Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survival of the richest! How the super-rich are building bunkers.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,736
    Given: 16,840

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JosephK View Post
    Most people don't have an extra 10% of a paycheck to save. BTW, I put "poor" in quotes because I meant, "not the rich assholes with bunkers". The very rich who have bunkers are NOT intelligent people.
    And why? Its a sign of intelligence to be prepared for every scenario. Every western leader has a nuclear bunker and even avarage people called preppers try to be prepared for several scenarios. Why would I be jealous or why is it my business how rich people want to spend their money, the moment I care about the pocket of another man thats making a living and competes in the free market, is the moment im a jealous loser.

Also yes most people have money to save in the west, I could welcome you to Germany and show you millions of people working in a low skilled job or live on welfare that spend all of their money on unnecessary goods which indicates they are retards and deserve their social status, well the ones on welfare dont even deserve that.

Last Online
    10-05-2022 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    OTHERS_D
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Slovak/Hungarian Romani/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Essentially Austro-Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Joseph Conrad
    Religion
    Down-votes from Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,057
    Given: 3,213

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    And why? Its a sign of intelligence to be prepared for every scenario. Every western leader has a nuclear bunker and even avarage people called preppers try to be prepared for several scenarios. Why would I be jealous or why is it my business how rich people want to spend their money, the moment I care about the pocket of another man thats making a living and competes in the free market, is the moment im a jealous loser.

Also yes most people have money to save in the west, I could welcome you to Germany and show you millions of people working in a low skilled job or live on welfare that spend all of their money on unnecessary goods which indicates they are retards and deserve their social status, well the ones on welfare dont even deserve that.
    Leaders have bunkers because they are leaders. Preppers are stupid. Civilized people, many of them not rich (have you never heard of artists and intellectuals?) do not need to build individual bunkers for their own safety because mentally and socially healthy people get together and form decent societies. That is the opposite of a bunker-builder, who wants to hide himself from the normal people who will be banding together to rebuild society. Like rich people, preppers are stupid, selfish individualists.

While it is very likely that very stupid people become poor because of bad decision making, being "intelligent" doesn't mean that you will make enough money at a job to have anything left over.
    PuntDNAl k15
    Mother: Polish + Norwegian + Austrian + French @ 0.923102
    Father: Karelian + Polish + Romani + Mozabite_Berber @ 5.277415
    Me: Lithuanian + Mordovian + Bosnian + Spaniard @ 2.190271
    MDLP World
    Mother: 85.80% German_V + 14.20% Russian @ 1
    Father: 73.10% Croatian_V + 26.90% Roma @ 4.65
    Me: 94.70% Croatian_V + 5.30% Roma @ 1.61

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

0 Not allowed!

Didnt one of their Arcs get destroyed by nature?

The irony is them thinking that their bunkers are God proof. Should the creator send forth a quake like none before; the earth will spill forth its burdens. Neither in/or on the earth, nor in the heavens can any escape The God and his judgement. Not in this world. Especially not in the next. It will be like the Titanic, thinking themselves indestructible. Then, they will be taken to task.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,736
    Given: 16,840

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JosephK View Post
    Leaders have bunkers because they are leaders. Preppers are stupid. Civilized people, many of them not rich (have you never heard of artists and intellectuals?) do not need to build individual bunkers for their own safety because mentally and socially healthy people get together and form decent societies. That is the opposite of a bunker-builder, who wants to hide himself from the normal people who will be banding together to rebuild society. Like rich people, preppers are stupid, selfish individualists.

While it is very likely that very stupid people become poor because of bad decision making, being "intelligent" doesn't mean that you will make enough money at a job to have anything left over.
    They will include their family and loved ones in those shelters, that's not selfish but sane and reasonable.
    I do not care about strangers nor would I spend my money on them.

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information