Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing to see here, just a flu like any other, don't care

46 29.68%
  • A little worried, just wait weeks and things will be okay as usual

29 18.71%
  • Mixed feelings

53 34.19%
  • A lot worried, things seems to get worse each day more, already thinking about stockpilling

23 14.84%
  • WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! Make Ranger0075 admin before our death!!

14 9.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 640 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus 2020 plague

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    good news
    I don't join in with your celebrations.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,640
    Given: 10,350

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I don't join in with your celebrations.
    Those Turk mongols better not start celebrationing too soon

Last Online
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,667
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    For the dead he has, it is little but for the spread I do not think so.
    For both... I think that the new coronavirus is another viral influence ( maybe less contagious ) like others previously..

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

0 Not allowed!

Well, it is a chink virus. Literally. 99% of the infected are Chinese and 100% of the dead are Chinese.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

1 Not allowed!

Someone said that a hospital in New York State where his wife works has diagnosed 6 cases of COVID-19, but it's being kept secret from the public: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejULhB69zLs.

Laurie Garrett, who is a Pulitzer winner who is specialized in epidemics, estimated that COVID-19 will kill more people than the Spanish flu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcthdee6CXs. Transcript (starting from 39:04):

Gabriel Leung is a very world-class famous epidemiologist who is also the Dean of the Hong Kong University Medical School, and quite famous in Asia, also has an affiliation with Harvard University. I've had the great fortune of working with Gabriel on a number of projects over the years, and I saw him in action in SARS in Hong Kong, in bird flu in Hong Kong. He has walked this tightrope between confusing, if not deliberately obfuscated, information coming out of mainland, as they're trying to make real-time decisions about how to protect people in Hong Kong. His analysis that he just released late last night our time is that this epidemic will go pandemic and could infect more than 60% of the human population with a 1% mortality rate.

Benjamin Fulford (who is a Jew himself) says that according to his P3 Freemason and Pentagon sources, Israel is responsibe for the Wuhan virus outbreak (https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/02/...ar-on-china-2/). I know they're not exactly the most reliable sources, and I don't know if Fulford is lying about his sources.

P3 Freemason sources say Israeli Crime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu is leading the latest attempt to start World War III and kill off 90% of humanity. Pentagon sources, while not naming Netanyahu in particular, also point the finger at the government of Israel. If the Israelis wish to avoid collective punishment, they need to hand Netanyahu and his mass-murdering accomplices over to the Chinese for interrogation, CIA sources say.

In a sign that total war has now been declared on the Khazarian Mafia, both Pentagon and Asian secret society sources have gone silent. Multiple attempts to confirm independently what is going on in China for example, were met with "radio silence." One regular Pentagon source says, "Other than former Joint Chiefs of Staff chair Joe Dunford, who now sits on the board of Lockheed, there is no intel and this may continue for a while."

There is also an unprecedented campaign of censorship going on regarding the bioweapon attack on China. For example, the following paragraph was deleted from a Hong Kong-based news site: "The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China has officially demanded that the United States explain why biohazard containers were found buried in the evacuated consulate general in Wuhan. The PRC security forces cordoned off other U.S. diplomatic missions in the country."

[...]

Also last week, the Indian scientists who reported they had found HIV viruses artificially inserted into the new coronavirus infecting China were threatened with death by Mossad agents and forced to retract their paper, according to Mossad sources. Apparently somebody powerful in Israel is desperate to cover up the fact this was a bioweapon attack on China.

[...]

In fact, Trump informed the Chinese that the U.S. had arrested three individuals in connection with the bioweapon attack on China, including 60-year old Dr. Charles Lieber, Harvard University Chairman of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology.

Robert David Steele, formerly of the U.S. Marines and the CIA, last week sent the following message to the Chinese about Lieber:

Weak signals are emerging that Wuhan was an act of war by Israel against China, using a double-agent, Dr. Charle Lieber, (who is Jewish and therefore especially susceptible to Zionist influence if not control) whose top student from China was embedded at Wuhan University of Technology where he was also a "Strategic Scientist."

[...]

In what may have been a retaliatory attack, HIV expert Dr. Frank Plummer who was "recognized for leadership roles in the Sars, H1N1 flu and Ebola epidemics," died suddenly on February 4th.

[...]

Here is what a Mossad source had to report:

"As for the Nipah virus, aka coronavirus, you have all the latest intel. China is finished. This is looking more and more like a culling of up to half of China's population. It has been done before as confirmed by high ranking Chinese government officials and history."

Benjamin Fulford earlier wrote this (https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/01/...nation-states/):

Just as this newsletter was about to go public, a high-level CIA-connected whistleblower contacted us to say:

"This is not a coronavirus. It is the Nipah virus. Caused by fruit bats. There are cycles of much more virulent strains of the Nipah virus. The WHO (with whom I do research) knew about this in August of 2018. It is zoonotic.

"China will soon go into a total lockdown. Hong Kong will be economically destroyed. This virus is going global. The pandemic is already here. The WHO is delaying calling it what it is because they are scared shitless.

"In my professional medical opinion, this is the real deal, my friend. The truth is being covered up as usual by the controlling global cabal.

"All of reality is a fabric that the controllers are losing control over.

"If China goes into a complete lockdown, this will be what pushes the global economic collapse into free fall. It is game over and a reset will take place."

Benjamin Fulford is also saying that the virus is race-specific (https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/01/...for-europeans/):

The "novel coronavirus" now infecting people in China is designed to leave those of European descent unharmed, according to P3 Freemason sources. We have previously provided extensive proof to show this was also true of SARS. Remember, the Nazi neocons who came to power with George W. Bush Jr. said in their Project for the New American Century manifesto that ethnic-specific bio-weapons would be a "useful political tool."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ymyyakhtakh View Post
    Someone said that a hospital in New York State where his wife works has diagnosed 6 cases of COVID-19, but it's being kept secret from the public: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejULhB69zLs.

Laurie Garrett, who is a Pulitzer winner who is specialized in epidemics, estimated that COVID-19 will kill more people than the Spanish flu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcthdee6CXs. Transcript (starting from 39:04):

Gabriel Leung is a very world-class famous epidemiologist who is also the Dean of the Hong Kong University Medical School, and quite famous in Asia, also has an affiliation with Harvard University. I've had the great fortune of working with Gabriel on a number of projects over the years, and I saw him in action in SARS in Hong Kong, in bird flu in Hong Kong. He has walked this tightrope between confusing, if not deliberately obfuscated, information coming out of mainland, as they're trying to make real-time decisions about how to protect people in Hong Kong. His analysis that he just released late last night our time is that this epidemic will go pandemic and could infect more than 60% of the human population with a 1% mortality rate.

Benjamin Fulford (who is a Jew himself) says that according to his P3 Freemason and Pentagon sources, Israel is responsibe for the Wuhan virus outbreak (https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/02/...ar-on-china-2/). I know they're not exactly the most reliable sources, and I don't know if Fulford is lying about his sources.

P3 Freemason sources say Israeli Crime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu is leading the latest attempt to start World War III and kill off 90% of humanity. Pentagon sources, while not naming Netanyahu in particular, also point the finger at the government of Israel. If the Israelis wish to avoid collective punishment, they need to hand Netanyahu and his mass-murdering accomplices over to the Chinese for interrogation, CIA sources say.

In a sign that total war has now been declared on the Khazarian Mafia, both Pentagon and Asian secret society sources have gone silent. Multiple attempts to confirm independently what is going on in China for example, were met with "radio silence." One regular Pentagon source says, "Other than former Joint Chiefs of Staff chair Joe Dunford, who now sits on the board of Lockheed, there is no intel and this may continue for a while."

There is also an unprecedented campaign of censorship going on regarding the bioweapon attack on China. For example, the following paragraph was deleted from a Hong Kong-based news site: "The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China has officially demanded that the United States explain why biohazard containers were found buried in the evacuated consulate general in Wuhan. The PRC security forces cordoned off other U.S. diplomatic missions in the country."

[...]

Also last week, the Indian scientists who reported they had found HIV viruses artificially inserted into the new coronavirus infecting China were threatened with death by Mossad agents and forced to retract their paper, according to Mossad sources. Apparently somebody powerful in Israel is desperate to cover up the fact this was a bioweapon attack on China.

[...]

In fact, Trump informed the Chinese that the U.S. had arrested three individuals in connection with the bioweapon attack on China, including 60-year old Dr. Charles Lieber, Harvard University Chairman of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology.

Robert David Steele, formerly of the U.S. Marines and the CIA, last week sent the following message to the Chinese about Lieber:

Weak signals are emerging that Wuhan was an act of war by Israel against China, using a double-agent, Dr. Charle Lieber, (who is Jewish and therefore especially susceptible to Zionist influence if not control) whose top student from China was embedded at Wuhan University of Technology where he was also a "Strategic Scientist."

[...]

In what may have been a retaliatory attack, HIV expert Dr. Frank Plummer who was "recognized for leadership roles in the Sars, H1N1 flu and Ebola epidemics," died suddenly on February 4th.

[...]

Here is what a Mossad source had to report:

"As for the Nipah virus, aka coronavirus, you have all the latest intel. China is finished. This is looking more and more like a culling of up to half of China's population. It has been done before as confirmed by high ranking Chinese government officials and history."

Benjamin Fulford earlier wrote this (https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/01/...nation-states/):

Just as this newsletter was about to go public, a high-level CIA-connected whistleblower contacted us to say:

"This is not a coronavirus. It is the Nipah virus. Caused by fruit bats. There are cycles of much more virulent strains of the Nipah virus. The WHO (with whom I do research) knew about this in August of 2018. It is zoonotic.

"China will soon go into a total lockdown. Hong Kong will be economically destroyed. This virus is going global. The pandemic is already here. The WHO is delaying calling it what it is because they are scared shitless.

"In my professional medical opinion, this is the real deal, my friend. The truth is being covered up as usual by the controlling global cabal.

"All of reality is a fabric that the controllers are losing control over.

"If China goes into a complete lockdown, this will be what pushes the global economic collapse into free fall. It is game over and a reset will take place."

Benjamin Fulford is also saying that the virus is race-specific (https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/01/...for-europeans/):

The "novel coronavirus" now infecting people in China is designed to leave those of European descent unharmed, according to P3 Freemason sources. We have previously provided extensive proof to show this was also true of SARS. Remember, the Nazi neocons who came to power with George W. Bush Jr. said in their Project for the New American Century manifesto that ethnic-specific bio-weapons would be a "useful political tool."

Ehhh ????..

Coronavirus is Dangerous as any other "flu" virus..

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Ehhh ????..

Coronavirus is Dangerous as any other "flu" virus..
    Even Bill Gates is now saying that the virus might cause 10 million deaths (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...virus-spreads/). Maybe they'll finally succeed in depopulating Africa.

Coronavirus: Bill Gates warns of 10 million deaths as virus spreads to Africa

The Microsoft founder spoke at the AAAS meeting in Seattle just hours before the first case was confirmed in Cairo, Egypt

Bill Gates has warned that coronavirus in Africa could overwhelm health services and trigger a pandemic which could cause 10 million deaths.

The Microsoft founder and global health pioneer was speaking at the AAAS meeting in Seattle just hours before the first case was confirmed in Cairo, Egypt.

There are now fears that the disease could spread to sub-Saharan Africa where it could spark an uncontrollable outbreak, with health services unable to monitor or control the virus.

Mr Gates said: "I wanted to talk about a special topic, which is this recent coronavirus epidemic.

"This is a huge challenge, we've always known the potential for an naturally caused, or intentionally caused, pandemic is one if the few things that could disrupt health systems and economies and cause more than 10 million excess deaths.

"This could be particularly if it spreads in areas like sub-Saharan Africa and some Asia, it could be very very dramatic.

"We're doing the constant science to provide the tools to do the diagnosis to provide vaccines, to provide therapeutics and hopefully contain this epidemic, but it's potentially a very bad situation."

Mr Gates warned that there had been a huge underinvestment in anti-virals and called on China to 'step-up' and provide better drugs.

He said that although the world had become practiced a dealing with known diseases, such as Ebola, there was not enough thought about how to cope with emerging threats.

Mr Gates said coronovirus was more worrying than Ebola because although the death rate is not as high, it spreads far faster.

"Ebola is terrible, but it's not like a lightning flu," he said.

"This coronavirus has a lot of similarities to a very bad flu, in terms of the death rate, so far more like the 1957 flu outbreak.

"But this is way worse than a typical seasonal flu and of course we have no immunity.

"Will this get into Africa or not and if so, will those health systems be overwhelmed?

"If you look at Ebola, most of the excess deaths were caused because the health service shut down. It's not just the direct effect, it's also the panic, the overload, and the things that effect health workers, because you're already at very limited capacity.

"This disease, if it's in Africa it's more dramatic than if it's in China, even though I'm not trying to minimise what's going on in China in any way."

British experts said it was unsurprising that the disease had reached Egypt because Cairo was a world hub and had a lot of visitors from China.

They said it was encouraging that the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) were working with the World Health Organization (WHO) and African Member States to improve diagnosis and surveillance.

The patient was isolated quickly and people who had been in contact all tested negative.

However other experts warned that the limited health services in Africa may mean it is already in other countries undetected.

Dr Andrew Freedman, Reader in Infectious Diseases and Honorary Consultant Physician, Cardiff University School of Medicine, said: "It was always inevitable that the virus would spread to the African continent.

"Indeed there may well already be more cases in other African countries that have evaded detection.

"The concern is that it may prove impossible to contain the spread of COVID-19 in developing countries with less robust health systems; this, in turn, could lead to wider global spread."

Dr Michael Head, Senior Research Fellow in Global Health, University of Southampton, added: "There have been concerns about the impact of the coronavirus outbreak when it arrives in Africa. Therefore, it is reassuring that there has been some rapid contact tracing and all contacts have tested negative.

"This gives confidence that this might be an isolated case with minimal transmission."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Less black s.s.a.. means more money for Bill Gates..

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Paul Cottrell (who has a YouTube channel about the epidemic) says that one of his viewers sent the following text message to "someone who is from the CDC", who I think was their personal friend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dw_68tV6c0).

My transcript of the message:

> Hope all is well. I was just wondering if you could fill me in on what's happening with this Coronavirus. Hearing conflicting things about it. Is it as bad as it's said to be on the news, and should we have to worry? Thanks. Best, [blank].

The reply they received (again my transcript):

> Hello [blank]. Good to hear from you. I hope the kids and [blank] are doing well. We are still investigating everything. However I can tell you this -- it's worse than what's being said on the social media and national-wide news. We're trying to prevent panic, as that only will make things worse. Please keep that between us. There have already been over 1,000 cases in the U.S., although on the news, they're just keeping things quiet for now, and reporting far less to the public. Wear masks when/if traveling, even nearby distances. We suspect cases in over 32 states at this point. If we don't ensure our safety measures as fast as we'd like, this could spread much faster than we expected. Please stay safe, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. All the best, [blank].

BTW, "wuhan coronavirus" has the same gematria as "order out of chaos" and "event two zero one" (https://gematriaeffect.news/coronavi...ruary-13-2020/):

Last edited by Ymyyakhtakh; 02-19-2020 at 04:22 AM.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,610

1 Not allowed!

Regarding all these conspiracy theories doctors said that nobody in fact wants to mess with viruses. Viruses can adapt, mutate and turn on everyone. They are very unpredictable to be used as a bio-weapon.

Page 52 of 640 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

Thread Information