Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japan sees Turkey as strategic ally against China? "We are 2 States, 1 nation" says Japanese envoy

Banned
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 07:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish Cypriot
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    East-Med+Armenoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,749
    Given: 711

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Reis-i Cumhur View Post
    Then what am i ? Tell me.I'm not Greek or Armenian In fact i am the most anti-anti turk member on here.
    My Father side has been living in NorthEast Turkey for decent 450 years and they are not Armenian(Basically we look different from Armenians Since Armenians are ugly bug eyed piece of shieets)All of my ancestors have/had turkish muslim names.
    My mothers are not even anatolians They are azeris so they can't be Armenian or Greek.
    I am at worst Turkic+Iranic+Georgian So i can be a turk and fuck to all anti turkish things in the world
    Both my ancestors fought with Armenians during The Armenian Revolt.I'm proud of Them.We won the war Armenians removed War is over for us but hell yeah bastards are still fighting for The Greater Armenia on internet Let them alone fucking piece of shiets
    you sound like a low iq village person

Last Online
    09-08-2023 @ 05:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Oghuz turk+caucasian
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turanid+Pontid
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk,Hulusi Akar Pasha,Eşref Bitlis,Necip Hablemitoğlu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 325

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfcypriot View Post
    you sound like a low iq village person
    You are the Armenoid one Not me!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

You are the Armenoid one Not me!
    Do you really think that being Armenian in Europe means low-life?

Let's examine:

1. Turk = NOMAD HORSE RAIDER whose biggest achievement is TENT

2. Armenian = Armenians had KINGDOMS AND EMPIRE for Thousands of Years, when Turks were basically CAVE beings.

Armenians provided enormous contribution to European Civilization through their influence and work in Roman Empire.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Oghuz turk+caucasian
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turanid+Pontid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Do you really think that being Armenian in Europe means low-life?

Let's examine:

1. Turk = NOMAD HORSE RAIDER whose biggest achievement is TENT

2. Armenian = Armenians had KINGDOMS AND EMPIRE for Thousands of Years, when Turks were basically CAVE beings.

Armenians provided enormous contribution to European Civilization through their influence and work in Roman Empire.
    Hooo hold on a second...
    Man Irano-Turkic oghuz warriors had everything you wish!!!!!
    Just imagine you are a barbarian nomad your routine is very simple
    Defeat Greek man,get his wife or daughter,make her your own wife,fuck and force her to islam,Then defeat other Greek Man,get his wife bla bla repeat all those things again and again.Sounds very alpha ?
    Turks did that for almost 800 years(Greeks finally escaped at the beginning of 20th century)
    That s why they are butthurt.It is very normal as i said we got their asses.

You were nothing before The turks came in Balkans(YOU ARE BLACKPILLED YOU KNOW).You want to associate turks(who setlead in Balkans)with yourself.You want to see Those turks as Muslimized Greeks-Armenians Because you are not Turkic or Turk you are closer to Greeks and that makes you think that way.In fact my friend turkics conquered Anatolia Caucasia Greece and BALKANSSSS.
    We made you Ottoman officer to control serbian pussies.That was your duty you did well You gained prestige during The Ottoman Times.You fought for Ottoman Idea.I respect you But you should understand Turks came here

Last Online
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,934
    Given: 2,967

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish Cypriot
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    East-Med+Armenoid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hooo hold on a second...
    Man Irano-Turkic oghuz warriors had everything you wish!!!!!
    Just imagine you are a barbarian nomad your routine is very simple
    Defeat Greek man,get his wife or daughter,make her your own wife,fuck and force her to islam,Then defeat other Greek Man,get his wife bla bla repeat all those things again and again.Sounds very alpha ?
    Turks did that for almost 800 years(Greeks finally escaped at the beginning of 20th century)
    That s why they are butthurt.It is very normal as i said we got their asses.

You were nothing before The turks came in Balkans(YOU ARE BLACKPILLED YOU KNOW).You want to associate turks(who setlead in Balkans)with yourself.You want to see Those turks as Muslimized Greeks-Armenians Because you are not Turkic or Turk you are closer to Greeks and that makes you think that way.In fact my friend turkics conquered Anatolia Caucasia Greece and BALKANSSSS.
    We made you Ottoman officer to control serbian pussies.That was your duty you did well You gained prestige during The Ottoman Times.You fought for Ottoman Idea.I respect you But you should understand Turks came here
    Nobody gives a shit idiot. To North West Europeans, you are all low iq shitskins so it doesn't make a difference.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Oghuz turk+caucasian
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turanid+Pontid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nobody gives a shit idiot. To North West Europeans, you are all low iq shitskins so it doesn't make a difference.
    I'm not shitskin i am pale af(I am not turkıfied arab armenian hairy assyrian gay.I have mongoloid roots, you can attack me from there but you are right at some points.Turks are orcs of the Western World

Banned
    Last Online
    02-20-2020 @ 06:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Hero
    Kayzer Wilhem II, Liman Von Sanders, Colmar Freiherr Von Der Goltz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

Western European intelligence services are good at spotting and fishing Byzantine leftovers.
    They first identify such people, then they approach them by reminding their Orthodox origins.
    Finally they convince them to spy for such foreign nations by having them say that Turkey is a Mongol state. Anatomy of betrayal.

Actually, in the end of the day you see brown (or pale) Armenian looking convert Muslims spying, betraying and expressing a bitter hatred against Turkish state by believing he is himself a white man.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish Cypriot
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    East-Med+Armenoid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    Western European intelligence services are good at spotting and fishing Byzantine leftovers.
    They first identify such people, then they approach them by reminding their Orthodox origins.
    Finally they convince them to spy for such foreign nations by having them say that Turkey is a Mongol state. Anatomy of betrayal.

Actually, in the end of the day you see brown (or pale) Armenian looking convert Muslims spying, betraying and expressing a bitter hatred against Turkish state by believing he is himself a white man.
    All of Turkey except for the Yoruks are byzantine leftovers. If you wasn't you would look Chinese.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,083
    Given: 2,784

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post

Seems like these services suck at their job ,otherwise 99% of you would be spies .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information