Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survival of the richest! How the super-rich are building bunkers.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

3 Not allowed!

Default Survival of the richest! How the super-rich are building bunkers.

Survival of the richest! Luxurious doomsday-proof bunkers are becoming more alluring to the ultra-wealthy as they fight to get their hands on the $4.5million post-apocalyptic homes fitted with swimming pools, shooting ranges and dog parks

• The rich and famous are preparing for the worst and vying to get their hands on doomsday-proof bunkers
    • Larry Hall is the brainchild behind such luxury developments which he refers to as 'Survival Condos'
    • Survival condos are designed to hold up to 70 people and have enough resources to keep them alive for years
    • Some units in the structure go for as much as $4.5million while other units sit at $1.5million and $3million
    • Project is a luxury complex housed 15 stories below ground in a former missile silo near Concordia, Kansas
    • Development has bunkers that give long-term protection for residents against nuclear war or other disasters

By Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:46 GMT, 1 January 2020 | Updated: 19:25 GMT, 1 January 2020

The idea of post-apocalyptic prepping has become more and more alluring, especially for the super-rich who are fighting to get their hands on a luxurious nuclear bunker.
    For years a number of countries have been attempting to meet a growing demand for survival bunkers that could protect the world's elite from things like natural disasters, asteroids or a global pandemic all while offering lavish amenities.

Larry Hall is the brainchild behind such luxury developments which he refers to as 'Survival Condos'. The project is a luxury complex housed 15 stories below ground in a former missile silo near Concordia, Kansas.
    The missile silos were originally built by the US Army Corps of Engineers in the 1960s during the Cold War for the Atlas F missile, and there were 72 of them around the country.

All of the apartments in Hall's first complex sold out, but people have the option to buy a full-floor, half-floor or a penthouse unit in a second Survival Condo that is currently under construction.
    A full-floor apartment, spanning 1,800 square feet, will cost buyers $3million, while a 900-square-foot, half-floor unit is $1.5million. The ultra-wealthy can also make a penthouse selection starting at $4.5million.

The idea of post-apocalyptic prepping has become more and more alluring, especially for the super-rich who are fighting to get their hands on a luxurious nuclear bunker. The missile silo was originally built by the US Army Corps of Engineers in the 1960s for the Atlas F missile, and there were 72 of them around the country

A single residential condo in the complex is nearly 2,000-square-foot in size and cost anywhere from $1.5million to $4.5million

For years a number of countries have been attempting to meet a growing demand for survival bunkers that could protect the world's elite from things like natural disasters, asteroids or a global pandemic all while offering lavish amenities. This photo shows a living room room inside the 'Survival Condos' in Kansas

The common room at the Survival Condo boasts a large red corner leather sofa, pool table and dining area

Larry Hall is the brainchild behind such luxury developments which he refers to as 'Survival Condos' (kitchen pictured). The project is a luxury complex housed 15 stories below ground in a former missile silo near Concordia, Kansas

Some of the silo's key features include an indoor shooting range, indoor pool (pictured) and a dog park

The condo's pool has a running waterfall and sun loungers

The Survival Condo is a 15-story inverted luxury tower converted from a cold war era missile silo. This photo shows one of several bedrooms in the condo

The silo was purchased in 2008 by Larry Hall, an ex-government contractor, property developer and doomsday prepper. The former Kansas silo is now an underground apartment complex complete with a bar, swimming pool, shooting range and million-dollar penthouses. This photo shows a classroom inside the structure

Hall says the space can accommodate 75 residents, where they can survive for up to five years of social, political or environmental catastrophe. This photo shows the exercise area in the condo

The converted silo is home to real estate moguls, financial entrepreneurs and doctors, awaiting apocalyptic collapse. This image shows a bar area in the condo

There's even a small cinema (pictured) complete with reclining chairs and a game room for bunker residents to enjoy

The movie theater, which has 17 luxury recliners, plus chairs and tables behind, is also located in the Survival Condo

The Survival Condo features a game room equipped with a pool table (pictured) and board games

This image shows a paddle board game (left) and the rock-climbing wall (right)

Some of the silo's key features include an indoor shooting range, indoor pool, exercise facility, a rock climbing wall and a dog park.
    The luxurious structures also include a movie theater, an elevator and arcade as well as a library and classroom.
    It is designed to comfortably survive any apocalyptic disaster such as global health pandemics, cataclysmic weather and terror attacks, including a nuclear one.

The windows are designed to simulate normal patterns of sunrise and sunset, and display views appropriate to their angles to simulate the feeling of being above ground.
    Hall said of his customers: 'They worry about events ranging from solar flares, to economic collapse, to pandemics to terrorism to food shortages.
    'It is not stereotypical "survival nuts" as portrayed in movies, but individuals with the desire to provide care and protection for their family.

The condo also has a store where cleaning items like the ones seen above can be purchased by residents

The store features non-perishable items such as the canned foods seen in this photo

This image shows a deli foods, fish market and fresh bread area in the Survival Condo

This image shows Unit No. 7 in the Survival Condo. Each kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances

This image shows the dining room area and living space in one of the units at the Survival Condo

In this image, a different angle of the kitchen and living space is seen in Unit No. 8

This image shows a his and hers bathroom with two separate sinks and mirrors in Unit No. 8 of the Survival Condo

'These are luxury, nuclear-hardened bunkers that are engineered… to accommodate not just your physical protection but your mental well being as well.'
    He added: 'It's a lot of fun building these.'

The complexes, constructed when the US built missile launch facilities across the Midwest, have multiple safety features.

For example, the walls of the silo are made out of epoxy-hardened concrete. They are nine feet thick and designed to survive a direct nuclear strike.

The dome structure that covers the silo cap can withstand winds in excess of 500mph. The survival condos are designed to hold up to 70 people and have enough resources to keep them alive for years.

This includes air and water filtration systems, a range of energy sources (including wind power), and the capacity to grow plants and breed fish for food supplies. Armed guards also patrol the entrance.
    One of the most important features of the Survival Condo is that it is equipped with a surgery room and a dental room.

Hall's creation may be the most luxurious one, but his business is one of several companies that are answering the demand for structures that can withstand disasters.

The structure is designed as an underground village that features modern kitchen amenities (pictured)

Developer Larry Hall says people comment on 'how well they sleep' in the nuclear luxury accommodation

The complex is designed to comfortably survive any apocalypse, such as global health pandemics, cataclysmic weather, and terror attacks

This image shows a bed inside a bedroom of Unit No. 8 in the Survival Condo complex

Bunk beds are seen in this image inside Unit No. 11 of the Survival Condo complex

+36

This photo shows the washer and dryer inside Unit No. 11 at the Survival Condo

Vivos, which is billed as the largest prepper community on Earth for those who think life above ground is doomed, is another bunker option.
    The company has multiple locations in South Dakota, Indiana and Europe. South Dakota is the home of 575 bomb-resistant bunkers that can comfortably sleep 10 to 20 people each.
    Europa 1 is dubbed the 'modern day Noah's Ark. It was built in a former Cold War-era munitions storage facility in Germany.

According to Vivos, the Indiana location is similar to a 4-star hotel that features a theater, an exercise facility and kennels. Some of these spaces go for $35,000 per person.
    In Texas, Rising S Bunkers claimed to have constructed a 37-room bunker spanning 9,000 square feet in Napa Valley, California, for an Oscar winner, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
    The home reportedly features a sauna, jacuzzi, shooting range, theater and bowling alley. The property cost $10.28million.

One of the most important features of the Survival Condo is that it is equipped with a surgery room (pictured)

The Survival Condo is also equipped with a dental room (pictured), according to the company's website

The complex features aquaponics (pictured), which is a system that combines conventional aquaculture - raising aquatic animals such as snails, fish, crayfish or prawns in tanks - with hydroponics - cultivating plants in water

The survival condos are designed to hold up to 70 people and have enough resources to keep them alive for years

The missile silos were originally built by the US Army Corps of Engineers in the 1960s during the Cold War for the Atlas F missile. The survival bunker goes 15 stories underground, with some floors dedicated to apartment units, and others used for recreational activities

The complexes are situated below ground in an obsolete nuclear missile site, in the middle of Kansas

The Survival Condo Project is a luxury complex housed 15 stories below ground in a former missile silo, in Kansas

Meanwhile, The Oppidum in the Czech Republic has been described as being 'the largest billionaire bunker in the world'.
    The facility was once a joint project between the former Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia - now the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

Last year it was revealed that Silicon Valley millionaires were buying up $8million bunkers that were then sent over to New Zealand and buried 11 feet underground.
    As part of a Silicon Valley sub-culture, some believe that New Zealand will be the ideal location to go once the world ends.
    In 2018, it was reported that PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel built a panic room in his New Zealand property.
    Bill Gates is also rumored to have these types of facilities across all of his properties.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

I don't wanna hide from God's will.

I'll try my best in Humane way to protect myself, but I won't use that which isn't available to average human.

Also those who are building those bunkers are using money that has been excessively built on interest and usury.

Even if they would survive any kind of Armageddon, there would be none to protect them in afterlife.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,878
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    I don't wanna hide from God's will.

I'll try my best in Humane way to protect myself, but I won't use that which isn't available to average human.

Also those who are building those bunkers are using money that has been excessively built on interest and usury.

Even if they would survive any kind of Armageddon, there would be none to protect them in afterlife.
    I think you personally will uppercut the dajjal

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    I think you personally will uppercut the dajjal
    Dajjal is an Arab term for "He Who Deceives" or "Master Deceiver", he is some guy who would be slain by Jesus.

I personally couldn't care less for either of them.

Whoever tries to impose anything on us will be declared an enemy .

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dajjal is an Arab term for "He Who Deceives" or "Master Deceiver", he is some guy who would be slain by Jesus.

I personally couldn't care less for either of them.

Whoever tries to impose anything on us will be declared an enemy .
    I know the dajjal and islamic armageddon, but you will defeat him not isa alayhi s-salam

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know the dajjal and islamic armageddon, but you will defeat him not isa alayhi s-salam
    it's all the same story as a christian Armageddon.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

it's all the same story as a christian Armageddon.
    Its certainly not

Only the return of Jesus on judgement day

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Its certainly not

Only the return of Jesus on judgement day
    Well you have your opinion, I have mine. soo.. worlds apart

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well you have your opinion, I have mine. soo.. worlds apart
    you are a lousy muslim,I prefer Bilal Bosnic over you

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

you are a lousy muslim,I prefer Bilal Bosnic over you
    I am Bosnian above all. My religion is my OWN spirituality, your perception of Islam or anyone elses does not concern me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information