Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Why/how were Early Neolithic Farmers cucked by WHG?

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,174

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator Biff View Post
    Have there been any funnelbeaker samples found belonging to I1 yet?.
    Davidski mentioned it in his blog in the past. Here’s an I1 Ancient Samples Map that Deadly77 put together on Google Maps from anthrogenica.

Link to the Google map is here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...4350000038&z=3

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

0 Not allowed!

Why is WHG admixture so small in Europeans today compared to EEF if they were cucked? I think there is more to this story than Y-DNA. WHGs are so fucking overrated.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,566
    Given: 29,023

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    Why is WHG admixture so small in Europeans today compared to EEF if they were cucked? I think there is more to this story than Y-DNA. WHGs are so fucking overrated.
    It is because the ydna I types got the Farmer women. Ydna doesn't always correspond to admixture though. It is obvious that in the past some of the men had a lot of women so many descendants born with a certain ydna. You can see this in any population if you look at the diversity of mtdna in comparison to ydna. Then many of the I types were overridden by R1b types. The winner gets the spoils I guess.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    It is because the ydna I types got the Farmer women. Ydna doesn't always correspond to admixture though. It is obvious that in the past some of the men had a lot of women so many descendants born with a certain ydna. You can see this in any population if you look at the diversity of mtdna in comparison to ydna. Then many of the I types were overridden by R1b types. The winner gets the spoils I guess.
    Ok but if WHGs were successful they would have more admixture modern day Europeans. I think they were actually quite unsuccessful and were out bred by EFF (those that didn't mix with farmers). I think their backwards way of life was no match for the more sophisticated farmer.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Ok but if WHGs were successful they would have more admixture modern day Europeans. I think they were actually quite unsuccessful and were out bred by EFF (those that didn't mix with farmers). I think their backwards way of life was no match for the more sophisticated farmer.
    It is amazing though that all the Farmer groups in places like Britain and Ireland so far have been 12a. It's most likely not the case in other parts of Europe.

Around 4000 BCE, Neolithic farming communities reached the northwestern fringes of Europe, including the British Isles (14, 15) and Scandinavia (1, 2, 16, 17). A marked hunter-gatherer (HG) admixture has been observed in the later farmer groups compared with the Early Neolithic farmers on the continent (2, 10, 12).

We found greater macrohaplogroup mtDNA diversity than Y-chromosomal (YDNA) diversity. Whereas mtDNA lineages from megalith burials harbor haplogroups K, H, HV, V, U5b, T, and J (among others), males from megalith burials belong almost exclusively to YDNA haplogroup I, more specifically to the I2a sublineage, which has a time to most recent common ancestor of ∼15000 BCE (51).

Males from the present study belonged to YDNA haplogroup I, and those who could be resolved beyond this level were characterized as belonging to the I2a2a or I2a1b branch. Four of the 10 Primrose/Carrowmore males (Primrose 9, 12, 13, and 16) could be further resolved to the former sublineage, while the two Scottish males and the four Ansarve males could be further placed in the latter branch (Table 1 and SI Appendix, section S7).

The high frequency of the HG-derived I2a male lineages among megalith as well as nonmegalith individuals (SI Appendix, section S11.6) suggests a male sex-biased admixture process between the farmer and the HG groups (2, 12, 53, 54), but when this admixture occurred is unclear.

https://www.pnas.org/content/116/19/9469

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It is amazing though that all the Farmer groups in places like Britain and Ireland so far have been 12a. It's most likely not the case in other parts of Europe.

Around 4000 BCE, Neolithic farming communities reached the northwestern fringes of Europe, including the British Isles (14, 15) and Scandinavia (1, 2, 16, 17). A marked hunter-gatherer (HG) admixture has been observed in the later farmer groups compared with the Early Neolithic farmers on the continent (2, 10, 12).

We found greater macrohaplogroup mtDNA diversity than Y-chromosomal (YDNA) diversity. Whereas mtDNA lineages from megalith burials harbor haplogroups K, H, HV, V, U5b, T, and J (among others), males from megalith burials belong almost exclusively to YDNA haplogroup I, more specifically to the I2a sublineage, which has a time to most recent common ancestor of ∼15000 BCE (51).

Males from the present study belonged to YDNA haplogroup I, and those who could be resolved beyond this level were characterized as belonging to the I2a2a or I2a1b branch. Four of the 10 Primrose/Carrowmore males (Primrose 9, 12, 13, and 16) could be further resolved to the former sublineage, while the two Scottish males and the four Ansarve males could be further placed in the latter branch (Table 1 and SI Appendix, section S7).

https://www.pnas.org/content/116/19/9469
    Yes, I don't doubt the success of I2a in Northern Europe but I suspect they benefited from the fact that northern Europe was sparsely populated and didn't have larger farmer communities like in points to the south.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes, I don't doubt the success of I2a in Northern Europe but I suspect they benefited from the fact that northern Europe was sparsely populated and didn't have larger farmer communities like in points to the south.
    Yes I agree. Not being a male I'm not being a rooster about this. I just find it interesting that the farmers in the North had a HG ydna.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes I agree. Not being a male I'm not being a rooster about this. I just find it interesting that the farmers in the North had a HG ydna.

I'm just an advocate for the rights of neolithic farmer women in the British Isles. I hate to see them defiled. I'm a softie like that.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 04:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unknown
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,471
    Given: 1,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Davidski mentioned it in his blog in the past. Here’s an I1 Ancient Samples Map that Deadly77 put together on Google Maps from anthrogenica.

Link to the Google map is here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...4350000038&z=3
    it doesn't work

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm just an advocate for the rights of neolithic farmer women in the British Isles. I hate to see them defiled. I'm a softie like that.
    I tend to be a bit detached but I'm glad I live in this day and not the past. I don't think it was good for either sex.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information