Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Default Slavs related to Iranians?

Quotes:

"The Scythians are generally believed to have been of Iranian origin. They spoke a language of the Scythian branch of the Eastern Iranian languages, and practiced a variant of ancient Iranian religion"

"Their religion is derived from Proto-Indo-Iranian religion, and therefore shares many similarities with Vedic religion"

Now we all know how Extremely similar are Slavic Pagan Gods and Slavic Language with Sanskrit and Vedic text (It goes beyond similarity), Simple Vedic sentences could be easily understood by a Russian for example.

And now after DNA, we all got that Scythian Match, I mean with almost All Scythian samples we have a good match.

So are we in fact partially Iranians?

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awesta
    Na język polski Awestę (przekład Wendidadu, Wisperadu i Jasny, czyli tzw. Wielką Awestę) tłumaczył prof. Ignacy Pietraszewski pt. Miano słowiańskie w ręku jednej familji od trzech tysięcy lat zostające, czyli nie Zendawesta a Zędaszta, to jest życiodawcza książeczka Zoroastra (Berlin, 1857). Dzieło to zostało wznowione pod nieco zmienionym tytułem: Miano Słowiańskie czyli nie Zendawesta a Zędaszta to jest Życiodawcza książeczka Zoroastra albo Awesta Wielka, Wydawnictwo Armoryka, Sandomierz 2011, ​ISBN 978-83-62661-19-0​. Tekst przygotowali do druku, zredagowali i wstępem opatrzyli: Julian Edgar Kassner oraz Andrzej Sarwa[6].
    google translate:
    Awesta was translated into Polish (translated by Wendidad, Wisperad and Jasna, i.e. the so-called Big Awesta) translated by prof. Ignacy Pietraszewski The Slavic title in the hands of one family has remained for three thousand years, i.e. not Zendawest, but Zędaszta, this is the life book of Zoroaster (Berlin, 1857). This work was resumed under a slightly changed title: Slavic Titer, i.e. not Zendawest, but Zędaszta is the Life Book of Zoroaster or Awesta Wielka, Armoryka Publishing House, Sandomierz 2011, ISBN 978-83-62661-19-0. The text was prepared for printing, edited and with an introduction by: Julian Edgar Kassner and Andrzej Sarwa [6].
    https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awesta

and article in polish language:
    https://bialczynski.pl/2012/05/05/ig...v-sssss-wilno/

but I bet they were I2a rather than R1a

Thread Information