Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: The stupidity of the "Mediterranean" label for phenotypes.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-09-2021 @ 06:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Leon
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,904
    Given: 4,896

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffmannn View Post
    Deja de hacer el ridículo tronco

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    Forget about discussing with that "gota_type" he claimed that there are millions and millions of spaniards lighter than French and that that genetically they are the same people, just

I've mentionned Britanny that's closer to Icelandic people than to Central French, let alone Spaniards

He also said that I would look like a "mulatto" in front of him. He's a sickening southern european nordicist who's complexed by med phenotypes.

He really doesn't care of all anthropological and genetical studies, he goes by his "experience", because he has surely seen millions of blonde-haired italians and spaniards... Except that he was dreaming.
    Funny how you try to distort reality because you feel butthurted.

1. I said that millions of Spaniards (lighter types) are lightern than millions of French (darker types). And it is a fact. Why are you denying that millions of people like the Spaniards I put in the previous comment are lighter than millions of Francoise Holande or Marcron types?? Anyone with eyes can see it.

2. "Genetically the same people". When did I say that? You wish you were similar to us. I probably said that the differences in composition between the average Spaniard and French are tiny (in Neolithic Farmers, Yamanya and Old Western Hunter Gatherers). So the base is quite similar with little differences. Not trying to look french, quite the contrary, stating facts. It is you the one who try to sell the idea as "Southern Europe is a different thing" as you said. We are extremely proud of being what we are and compared to France you are ridiculous in most senses. Just letting you know that in the last 500 years Spain has been the most powerful country in the World: 250 years of world domination vs 70 years of USA being a superpower and 0 years of France power in the world. You were just a regional potence for 20-30 years in western Europe and that Napoleon bastard should be treated as an enemy of Europe (he killed 500.000 Spaniards and destroyed incredible monuments and robbed us our treasuries; for example). I could talk many other things just so you stop distorting reality and stop your ridiculous chovinism. You lose against Spain in most comparations.

3. "Nordicist complexed with med phenotypes". LOL. I don´t know how I lose my time with this clown. I am not nordicist (it is just my phenotype) and I don´t have a problem with the "med" thing, the problem is how the "med" label is sold, which it is absolutely something stupid . And also the problem is about ignorants saying that Spain is full of "Med" phenotypes while France is some sort of central-Europeans-Alpine people, when all your people pass unnoticed in Spain. ALL. And millions of Spaniards are not "med" at all. MILLIONS. Nothing wrong about "Med" but I am informing you about reality of my country. And there are millions of french people that are also "Med" if we follow your logic. In fact, the "med" type is the most common idea of what a french looks like by international standards. No different than a italian or a Spaniard. And don´t say too much about this because you are soon to be considered a proper african country. Just look at all your national teams (90% african) or your newborns (30% of them african). So, the future french will be a proper mulatto by definition.

4. It is you who does not believe in anthropological studies. It is you who is distorting reality. You can see by this post that it is you who is trying to sell a different idea of what people is, denying real things like there are hundred of thousands of blond-blue eyed Spaniards. How can you say that this sentence is false?? Do you live here? Hundred of thousands is less than 5% Spaniards. So I could even have said 1.5 million and it could be probably right, so I chose the conservative number, and you even deny it. What a joke you are!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,234
    Given: 43,774

1 Not allowed!

Arabid and Berberid are not Med phenotypes...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelati View Post
    Bro, they're not even exotic. The guys in the paintings I mean. They look purely Southern European, maybe with some Levantine leanings. Nothing mullato about them, tbh.

You dislike darkwashing and all that, but then in the same breath you would quickly call out European features as pseudo "mullatoid" or "MENA". I mean, I don't know, but doesn't that go against your cause?
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    The men in the paintings are extremely Spanish looking, but according to some Spaniards and Italians here someone can only look typical for their ethnicities if they are "Northern shifted" and good looking.

Reality:

Your distorted picture:

How you can´t see how extremely distorted your picture is?? Don´t you see how the ink, colour, contrast is used to sell the idea of a mulatto-mixed individual? I guess people don´t have eyes on them.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bro, they're not even exotic. The guys in the paintings I mean. They look purely Southern European, maybe with some Levantine leanings. Nothing mullato about them, tbh.

You dislike darkwashing and all that, but then in the same breath you would quickly call out European features as pseudo "mullatoid" or "MENA". I mean, I don't know, but doesn't that go against your cause?
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    The men in the paintings are extremely Spanish looking, but according to some Spaniards and Italians here someone can only look typical for their ethnicities if they are "Northern shifted" and good looking.
    I agree. It's very sad that some of them have this complex. I mean, yes, I understand that it's annoying and angering that some would lump North Africans and very woggy people among them. But to totally deny the Med race within them is just unfortunate, pitiful and bordering on self-hate. For me, the most beautiful and handsome Spanish people are the Mediterranean looking ones. The 'lighter' ones look like boring, generic Europeans.

Spoiler!
    I am from Spain and the only one I recognize is Mario Casas. Are you sure the rest are real Spaniards?? Can you post their names? I am sure some of them are not from my country. And you have chosed the most mediterranean looking as if their types were an average here. Not at all. We have millions that don´t look like them but more Atlantid, Atlanto_med, and even other lighter types. Spain is not like one thing and those meds are not even the majority. They are like 40-60% of the people, and then another 40-60% look central or even north European (a 10-20% minority).

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Lol. It's Spain that's a lot more darker than France, let me laugh, here (Alpine France) there is blondism like in Northern Europe in frequence, I'm not joking, old anthropological studies confirm also that.

Other northern regions have also a lot more light eyes and light hair than Catalonia, Aragon or whatever ...
    That is not what I am discussing, for God sake.
    I am affirming that the millions of light haired Spaniards are obviously lighter than the millions of dark haired French. The nomenclature itself makes it clear: LIGHTER ⇾ DARKER.

So this guy Gota Type is right when he claims there are tons of Spaniards lighter than many French.

How they can be lighter if they have the same coloring ?
    I consider myself for example lighter than this dark eyed dark haired French, Frederic Hermel

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    How you can´t see how extremely distorted your picture is?? Don´t you see how the ink, colour, contrast is used to sell the idea of a mulatto-mixed individual? I guess people don´t have eyes on them.
    They are not the same person. You have posted Hernán Cortés, he posted Francisco Pizarro. But yes, he chose his darker picture.

I am from Spain and the only one I recognize is Mario Casas. Are you sure the rest are real Spaniards?? Can you post their names? I am sure some of them are not from my country.
    The first is an Andalusian actor, I dont remember his name.
    The second was an Andalusian bullfighter. Iván Fandińo. He died two or three years ago.
    No idea about the third.

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,836
    Given: 5,025

1 Not allowed!

Reality:

Your distorted picture:

Dude, regardless of the pic being dark or not, the guy's features are extremely Spanish. And he doesn't look mulato at all, no sane person would think that.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,186
    Given: 3

2 Not allowed!

Forget about discussing with that "gota_type" he claimed that there are millions and millions of spaniards lighter than French and that that genetically they are the same people, just

I've mentionned Britanny that's closer to Icelandic people than to Central French, let alone Spaniards

He also said that I would look like a "mulatto" in front of him. He's a sickening southern european nordicist who's complexed by med phenotypes.

He really doesn't care of all anthropological and genetical studies, he goes by his "experience", because he has surely seen millions of blonde-haired italians and spaniards... Except that he was dreaming.
    A Southern European Nordicist? Ha!ha!ha! Spain and Portugal are well among the most Mediterranid racial countries in Europe! That’s a fact. Ok, Spaniards are lighter than French people from Former colonies, not ethnic French. The most dominant Caucasoid race in France is Alpinid not Mediterranid!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    That is not what I am discussing, for God sake.
    I am affirming that the millions of light haired Spaniards are obviously lighter than the millions of dark haired French. The nomenclature itself makes it clear: LIGHTER ⇾ DARKER.

So this guy Gota Type is right when he claims there are tons of Spaniards lighter than many French.

I consider myself for example lighter than this dark eyed dark haired French, Frederic Hermel

They are not the same person. You have posted Hernán Cortés, he posted Francisco Pizarro. But yes, he chose his darker picture.

The first is an Andalusian actor, I dont remember his name.
    The second was an Andalusian bullfighter. Iván Fandińo. He died two or three years ago.
    No idea about the third.
    Stop your nonsense! Spain is never lighter than France. If you don’t think so, wear your glasses. You should compare yourself to the Portuguese, Italians or something like that. You are making me laugh out loud, Spaniard Nordicist!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Funny how you try to distort reality because you feel butthurted.

1. I said that millions of Spaniards (lighter types) are lightern than millions of French (darker types). And it is a fact. Why are you denying that millions of people like the Spaniards I put in the previous comment are lighter than millions of Francoise Holande or Marcron types?? Anyone with eyes can see it.

2. "Genetically the same people". When did I say that? You wish you were similar to us. I probably said that the differences in composition between the average Spaniard and French are tiny (in Neolithic Farmers, Yamanya and Old Western Hunter Gatherers). So the base is quite similar with little differences. Not trying to look french, quite the contrary, stating facts. It is you the one who try to sell the idea as "Southern Europe is a different thing" as you said. We are extremely proud of being what we are and compared to France you are ridiculous in most senses. Just letting you know that in the last 500 years Spain has been the most powerful country in the World: 250 years of world domination vs 70 years of USA being a superpower and 0 years of France power in the world. You were just a regional potence for 20-30 years in western Europe and that Napoleon bastard should be treated as an enemy of Europe (he killed 500.000 Spaniards and destroyed incredible monuments and robbed us our treasuries; for example). I could talk many other things just so you stop distorting reality and stop your ridiculous chovinism. You lose against Spain in most comparations.

3. "Nordicist complexed with med phenotypes". LOL. I don´t know how I lose my time with this clown. I am not nordicist (it is just my phenotype) and I don´t have a problem with the "med" thing, the problem is how the "med" label is sold, which it is absolutely something stupid . And also the problem is about ignorants saying that Spain is full of "Med" phenotypes while France is some sort of central-Europeans-Alpine people, when all your people pass unnoticed in Spain. ALL. And millions of Spaniards are not "med" at all. MILLIONS. Nothing wrong about "Med" but I am informing you about reality of my country. And there are millions of french people that are also "Med" if we follow your logic. In fact, the "med" type is the most common idea of what a french looks like by international standards. No different than a italian or a Spaniard. And don´t say too much about this because you are soon to be considered a proper african country. Just look at all your national teams (90% african) or your newborns (30% of them african). So, the future french will be a proper mulatto by definition.

4. It is you who does not believe in anthropological studies. It is you who is distorting reality. You can see by this post that it is you who is trying to sell a different idea of what people is, denying real things like there are hundred of thousands of blond-blue eyed Spaniards. How can you say that this sentence is false?? Do you live here? Hundred of thousands is less than 5% Spaniards. So I could even have said 1.5 million and it could be probably right, so I chose the conservative number, and you even deny it. What a joke you are!
    Francois Hollande is not dark by Spanish standards. The guy is an “archetypal” West Alpinid! Macron is definitely not “Spanish-looking” and is lighter with I think light eyes too. I would never mistake these folks for Spaniards or Italians. Hollande Alpinid looks is “too French” for me, the likes of Chirac, Mitterrand, D’Estaing, Pompidou

Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread Information