Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing to see here, just a flu like any other, don't care

46 29.68%
  • A little worried, just wait weeks and things will be okay as usual

29 18.71%
  • Mixed feelings

53 34.19%
  • A lot worried, things seems to get worse each day more, already thinking about stockpilling

23 14.84%
  • WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! Make Ranger0075 admin before our death!!

14 9.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 589 of 640 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593599639 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6391

Thread: Coronavirus 2020 plague

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:56 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,043
    Given: 10,314

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    My bf and I moved from Texas. My parents and siblings are still there. Jobs are able to require vaccinations under “federal law” so if anyone works for a major company like AT&T for example, they are required to be vaccinated regardless of the state they’re in :/
    You left God's country. I wish I could move to Texas. Virginia is nothing like it was. We elected a moderate Republican governor and house, but the Democrats already did too much damage.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,037
    Given: 3,146

2 Not allowed!

Talking about Johnson & Johnson, I have a friend who took the J&J jab, one or two months ago. Her boyfriend was ok after it, she wasn't. She described her adverse reactions as severe: internal pains, numbness of hands (could not bend her fingers), heart palpitations, nausea, burning sensation in the skin, etc. Called for an ambulance which arrived 6 hours later. All the symptoms described to the ambulance staff, were considered a "panic attack". After this, she is uncertain whether or not to get the booster, as the reactions might reoccur. However, she has to pay her bank installments and the psychological pressure is big. In Romania, atm only the "essential" stores can be accessed without the green pass. That means farmers' markets, small food stores and pharmacies and banks. The pass is not mandatory yet at the working place. But is a matter of time; many employers already put pressure on the employees to vaccinate. Getting tested every other day or so, is also not a solution for the people with average salaries.
    Last edited by Cybele; 12-01-2021 at 05:23 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Wood Elf + Pixie and Nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,762
    Given: 4,339

2 Not allowed!

That is horrible, Cybele.

I just read;

Greece Imposes $114 Monthly Fine on Unvaccinated People Over 60

Greek Prime Minister announced mandatory Covid-19 vaccination for all Greeks above 60 years of age before a cabinet meeting in Athens on Tuesday, in an effort to tackle the new omicron variation threat ahead of the festive season.
    Those who refuse to get vaccinated will have to pay a monthly fine of 100 euros ($114) for each month they don’t get jabbed, starting on Jan. 16,
    “It is not a punishment,” Mitsotakis said. “I would say it is a health fee.”

Austria considers €7,200 fine for unvaccinated.

Austrian residents who refuse to get their COVID-19 jab from February when they will be mandatory will face fines of up to €7,200, a draft of Austria’s COVID-19 vaccination law reveals.
    The mandatory vaccination will apply to all those who have permanent residency in Austria. According to the draft regulation

Banned
    Last Online
    08-15-2023 @ 12:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Ethnicity
    Beach-Slavic
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Keto-Atlantid
    Hero
    The guy I become when I do NoFap
    Religion
    Traditional women
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 330

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethwyn View Post

I just read;

Greek Prime Minister announced mandatory Covid-19 vaccination for all Greeks above 60 years of age before a cabinet meeting in Athens on Tuesday, in an effort to tackle the new omicron variation threat ahead of the festive season.
    Those who refuse to get vaccinated will have to pay a monthly fine of 100 euros ($114) for each month they don’t get jabbed, starting on Jan. 16,

Austrian residents who refuse to get their COVID-19 jab from February when they will be mandatory will face fines of up to €7,200, a draft of Austria’s COVID-19 vaccination law reveals.
    The mandatory vaccination will apply to all those who have permanent residency in Austria. According to the draft regulation
    Are you vaccinated?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Perunovsin View Post
    Are you vaccinated?
    Hell no.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethwyn View Post

I just read;

Indeed it is.
    Also many cases of side effects go unreported. Or labeled as "panic attacks" and who knows what else. And if someone starts to question anything, usually the suspicions will be brushed off. To a point where some will start to doubt their own judgement, even their own body's reactions.
    Also there are too many cases of people put in a position to make very difficult decisions. This should not be. Coercion, no matter the reason, is never a good thing. It can get out of hand. We should know this, in (South) Eastern Europe. Only 32 years ago, we officially got out of a dictatorship. Unfortunately, the situation now reminds me of a dystopian novel. And no place is safe anymore.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

4 Not allowed!

Bahahahha

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybele View Post
    Indeed it is.
    Also many cases of side effects go unreported. Or labeled as "panic attacks" and who knows what else. And if someone starts to question anything, usually the suspicions will be brushed off. To a point where some will start to doubt their own judgement, even their own body's reactions.
    Also there are too many cases of people put in a position to make very difficult decisions. This should not be. Coercion, no matter the reason, is never a good thing. It can get out of hand. We should know this, in (South) Eastern Europe. Only 32 years ago, we officially got out of a dictatorship. Unfortunately, the situation now reminds me of a dystopian novel. And no place is safe anymore.
    I've been saying that all year...how life now is like a dystopian sci-fi novel, and anytime i see the news, it's like i'm watching a dystopian sci-fi film. I've wondered about countries like Romania... are many people there suspicious and notice where this is headed... dictatorship? People in America aren't as aware, i guess. Seems it is 50/50 here.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Bahahahha

At a COVID update press conference, NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner confirmed the teenagers, aged 15, 16 and 17, tested negative for the virus yesterday. He said all three were from the Binjari community near Katherine and had been sent into quarantine as close contacts of positive cases.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-...rwin/100663994

They were close contacts of positive cases but not infected themselves. Tested negative, yet they have been sent to the facility. So much for personal freedom.

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 04:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,124
    Given: 1,884

1 Not allowed!
    POUR UNE HISTOIRE DÉBARRASSÉE DES NOMBREUX MENSONGES
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Page 589 of 640 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593599639 ... LastLast

Thread Information