PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Intelligent design in nature is a fact
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intelligent design in nature is a fact

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,025

0 Not allowed!

Default Intelligent design in nature is a fact

I find it astonishing how secular naturalists and academics can refute and slander it. It is very evident, when investigating the complexity of certain species, that common evolutionary processes like natural selection cannot explain all detail of design. There must have been a very intelligent and awesome designer!
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,288
    Given: 8,204

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I find it astonishing how secular naturalists and academics can refute and slander it. It is very evident, when investigating the complexity of certain species, that common evolutionary processes like natural selection cannot explain all detail of design. There must have been a very intelligent and awesome designer!
    I don't think most of them claim they can outright refute it. That said, they're gonna need a bit more to accept it.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,025

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    I don't think most of them claim they can outright refute it. That said, they're gonna need a bit more to accept it.
    I think they are too biased to even consider it. They probably don't ever sit and think about the logic of it all... to me, intelligent design is absolutely obvious. No scientific experiments need to be done to grasp it, or mathematical calculations... it can be understood through simple observation and deduction. It's so obvious, I'd say it's like a huge elephant in the room, that no-one seems to notice... and mostly due to inherent bias (because of the religious implications thereof), but also due to ignorance or lack of intelligence; incapable of logical thinking.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

1 Not allowed!

There are even much more astonishing things: there are some so-called constants that underlie our Universe. And it turns out that if even one of these constants were one millionth of a fraction different from the existing one, then the present Universe would never exist!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I think they are too biased to even consider it. They probably don't ever sit and think about the logic of it all... to me, intelligent design is absolutely obvious. No scientific experiments need to be done to grasp it, or mathematical calculations... it can be understood through simple observation and deduction. It's so obvious, I'd say it's like a huge elephant in the room, that no-one seems to notice... and mostly due to inherent bias (because of the religious implications thereof), but also due to ignorance or lack of intelligence; incapable of logical thinking.
    I'm afraid it's not that simple, but you surely must see this yourself. In any case, Loki, scientists deserve more credit than you give them. You seem to think everyone else is missing something and while nobody's free of bias, academic world isn't as close minded as you think. I know you do this because you want people to be saved, which is honorable, but if intelligent design was really that obvious, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsen_ View Post
    There are even much more astonishing things: there are some so-called constants that underlie our Universe. And it turns out that if even one of these constants were one millionth of a fraction different from the existing one, then the present Universe would never exist!
    Doesn't that hold for any universe whatsoever? I mean, the parameters have to end up somehow - if the constants turned up differently, you could have said the exact same thing.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Doesn't that hold for any universe whatsoever? I mean, the parameters have to end up somehow - if the constants turned up differently, you could have said the exact same thing.
    Not at all! For any constants different from the existing ones there would be nothing but the infinitesimal dust of elementary particles in an infinite vacuum.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsen_ View Post
    Not at all! For any constants different from the existing ones there would be nothing but the infinitesimal dust of elementary particles in an infinite vacuum.
    Sounds a lot like overwhelming majority of the one we're stuck in. Minus a lot of black holes.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sounds a lot like overwhelming majority of the one we're stuck in. Minus a lot of black holes.
    Тонкая настройка Вселенной

Тонкая настройка Вселенной (от англ. fine-tuning) — концепция в теоретической физике, согласно которой в основе Вселенной и ряда её составляющих лежат не произвольные, а строго определённые значения фундаментальных констант, входящих в физические законы. В состав минимального списка этих фундаментальных мировых констант обычно включают скорость света (c), гравитационную постоянную (G), постоянную Планка (h), массы электрона и протона m_{e}, m_{p} и заряд электрона (e).

Замечено, что изменение значения констант в пределах порядка или исключение одного из внутренних квантовых чисел ведёт к невозможности существования атомов, звёзд, галактик и жизни.
    https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2...BD%D0%BE%D0%B9

Fine tune the universe

Fine tuning of the Universe (from the English fine-tuning) is a concept in theoretical physics, according to which the Universe and a number of its components are based not on arbitrary, but on strictly defined values ​​of fundamental constants that are part of physical laws. The minimum list of these fundamental world constants usually includes the speed of light (c), gravitational constant (G), Planck constant (h), electron and proton masses m_ {e}, m_ {p} and electron charge (e).

It is noted that changing the value of the constants within the order of magnitude or the exclusion of one of the internal quantum numbers leads to the impossibility of the existence of atoms, stars, galaxies and life.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In the form we know these? Sure. In a sort of equivalent form? Not so. This whole field is kinda new and unknown, so I'd be rather careful with making bold, anthropocentric assertions like the whole fine-tuned universe concept, which is basically a carbon chauvinism taken to the level of cosmology. I mean, sure, some alternative explanation may turn out to be correct, but we're not quite there yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information