09-19-2021 @ 03:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    Ukraine
    Religion
    agnostic/atheist(communists ruined atheism)
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 91

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques de Imbelloni View Post
    Imposing the so genante "civic nationalism" on europeans is retarded. I meen, go to Japan and try force them to acept you as a japanese, and then see what happens.
    Black people cant be Frech, or south asians inglish, thats a matter of common sence, cititenship and ethnic identity are not the same thing.
    I dont understand this necessity for turning every contrie in the world in to a little USA. Why every nation have to be a multicultural multi racial trading hub with no local identity?

100% agree with this
    White nationalism" is an American term, not legible in a European context.

Race politics and other New Left ideology points from the US which should have been quarantined to US/canada/australia/etc/new world as they have no place in europe are instead being imported with lightning speed by europe's political classes who were eating that stuff by the spoonfuls for decades.

I am surprised the american cultural pull is so strong even here on a supposedly "slightly nationalist" forum that people are actually using that retarded term "white nationalism/supremacism".

White nationalism-Multiculturalism and the only idiots using that cringe term are rootless mutts with a damaged identity and no connection to any of the soil which no self respecting European ever should do. I mean I understand that deracinated Americans have use it because pan-whiteism is their only potentially uniting group but it isnt legible in a european context.

Agree with the mutt trading hub thing as well...im saddened by the fact that a lot of Europeans want to flush 50,000 years of divergent evolution down the toilet.. oh well...their choice

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

'Black Irish' is a stupid term. For instance, a dark featured welshman with an Irish name would be 'black Irish' in America. These following people, if they had Irish names, would be considered 'black Irish' , in America (they are all English, Dutch and Scottish). Americans, in general, don't look British :

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by opticalillusion View Post
    100% agree with this
    White nationalism" is an American term, not legible in a European context.

Race politics and other New Left ideology points from the US which should have been quarantined to US/canada/australia/etc/new world as they have no place in europe are instead being imported with lightning speed by europe's political classes who were eating that stuff by the spoonfuls for decades.

I am surprised the american cultural pull is so strong even here on a supposedly "slightly nationalist" forum that people are actually using that retarded term "white nationalism/supremacism".

White nationalism-Multiculturalism and the only idiots using that cringe term are rootless mutts with a damaged identity and no connection to any of the soil which no self respecting European ever should do. I mean I understand that deracinated Americans have use it because pan-whiteism is their only potentially uniting group but it isnt legible in a european context.

Agree with the mutt trading hub thing as well...im saddened by the fact that a lot of Europeans want to flush 50,000 years of divergent evolution down the toilet.. oh well...their choice
    There is no such thing as 'white people'. I am American and I am closely related to the Dutch, English, Scottish and Irish.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-30-2020 @ 03:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Kaffir Kefir
    Country
    South Africa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 355
    Given: 785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    'Black Irish' is a stupid term. For instance, a dark featured welshman with an Irish name would be 'black Irish' in America. These following people, if they had Irish names, would be considered 'black Irish' , in America (they are all English, Dutch and Scottish). Americans, in general, don't look British :

Last Online
    02-10-2020 @ 01:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Keltic-Nordid
    Ethnicity
    Scotch-Irish
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ulster
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    NatSoc
    Hero
    Madison Grant
    Religion
    Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kalach View Post
    Lol, my ethnicity doesn't change truth of what I told:

Anglo policy in the history.
    I am Scots Irish and I look like the Anglo teutonic Pic, probably from viking ancestry. I have zero English blood. Also, I know many English people who look like swarthy meds, not Nordic at all, more like the Iberian picture. I agree with you. The English have been tools of ZOG throughout history, over the last 200 years.

Also, Madison Grant classified the Irish as more Nordic than the English in The Passing of The Great Race. Hitler thought the same thing. I met one Irishman who was 6 foot 6 with blond hair and blue eyes, pure Nordic.

Last Online
    02-10-2020 @ 01:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Keltic-Nordid
    Ethnicity
    Scotch-Irish
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ulster
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    NatSoc
    Hero
    Madison Grant
    Religion
    Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Also, I know many Germans with ski slope noses, it doesn't come from the negroes, it is a Nordic trait.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information