Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing to see here, just a flu like any other, don't care

46 29.68%
  • A little worried, just wait weeks and things will be okay as usual

29 18.71%
  • Mixed feelings

53 34.19%
  • A lot worried, things seems to get worse each day more, already thinking about stockpilling

23 14.84%
  • WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! Make Ranger0075 admin before our death!!

14 9.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 303 of 640 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 6391

Thread: Coronavirus 2020 plague

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Pay attention, gents: if you suddenly lose your senses of smell or taste - you may have contracted COVID-19.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    They were/are no different on our side of the Atlantic. There were plenty of plenty of good Boomers but here too, their generation is, collectively, the most hated generation in living memory.
    And there's a reason for this. Boomers had a really great life and still continue in living a great life while the younger generations like Gen X(you), Millennials(me) and Zoomers couldn't even find a descent job to at least manage to live in a good home and so on. Not to mention that western Boomers actively shame the younger generations if they still live with them, liking certain interests, and so on. The generation gape between them and other generations was largely because of them and their behavior. Thankfully, our boomers here aren't like those you find in the west.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    The point is, USA is a hardcore class society. You need to pay huge money to insurance companies to pay for medical bills, and you need a fortune for higher education. If a kid is born into lower income household, he is destined to die as he was. You are born into class, and you stay in that, unless you become a criminal mastermind. That is total opposite to system we have here.
    It is whole different experience to be low income person here contra USA. Low income person has literally zero safety nets in USA. Result regarding topic: when shit hits the fan, low income person goes berserk in USA.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 847

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jingorex View Post
    Why was the european healthcare system so unprepared for the pandemic?

Despite the virus reaching the USA first, the EU has taken over the combined world when it comes to total cases and total death. Total deaths are a good indication of the failure of the health system.

Take the US for example with 100,000 confirmed cases, we've done more tests and more of our people have lived. Some individual EU nations have 50 times the death rate of the USA. You people should be taking a serious look at the healthcare system your rulers are providing you...remember that you get what you pay for.

If you are in the EU please take care of yourself, stay inside if you can, wash hands if you go out, dont touch your face. Your best chance for survival is not getting exposed to the virus because you have a much better chance of dying than literally anyone else in the world...

This is what the total failure of a healthcare system looks like...

Maybe Europe is the only one who is telling the truth and the only one who is giving the most accurate numbers.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    And there's a reason for this. Boomers had a really great life and still continue in living a great life while the younger generations like Gen X(you), Millennials(me) and Zoomers couldn't even find a descent job to at least manage to live in a good home and so on. Not to mention that western Boomers actively shame the younger generations if they still live with them, liking certain interests, and so on. The generation gape between them and other generations was largely because of them and their behavior. Thankfully, our boomers here aren't like those you find in the west.
    That gap is certainly there. I can imagine the younger generation feeling even more alienated than we did (and do).

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    That gap is certainly there. I can imagine the younger generation feeling even more alienated than we did (and do).
    The decline in world economy, politics, and health is something most people refuse to talk about, especially by the likes of Trump and others.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

4 Not allowed!

Also look at the UK where the NHS has threatened to DENY SERVICE to people who they think might be RACIST..Thats fucking nuts!!
    Classic Yankee propaganda. It's more like, racist abuse from actual patients will result in discharge after a certain number of incidents in an area of not even one county, provided it is safe to discharge the patient:

The North Bristol NHS Trust announced that patients will be subject a “sports-style disciplinary yellow card and then final red card in which treatment would be withdrawn as soon as is safe” on its official website.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...res-behaviour/

And this is Breitbart saying it.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

"What do you MEAN I can't call my nurse a slant-eyed chink and tell her to suck my dick without repercussions, you FASCISTS? This would NEVER HAPPEN in a Capitalist dystopia!" - actual Americans
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    The decline in world economy, politics, and health is something most people refuse to talk about, especially by the likes of Trump and others.

Of course they wouldn't. Trump is nothing more than a Boomer Populist that got his money from 1) his rich daddy who left the hard work to others as well (in Dutch we'd derisively call his kind "het zoontje van de baas" (lit. the boss' son) 2)started off a slum lord just like his equally dishonourable old man while his dishonourable grand-daddy was a draft dodging pimp who owned several whorehouses (which is right on cue with politicians, journalists, bankers/money lenders, investors, prostitutes, pimps, used-car salesmen - and originally actors as well - in terms of dishonourable occupations as any European could tell you).

That's Trump's character and lineage. One would be a fool to believe that there is a shred of morality in that man. But then again: it suits well with Americans who are ALL the offspring of the people we chucked out of Europe because they were causing trouble left, right and centre.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

2 Not allowed!

I'll give you this. Americans are definitely more independent and less likely to trust government or want to rely on government at least.

I think its crazy that people would want the government to be in charge of their healthcare. If this corona virus pandemic hasent proven the failure of government run EU style healthcare, nothing will!

Also look at the UK where the NHS has threatened to DENY SERVICE to people who they think might be RACIST..Thats fucking nuts!!

As far as the 'not being able to break out of poverty' argument...i dont know think its true, it seems there is MUCH more opportunity in the USA than in the EU... IF you want to work for it.

Its not hard to google rags to riches success stories and find most of them in the USA...its called the land of opportunity for a reason. There is a reason most non-US people polled about where they would like to move chose the USA over others.

So yes you have to be willing to work for it if you want to succeed in the USA, no one is going to give it to you unless your family is rich. Where as in europe there is more stagnation and acceptance of lower income and not aspiring to be super successful or rise up.

There's just no motivation for it, that a common problem with any proletariat society that depends on the government ruling class from cradle to grave.
    Bro, come on. Its just propaganda.

Page 303 of 640 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast

Thread Information