. It's anyones mantle to pick up, which is totally on them. Do you need me to quote myself from the past? I dare you to find where I have ever said that no Hungarian could hold another identity or meta-ethnicity preference, just that I am aware of the end result when that happens: they turn against Hungarian pre-settlement history and associate with their Germanic or Slavic identity. Just like you have, because I would imagine that you dislike these "foreign Árpád" men and women who have come to impose their name on the true Hungarians of the basin, hmmm?
    Funny because i was always loyal to St. Stephen's hungarian christian statehood, unlike you who obsessed with pagan Koppány. And my case is different from other hungarians because my complete father side are from Bavaria, my mother side is hungarian-german (donau swaben) mixed, so i am not a random "hungarian" who have no foreign origin and just picked up with being german identity.

Why would you even give it to her in the first place then? Can she not just make her own? It makes no sense that if you were so worried about this confusion in personality, that you would just give the account over to someone who is so radically different than you. Why are you two even so different? These are not small political differences but serious philosophical and origin differences in your minds.
    The most important thing my sister can't speak german fluently (unlike me) and the spoken language is very important to your identity. We were born and grew up in Hungary, if you remember i also wrote "hungarian" to my ethnicity 1 years ago, because its not simple if you have mixed ethnic background, every hungarian consider me german in the real life just like my father and when i have been in Germany many of them considered me hungarian. Yes i recognise i had identity crisis because of it.
    Another thing Loki suggested that my sister should create her own account here but i was against it because i don't want everyone thing that i have multiple account.

I post more studies than you, who loves to source wikipedia and blogs (which was also the weakness of Stears). You don't read the new studies but watch videos that you already disagree with so that you may pluck from them what you will. Hungarians don't need to be Turkic because it is know that Turkics provided the cultural and foundational level for "Hungary". You even said yourself, with great glee, how the people of Árpád were foreign Turkics, even in the top of this post series. How could you ever possibly keep your multiple, conflicting points straight? You simply go in circles. To complete the circle again, you want so desperately to not be associated with Turkics that you would rather pull yourself to any other group. You are willing to forsake even the legacy of the conquerors and the Árpáds and cut them from the Hungarian body. I remember when you used to say we had nothing to do with Turkics at all. How times have changed.
    That's very awkward pls stop lying again. I posted much more scientific source about it, unlike you. My sources are not wikipedia and blogs lol but sources from profs from Universities. And funny but a wikipedia is more scientific source that your medieval texts which was written by such emerrors who had no any sceintific education (fun fact a random high school student from 21. century has much more scientific education than a random king or emperror in the medieval age) and lived far away from the Steppe zone. Or do you think the Half legged Giants, griffins, flying dragons etc are all real thing? There are tons of medieval source about it... This is what i am talking about, there were no scientific education in the medieval age, we should strongly criticise all of them. If something can pass your narrative you accept it, if spomething can't (for example Nestor chronicle which described hungarians as ugric) you simple ignore it.
    And finally this is not my business if you don't belive that i can self correction and self criticism i know as propagandist this thing is totally unknown to you. I don't belong to any hungarian nationalist cult, i'm totally impartial and neutral about this question and i do care only the science and facts and yes sometimes the newest sources overwrite the oldest. I have never said that i want to cut Árpáds from the hungarian history, i only said the common folk and conqueror elite was two totally different population which is genetic fact. The hungarian ethnicity have dual origin: 1. the common folk + conqueror elite, the history of both belong to hungarian history thats why i always defended the hun-hungarian continuity, but the hungarian case is not specific in Europe. Bulgarians = local slavs, thracians + turkic bulgar elite, french nation = local celto-germnaic tribes + roman lation elite, spaniards = local celtiberians + roman elite etc.
    Last edited by Blondie; 01-20-2020 at 09:47 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2020 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Jesus,Moses and the prophets
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 229

0 Not allowed!

Turul doesnt want to rennounce his turkic identity cause he has nowhere to sell his Ataturk collectors edition pillow and Atilla action figures.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

The video presenter clearly is frustrated that they speak Turkish during prayer now, and no longer use the Arabic alphabet, when neither of these things are mandatory in Islam for salvation. Lots of modern branches in Islam seem to have a baked in Arab cultural imperialism focus where you might be a Muslim, but only is it possible to be a good Muslim if you speak Arabic and read the Koran in Arabic and adopt an Arabic name, or else Allah won't love you as much. This is all clearly untrue, and frankly un-Islamic. I don't get why you are thinking I'm bashing Muslims or Arabs in particular, but if you ever watch these videos and listen to the podcasts outside of the YouTube snippets, you would understand that this channel focuses on cultural Islam in the Arabic variety only. Again, and for the last time, I don't have a problem with Arabs or Muslims, and I have corrected other people here ad-nauseam who claim that Arab=Muslim, that this is not true. For example, I am well aware that you are Arabic and that you are not a Muslim.

Also, there is a difference between disagreeing with someones religious direction, and another thing entirely to communicate to your 3+million viewers that the founder of the arguably most successful Muslim state is actually a crypto-Jew follower of a wannabee Jewish prophet from centuries earlier, who only uses Turkishness to kill Islam. That is pure, utter slander and propaganda.
    Yeah, but you can't say that the Catholic church is a European imperial cultural thing either since they pray in Latin and so on. If tomorrow all Turks got converted to Christianity would that make them Europeans to you? Both Christianity and Islam originated in the middle east, though most of it's followers aren't middle easterners though.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 07:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish Cypriot
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    East-Med+Armenoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,749
    Given: 711

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    I'd rather be Armenoid than British or American.

Don't humiliate your own people by trying to be British or Mongol Turk.

You can't claim to be British or Tartar or Avar or Pecheng if you are not one.

History of Anatolian people is among the largest in the world.

There is no shame in being Armenian or Syrian for those are forfathers of European literacy and culture.
    nobody cares about that, the people that you have mentioned are all low iq. people don't want to migrate to fucking Syria or Armenia, they like Western European nations because these people created real civilisation. not some fucking alphabet script or some trivial thing thousands of years ago.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 07:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish Cypriot
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    East-Med+Armenoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,749
    Given: 711

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    How dare you say that when your ancestors are known with their Russian back? Don’t you know that your ancestors tried their chance to be free in the god damn Romania only for getting help from Russians faster and easier and Ottoman Army can reach there later? It’s clear enough who saved whose ass. It’s so damn funny how you think Bolsheviks would save his ass from Greeks lol even your own historian Dimitri Kitsikis says there was a Bolshevik-Greek (Atina) meeting in 1922 and the secretary of Greek Communist Party, Gianis Kordatos met those Bolsheviks to talk about Turkish-English relationship and how Bolsheviks wanna help to Greeks instead of Turks due to having common enemies. Just lol.
    C* ATATURK IS GAY C*

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfcypriot View Post
    nobody cares about that, the people that you have mentioned are all low iq. people don't want to migrate to fucking Syria or Armenia, they like Western European nations because these people created real civilisation. not some fucking alphabet script or some trivial thing thousands of years ago.
    gold-diggers.

I am human, and happiness isn't measured in gold.

I am more concerned about Western mentality that is lurking around than the possibility of being poor.

People who don't care about their own culture, identity, family etc.. for the sake of $$$ are animals.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Just because she found it, i watched it too and prof Török Tibor and prof Türk Attila (members of MTA) as source are more scientific source than you.
    I love when we post scientific studies, that you don't talk about any other academic source that could conflict. If you are making appeals to authority, can we also talk about Doctor László Károly Marácz who claims the Turkicness of the language? He is in a very important position in language in an international university too. When I quote him, can I just say "he is more of an authority than you"?

Because then I'll just play the same game and show you this:

https://www.narcis.nl/publication/Re...4-2876b2f37afe

Man, hungarians have no higher turkic genetic than others in the region, and turkish people have much more than hungarians
    You only use East Asian populations as your references from that one EUpedia and never define your terms for what is a "Turkic" person when it comes to Hungarian influence. Also other studies prove you wrong that Hungarians have more.

https://link.springer.com/article/10...520-018-0609-7

I have talked about your calculator where you got 4%, and i remember Seya also do that and she got much more turkic than any other hungarian member.
    Seya gets more than some other Turkic members too. She is an exceptional individual in this way, highlighting interesting ancestral avenues. Magyars, Cumans, etc did inhabit lots of Romania, you know.

Regardless, this is a moot point. The problem is that even though you insist how "small" these numbers are for us, you still feel the need to trim them smaller. It is amazing to me then, that what you would see as insignificant percentages need adjusting to suit your arguments.

You don't understand the point, there are many type of nationalists in Hungary and you can find everything in these stores. Scythia store name doesn't matter because scythians were not turkics, as i poved with scientific links. And just because someone buy a reflex bow it doesn't matter that the buyers consider themselves turkic... By the way in Hungary many people think turan is only cultural thing not ethno-racially as you claim. The problem is you consider every single old nomadism lover people as turanist with turkic identity which is bullshit and lying.
    I do understand the point, because it is my own that stresses ones popularity over the other. You can find some 1943 shirts and whatever, but if you want to compare the population of Turan nationalism in Hungary with any other, you will see that Turan is the dominant nationalist force, from barata to kurultaj to even academia.

I want you to quote me where I said Turan is exclusively a racial thing and doesn't also include cultural connections. They are intertwined. I also don't think all nomads are Turanic in nature. Or are you accusing me of saying that Bedouins are Turanic? You like to make me seem like a straw man, no different than the early arguments of Stears who would claim everything in Hungary was a neo-Magyar-Cuman conspiracy to subvert Hungary with "Slavic balloon heads".

Orbán is not a democratic but an authoritarian leader. The turkish friendship is only Orbán's mania (and it have only pure political reasons), other hungarian parties are not turkish friends and don't want anything from the Turkic Council or Turkey, so if Orbán will fail, Hungary will exit out of Turkic Council, try to accept it.
    He's been elected and all of the parties do the same cheating and backroom dealings. Who would you want? Really, who would you want to lead Hungary? What party and what leader?

Hungary will remain in the Turkic council and as a full member soon. Notice when Hungary is free we know our path but each time a colonial force occupies, we are suddenly beholden to their international agenda. I know you don't care as much because you see yourself as a German but some of us care a lot about just being able to pursue our heritage in peace. It's you who is making this a personal "para bellum" situation.

It have nothing to do with this argument and you have lied about me for example when you said i'm Stears many times, and you reported me to Loki, you were not better so stop playing drama queen. As i said i can self correction and i did it many times when i see new sources, you can't do it and you never did it you are obsessed with "hungarians must be turkic" and you ignore everything which can't pass in your narrative.
    What are you talking about? You are the one who started this years ago, making threads about me, speaking in private about who I am, etc. You even teased the idea of showing me oh so many "private messages" about what some people say about me. Oh no! lol, as though I would really care in the first place. You're the one who acts dramatic, saying you would show the messages of people in confidence who talk garbage about me. You think that when I go about my day that these things matter? I am here to share thoughts and if like minded people want to talk to me, then so be it. Nobody has ever taken the time to actually PM me with any level of hate or mockery. The fact you don't even show these things isn't a tribute to your change of heart, it's because you know you will get in trouble with people who thought that they had your confidence and trust. Unlike you, when people send me private thoughts, I keep them private because I respect that level of relationship and communication.

Of course because it can't pass in your narrative, that's why you ignore it as i said.
    No? This is a poll on TA, where people can even post who are not Hungarians as in Feiichy's poll, much to her dismay. I am not saying the results are the problem. The issue is the population sample. Do you think I could say a poll is non-biased if I took it at kurultaj too when talking about Hungarian identity? Don't act like polls here are even remotely scientific, lolol.

Funny because i was always loyal to St. Stephen's hungarian christian statehood, unlike you who obsessed with pagan Koppány. And my case is different from other hungarians because my complete father side are from Bavaria, my mother side is hungarian-german (donau swaben) mixed, so i am not a random "hungarian" who have no foreign origin and just picked up with being german identity.
    Quote me where I talk about Koppány at all on this form. You keep painting me as someone who I am not because it makes your argument as something easier, even though it is easy to disprove because you come with no proof. Stears used to scream that I identified as a Cuman and spent hours looking for anything to tie me to it, when I don't identify as Cuman and never have. I am well aware of your own background because you bring it up a lot in various threads where you mention you parents, just like when you mentioned the professions of your father (as though that somehow is supposed to make what you say here carry more weight). I am loyal to the victor, István. The problem that you fail to see, that before István was "István", he was Vajk. It was a family power struggle, and nothing more. Most Hungarians simply sat out of it, pagan and Christian.

The most important thing my sister can't speak german fluently (unlike me) and the spoken language is very important to your identity. We were born and grew up in Hungary, if you remember i also wrote "hungarian" to my ethnicity 1 years ago, because its not simple if you have mixed ethnic background, every hungarian consider me german in the real life just like my father and when i have been in Germany many of them considered me hungarian. Yes i recognise i had identity crisis because of it.
    Another thing Loki suggested that my sister should create her own account here but i was against it because i don't want everyone thing that i have multiple account.
    Then why would you suggest that she takes over the account in the first place? It seems like just trouble waiting to happen with mistaken identity, unless someone said something and pretended it was the sister to get out of consequences. But that's being too jaded, certainly...

That's very awkward pls stop lying again. I posted much more scientific source about it, unlike you. My sources are not wikipedia and blogs lol but sources from profs from Universities. And funny but a wikipedia is more scientific source that your medieval texts which was written by such emerrors who had no any sceintific education (fun fact a random high school student from 21. century has much more scientific education than a random king or emperror in the medieval age) and lived far away from the Steppe zone. Or do you think the Half legged Giants, griffins, flying dragons etc are all real thing? There are tons of medieval source about it... This is what i am talking about, there were no scientific education in the medieval age, we should strongly criticise all of them. If something can pass your narrative you accept it, if spomething can't (for example Nestor chronicle which described hungarians as ugric) you simple ignore it.
    And finally this is not my business if you don't belive that i can self correction and self criticism i know as propagandist this thing is totally unknown to you. I don't belong to any hungarian nationalist cult, i'm totally impartial and neutral about this question and i do care only the science and facts and yes sometimes the newest sources overwrite the oldest. I have never said that i want to cut Árpáds from the hungarian history, i only said the common folk and conqueror elite was two totally different population which is genetic fact. The hungarian ethnicity have dual origin: 1. the common folk + conqueror elite, the history of both belong to hungarian history thats why i always defended the hun-hungarian continuity, but the hungarian case is not specific in Europe. Bulgarians = local slavs, thracians + turkic bulgar elite, french nation = local celto-germnaic tribes + roman lation elite, spaniards = local celtiberians + roman elite etc.
    You would post wikipedia more than anything else. Only after sufficient critique have you started to post outside of this sphere. Wikipedia is not scientific and nobody would ever take it as a source. The idea you are even hinting in support of it would be laughable to the academics you appealed to as a source of authority in your very first point I quoted. When did I ever say that I think the Gesta is the ultimate source for Hungarian facts? When and where? How about you actually bring up points where I say something rather than just claim that I did. Or can I just say that you and I used to work in a restaurant together that we co-owned with lots of hilarious and friendly days in our past? Need proof? Oh, sorry, can't post it lol.

You were the very first person to start talking to me, and also about me behind my back. I don't talk about you because you don't factor into my life. You think I am some propagandist when all I do is talk with like minded people anyway since this is a place to speak about heritage and opinions. Or do you think preaching to the choir is propaganda at its finest? You want to say Árpáds were not Hungarians, that they did not speak Hungarian, and anyone with a brain would see the "real" Hungarians in your scenario as the ones who the Árpáds conquered and lived in the basin before them. If you believe that the conqueror elite was Turkic, and that you think that the dual origin is the common folk + the conquerer elite, then you by default have to accept the Turkicness that is present in the Hungarian ethnogenesis. This is using your own theory quoted above as the logic. You can't keep walking it back in circles.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Double post.
    Last edited by Turul Karom; 01-25-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Yeah, but you can't say that the Catholic church is a European imperial cultural thing either since they pray in Latin and so on. If tomorrow all Turks got converted to Christianity would that make them Europeans to you? Both Christianity and Islam originated in the middle east, though most of it's followers aren't middle easterners though.
    You didn't read my posts then. Because yes, the Catholic church is a European cultural imperial institution, regardless of the positive and negative aspects which its followers subscribe to it.

Please read this from the OP how the Catholic church imposed rules that are not found in the Bible in order to culturally change Hungarians to their sphere of influence:

Hungarians too suffered for this, when we came into Europe. Once we had the same steppe faith, but many things more changed than what was only listed in the Bible. The Catholic church made Hungary adopt the Latin alphabet, which has too few letters for our language (which is why we have "single letters" in Hungarian like sz, cs, gy, and so on..) but was needed for the Bible. Heaven forbid it would be written in our own Turkic alphabet! We were not allowed to live in yurts or shave our heads, but a papal bull was issued that said we must live on the ground in houses and grow our hair out. We could not play the duda pipes, we could not carry ancestral totems from our times on the steppes, we even had to change our names. Even now Hungarians commonly have two "first" names, even if not baptized, because of the tradition of attempting to keep our legacy Turkic names. Where in any holy book are these demanded to achieve their brand of salvation?

Why does this happen to us?

Because it is an attempt to change us from who we are.

Everyone can have their own personal faith. But it is important to remain ever vigilant for entryists who seek to undermine via religion (or any other means) from our ethnic and cultural identity. We want to keep our family close, and in good heart look out for one another's liberty.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information