"THE MATRIX", an essay written by jalapeno(me)

The Matrix is likened to some ego-fashioned substructure mechanistically oriented as sort of a programming simulation entry with its procedural ins and outs as it's to be defined....there is a definite programmable quality involved within it which can be hacked and glitched to one's or even whoever's likings. The mind is seated at the heart of it all and not really of materialistic architecture but seated at the ethereal playing field. To me the matrix computer kind of exists as some photographic-like representation from the first-person point of view of the overlooking seer. The phenomenon of sight and perception can essentially be separated philosophically from the biological substrate...whether by means of some divinely interventional working of the ego or demonic-like coherence. Through dreams you can traditionally enter a quasi-reincarnation tunneled apparition modality every night upon one's very own individual wishes for whatever drama show the soul can dream up...dreams are adheringly painted representations formed in the likeness of any actual setting found conjunctionally during the waking state at any given moment..which may possibly even be as a dream within a dream within another dream infinitely regressed in theory. These painted representations during any dream sequence are consciously pursued and experienced within the infinite mind in my opinion; you can be living any sort of life played out here during these dream imagined worlds without it having to be lucidly experienced per say...yet may still be of a purely realistic quality as the woken man beholding the very outer facade of his own house in broad daylight. Paramatered settings may be altered in which the system immerses oneself lucidly (where you know you're dreaming). This to me is truly how the system/matrix is operated mechanically and visually. Any experienced life situation or hypothetically hallucinatory imagining is possible during one's dream system snoring away in his/her bed after night. Idealistically everything is mind and everything material may be and can be mental alone with no self-sustaining newtonian physically existing entity about in the quad in the very least...making every science such as medicine, physics, biology, chemistry etc as being completely dubious-doubtful- and of a precisely false character in all that they are entailed to be..while arithmetic and geometry holds some fondful truth-abiding merit and solid-state reality to them. The matrix easily becomes a dream within a dream within another dream..infinitely regressed forever. An active game is where you mix optimal pleasure-seeking inducement combined with nightmaric phantasms and stumbling blocks upon the sought through road ahead...to me that is the intrinsic fun of it all. Mind/soul is eternal and infinite albeit mysterious when one wishes to inquire to himself. The meaning of it all is who you've always perceived yourself to be as a soul/individual. Political systems of governance and powers are all metaphysical representations of the individual ego...the law enforcement, the church, the education system, the government, the scientific community, society at large..are all us in disguise. The system is implemented to one's divine liking. In dreams cities are envisioned and immersed into enchantedly as the wizard conjures and witnesses it.. civilization is truly a treasure, a work of art indeed. culture is an orgasm...and the mystifying abrupt future is what is to be unboxed eagerfully on Xmas day.

I know that there are several Matrix-associated films out there to enjoy...like The Matrix, but also its contenders like Dark City, The Thirteenth Floor, Vanilla Sky, and Inception. I've seen the matrix, thirteenth floor, and inception already..I'll have to re-watch inception again though since it was way back in 2010 when I'd first seen it in the theaters..but I'd love to re-watch it online again sometime to better fully understand it.

Basically I know that all these sorts of movies have that metaphysical underlying root to them in regards to the core philosophy and architecture of it all. I believe that it pretty much starts with the Cartesian/Descartian-based system and methods of philosophy/metaphysics/science/epistemology/etc..since Descartes is pretty much the founder of modern science and western philosophy in the whole spirit of literary tradition and everything, where he places the mind and consciousness above any and all kinds of materialism or newtonian physics worldview of universal working knowledge and mechanistically-based kinds of physics or explanations/extrapolations. Descartes' philosophy often lineates into the various Buddhist/Hinduism/Eastern perspectives concerning life/soul/universe/ego etc I believe. The Matrix films actually relates strongly to simulation theory where it's much more materialistically-oriented at the center..like the 'brain-in-a-vat' thought experiment and hypothesized assumptions of human biological entities being capable of conjoining with some virtual reality kinds of simulation by biological brain/wetware electrical stimulation through goliath supercomputer sci-fi technologies even possibly sourcing the very lifesource from some higher alien-like form of intelligence or superpower. Cartesian reasonings on the other hand tends to be way more dualistic in intrinsic nature where mind is unequivocally separated metaphysically from the body/brain/biological-substrate...this is where it tends to get all voodoo, supernatural, religious, idealistic, and magical, etc. Descartes argues that if one cannot even begin to distinguish dream from reality, then how can he even know that he wasn't really asleep in bed right now dreaming his life away as opposed to doing whatever it was he thought he was doing at any given moment in time.. Anyways I think it's all science and philosophy essentially..it explains how the world works, and a means about for how one may possibly desire to conduct his/her's individual life and societal condition. To me, some people just want to have fun, maximize their net pleasure, and orgasm their nuts off, which def be a principle of hedonistic nature and Greek cultural doctrine fo sho. While others would rather safe bet with the actual odds(look up Pascal's Wager on God's existence)..where belief in God is reasoned to be a good bet, essentially with nothing to really lose in the long haul of death and the reaper. Others wholeheartedly reject this conceptualization for having to bow down to any other supremely divine deity other than themselves alone, positing their beliefs for being much more anti-religious in meaning.. Many fall head-over-heels in love with their chosen path or career of endeavor and passion...like some were meant to be artists in their own eyes, while others musicians, bankers or clowns, scientists, doctors, lords and librarians, or even God in the flesh..if that truthfully be who they perceive themself to be.

I'm not sure if I've ever fully 100% agreed with any scholar regarding my worldviews...but sometimes I'll agree like 70% with them, or 90% with them etc etc.

Well anyways I believe that as human beings were are in the regular habit of sleeping like in bed at night every instance we doze off to dream... and anything found during the waking state of being "awake" is possible in a dream. Astonishingly, dreams are indistinguishable from reality, and life can easily become a dream where nothing at all is real, where no actual materialist physical objects ever really existed in that imagined up conjured world.. The concept of "God" to me could be an 'innate' one, a substance/idea human culture has evolved to realize into or even from a very young age to adhere to. Maybe one reason why us human beings are riddled with these imperfections unbeknownst to such a substance as like "God"..is because it fabricates a more 'active' game/gameplay for players in the matrix "simulation", like for instance possessing unlimited omnipotent powers from the very start might very well get very boring along the ride the whole way through and through; I believe that an element of struggle could be intrinsically optimal to instantiate a quality/class of entertainment in the video game of life. Men & women of all walks of life and religions are often involved in this very habit of prayer and want of desire for divine-like interventions in hopes of rehabilitating and/or curing the ails of their societally naturalistic world-confined conditions....so we sell our very souls to or summon the magic of the gods/God, demons, and supernatural energies-entities etc etc. As for me, meaning and purpose is viewed through the lens of my own uniquely individualistic singular 'perspective'..."utopia" won't be the same for every single human being, if you first take into account whether other minds ever really existed in the first place ("the problem of other minds"/"solipsism": as this Cartesian dilemma is known as in the philosophical circle).