Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing to see here, just a flu like any other, don't care

46 29.68%
  • A little worried, just wait weeks and things will be okay as usual

29 18.71%
  • Mixed feelings

53 34.19%
  • A lot worried, things seems to get worse each day more, already thinking about stockpilling

23 14.84%
  • WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! Make Ranger0075 admin before our death!!

14 9.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 640 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus 2020 plague

Last Online
    05-11-2023 @ 12:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Greek, Jewish, Finnish, Germanic, East Asian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-Y2910
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Hero
    Lao Tzu, Epicurus, Copernicus, Hippocrates, Giordano Bruno, Maria Skłodowska, Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    Epicureanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,549
    Given: 1,670

2 Not allowed!

not sure how reliable it is: https://gnews.org/89749/#

Breaking news: China will admit coronavirus coming from its P4 lab

The Chinese Communist Party will finally admit that the real source of the coronavirus is from “a lab in Wuhan” linked to its covert biological weapon programs.

As the “novel” coronavirus originated in Wuhan is spreading to ten countries, more and more people including international bio-weapon experts are questioning its link to the Wuhan P4 lab located about 20 miles from a seafood market where the first few cases of human infections were found.

A reliable source told Miles Guo today that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) will admit to the public of an “accidental” leak of lab-created virus from a P4 lab in Wuhan to put blames on “human errors”. But the official announcement is still being finalized.

Initially, the Chinese communist’s propaganda machines were blaming the virus on wild animals like bats by showing many videos of people eating bats.

(Please click here to view the bat-eating images which are too disturbing to be shown here. )

In January 2018, a bio-safety level four (BSL-4) laboratory was built in the city of Wuhan, which focuses on the control of emerging diseases and stores purified SARS and other types of viruses. It is supposed to act as a WHO ‘reference laboratory’ linked to similar labs around the world.

Brief Summary of Evidence of Lab-Made 2019 nCoV

https://gnews.org/89737/

There are a lot of official news and poor-quality academic articles from end of last Dec show that no evidence about wild animals in Huanan seafood market as intermediate host for 2019 nCoV (which can be explained in a detail way later). Hence, one hypothesis of lab-made 2019 nCoV is recombined with SARS RBD of S protein (to human ACE2 gene), based on ZS bat-CoV (esp. MG772933.1), going through in vitro and in vivo adaptation and amplification in a limited range in the lab, generated an ideal strain (2019 nCoV) with effective RBD, while the other comparable conserved sequence did not change much, or even without any change (E protein). Since stock virus kept in culture media at -80 ℃, slowly thaw it on ice could help the virus released in the environment better.

please download PDF to read more details:

https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws....lab-finish.pdf

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Greek, Jewish, Finnish, Germanic, East Asian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-Y2910
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Hero
    Lao Tzu, Epicurus, Copernicus, Hippocrates, Giordano Bruno, Maria Skłodowska, Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    Epicureanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ks-center.html
    China built a lab to study SARS and Ebola in Wuhan - and US biosafety experts warned in 2017 that a virus could 'escape' the facility that's become key in fighting the outbreak

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

I stopped going to chinese food restaurants and areas where tons of Chinese people are at
    it is hard to avoid white people as well, but why do I say white people? well because they are the only niggas who fly to China to fuck Chinese pussy
    that means, I dont know which of them creep as niggas has had Wuhan pussy

Senior Member 1GiantLeapForMankind's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-21-2020 @ 08:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French Swedish
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    Y-NOT
    mtDNA
    Martian
    Religion
    Common sense
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 168
    Given: 172

0 Not allowed!

Chinese girls flying over here to get white dick, thats how this is spreading so fast.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-Y2910
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Hero
    Religion
    Epicureanism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Fifth US case of coronavirus confirmed in Arizona, health officials say

The fifth U.S. case of coronavirus was confirmed on Sunday in Maricopa County, Arizona, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/26/thir...cials-say.html

Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the World Health Organization’s director general, is traveling to Beijing, China, to meet with government and health officials on the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak.

“I am on my way to Beijing, [China] to meet with the Government & health experts supporting the [coronavirus] response. My [WHO] colleagues & I would like to understand the latest developments & strengthen our partnership with [China] in providing further protection against the outbreak,” Ghebreyesus wrote in a Twitter post Sunday.

“We are working 24/7 to support [China] & its people during this difficult time & remain in close contact with affected countries, with our regional & country offices deeply involved. [WHO] is updating all countries on the situation & providing specific guidance on what to do to respond,” he wrote.

The mayor of Wuhan said on Sunday that there could be about 1,000 more confirmed cases of the virus in the city. About 5 million people left Wuhan before travel was restricted, and nine million people are currently living there.
    The head of China’s National Health Commission, Ma Xiaowei, said on Sunday that infected people without symptoms could still spread the disease to others. The virus’s incubation period, which is contagious, is roughly 10 to 14 days, he said.

“The epidemic has entered a more serious and complex period,” he said, adding that the rate of the epidemic is accelerating and will continue to do so.

The WHO said it needs more data before declaring the virus, which is spreading through human-to-human contact, a global health emergency. “Make no mistake: This is an emergency in China,” Ghebreyesus said on Thursday. “But it has not yet become a global health emergency. It may yet become one.”
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/26/worl...aths-rise.html

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,347
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1GiantLeapForMankind View Post
    Chinese girls flying over here to get white dick, thats how this is spreading so fast.
    LOL!

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Default You'd have to be an abject fool to believe official Chinese figures...

The number of people killed in China by the new coronavirus has risen to 81, with almost 3,000 confirmed ill. The national new year holiday has been extended by three days to Sunday, in an attempt to contain the spread. On Monday, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang visited Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province and centre of the outbreak. The number of deaths in Hubei rose from 56 to 76, with five deaths elsewhere. Wuhan is in lockdown and several other cities have imposed travel bans.
    The REAL number is potentially MUCH higher:

Chinese doctor reveals the true situation of coronavirus in china|wuhan virus| coronavirus china| A local nurse in Wuhan reveals the truth about the Wuhan Coronavirus, saying 90,000 people is already infected across the China.
    The following material makes for VERY uncomfortable watching. The hospital staff itself seems to be at the point of breaking down and they seem to be pretty much left to their own devices.

Take this on Twitter as an example:

Heartbreaking Voice message from a Medical staff in #Wuhan "More than 100,000 infected. The government provides no medical supplies...People are dying right in front of our eyes... We are on our own."

Mavakaga

3 days ago

TRANSLATION: Doctor picks up phone: "I don't want to go home?! I don't want to go home to celebrate New Year's, huh?! What did you guys do?! What did you guys do?! [Not 100% on the next few sentences, so "rough" translation.] You five went to see some sick people, and then there were four ???, and then we came out, there were thirteen ???. We don't want to live?! Look at this situation!" Nurse walks up to try and comfort him. Doctor continues: "What exactly is it do you guys want to do, huh?! No, I don't want it! Fine, if you guys don't think it's convenient, then forget it! Take [them?] away! Go home! Go home and don't work!" Nurse: "Don't make a fuss..." Doctor: "I'm not making a fuss! There are so many sickbeds, what do we do?!" The rest of this I'm not 100% sure on the technicalities, but the nurse is telling him there are others that can come, and he responds with "yeah, well, tell them to come fly over here!" and pushes her away. And the person recording sounds desperate because she tried to contact people and it seems she got no response. Doctor before cutting off: "I don't want extra doctors?! I don't want extra doctors?! I have doctors,?! Then how do I see people-"

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Things are getting interesting from an American economic perspective as well:

WTI oil prices are down over 2% already factoring in how 10 large cities and over 45 million people in China are blocked form traveling and in cities like Wuhan driving by regular citizens is now prohibited. US oil production has continued to grow over the last few years up to 13 million barrels per day of oil production mostly due to US shale oil/tight oil production especially from the Permian Basin lately. A lot of this oil production growth has been uneconomic and debt was used to grow oil production. Increased New Well Productivity Helped US Shale Growth In 2019 https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-Ne... China's Wuhan city to ban non-essential vehicles in downtown from Jan 26 https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ch... U.S. Shale Patch Sees Huge Jump In Bankruptcies https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/us-s... Crude Crashes As Asia Trading Opens; Stocks Slump, Gold Jumps, Yuan Dumps https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cru... Fresh Rocket Attack Scores Direct Hit On US Embassy In Baghdad https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitica...
    And the question: is the coronavirus a Chinese bio weapon gone wrong ?

ALERT: Int.'l Espionage at Center of Coronavirus Outbreak! The couple is responsible for infiltrating Canada’s NML with many ... http://headlineswithavoice.com/2020/0...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A Hong Konger living in Los Angeles shares his concerns:

Today (January 26th, 2020) is the day after the Chinese Lunar New Year. It is a very sad day for people in Los Angeles. Not only that we heard the shocking news that Kobe Bryan died in a helicopter crash (which we still don't know how to process), but we also had the first confirmed case of the new Coronavirus in Los Angeles County. Even though the virus outbreak is currently mainly contained in China, but there are 3 facts that made me very concerned. This video summarizes my view about the current situation. I am not a healthcare expert. But the fact that I had lived through the SARS period in Hong Kong 17 years ago, made me very worry that another global epidemic is coming. Call me paranoid, but masks were pretty sold out in every single CVS and Walgreens in Los Angeles as of today.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"Swallows":

The Philippines is investigating 11 potential cases of a deadly respiratory virus that has infected thousands in China, the Department of Health said Monday.
    Article

Page 14 of 640 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

Thread Information