Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,127
    Given: 9,061

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris596 View Post
    I'm haplo E and I'm much more Asian than African for example. Again, haplogroup is not everything, autosomal results are much more important in my opinion...
    Why are you even reacting to those comments like that XD E-V13 is a European halgoroup peeking in whole Europe and also on of oldest European halogroups. If we were talking about ancient times then there is only one European halgroup and that's the I one, the rest all come from Asia or Africa. And if we go even more further the core of pre-Humans were all from Africa.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 07:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    Oh boy... I woke up the ¨XD¨ britano-flag changer monster!
    You can't even quote me kid keyboard warrior? Since you were banned you got triggered as 10 years old kid (which you acutally are ) who wants a revenge, yet he didn't get it.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-09-2021 @ 06:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Leon
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,903
    Given: 4,896

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    You can't even quote me kid keyboard warrior? Since you were banned you got triggered as 10 years old kid (which you acutally are ) who wants a revenge, yet he didn't get it.
    Well, ¨acutally¨, i am not someone who seeks revenge, that i would leave to other people. By the way, the most old Y-DNA in Europe is C1a and F, not I, it doesn´t matter if it comes from Asia, Africa or Mars, is who actually brought it and what were the cultural aportions that came with it.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well, ¨acutally¨, i am not someone who seeks revenge, that i would leave to other people. By the way, the most old Y-DNA in Europe is C1a and F, not I, it doesn´t matter if it comes from Asia, Africa or Mars, is who actually brought it and what were the cultural aportions that came with it.
    You are and you are being so childish it's incredible, if someone actually watched your feed, he would literally laugh from the cringiness. You are always there where I am, you try to make your statements just to try to trigger me, always when I'm in beef with someone you spawn there and just support the other guy, it's so hilarious that it makes me laugh. I halgroup is only halogroup that is native to Europe, by your measurements, you are Russian mongol and I am Morrocan Niger-Med, yes we already heard this 10000 times, goodbye.

Senior Member Peloponnesian pride's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-28-2020 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Kinouria,Arcadia,Kefalonia,Constantinople
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Pontid Mediterranid
    Politics
    Fuck antigreeks-Red Pill.
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian-PATRIARCHY.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,365
    Given: 1,026

1 Not allowed!

We should kick those niggers out of greece.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Leon
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are and you are being so childish it's incredible, if someone actually watched your feed, he would literally laugh from the cringiness. You are always there where I am, you try to make your statements just to try to trigger me, always when I'm in beef with someone you spawn there and just support the other guy, it's so hilarious that it makes me laugh. I halgroup is only halogroup that is native to Europe, by your measurements, you are Russian mongol and I am Morrocan Niger-Med, yes we already heard this 10000 times, goodbye.
    Of course i like to troll sometimes, who said i don´t? And seems to be that you are my most butthurted victim, sorry for that, i actually didn´t meant to hurt your feeling, this being truly serious. Haplogroup I could had originated in Europe, there are some theories about it could happend in Anatolia, but i think you are not familiarized with this thing of genetics (from what i could saw in genetics threads). My haplogroup was brought by indo-europeans, R1 was carried by EHG, and E-V13 seems to be that was brought with iberomaurussians, E1 is natufian, not even african by origin. Not mongol or nigger.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Of course i like to troll sometimes, who said i don´t? And seems to be that you are my most butthurted victim, sorry for that, i actually didn´t meant to hurt your feeling, this being truly serious. Haplogroup I could had originated in Europe, there are some theories about it could happend in Anatolia, but i think you are not familiarized with this thing of genetics (from what i could saw in genetics threads). My haplogroup was brought by indo-europeans, R1 was carried by EHG, and E-V13 seems to be that was brought with iberomaurussians, E1 is natufian, not even african by origin. Not mongol or nigger.
    No not at all, why are you trying to deny it? It's hilarious, everywhere I go you are there with your comments about me trying to be "low key". I don't care about casual troll, I troll myself. Indo-European is a language family not an actual civilization... You might check human origins, since pre-people come from Center east Africa where they later migrated to other parts of the world.

2:44 basic stuff

Now pass on, have a sunny day..

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Leon
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No not at all, why are you trying to deny it? It's hilarious, everywhere I go you are there with your comments about me trying to be "low key". I don't care about casual troll, I troll myself. Indo-European is a language family not an actual civilization... You might check human origins, since pre-people come from Center east Africa where they later migrated to other parts of the world.

2:44 basic stuff

Now pass on, have a sunny day..
    Indo-europeans (Proto-Indo-Europeans, aryans, western steppe herders, etc.) were indeed an ethnolinguistic group, they were like a civilization indeed, carried advanced things and brought it to Europe (curious thing is that everyone that has very light skin, blonde/chesnut/ginger hair range, are because of them), advanced like what anatolian farmers brought here (my favorite civilization). Obviously they brought the european languages that, for example, the one we are using to talk each other, of course a primitive version, but the fact is that they are important for us the one connected with european history.

Have a sunny (not that hot) day too, pal.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,721
    Given: 25,836

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peloponnesian pride View Post
    those niggers out of greece.
    They've been here for centuries. First all Albanian immigrants should go back to their country, they've fucking ruined Greece with their criminality. Same goes for Romanians, Georgians and Bulgarians.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328