Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Instagram account listing attractive male migrants accused of "objectification", agree or disagree?

Hatchling
    Last Online
    01-04-2024 @ 06:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3.5
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

What are the arguments and perspectives from both sides of this controversy?

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,645
    Given: 1,565

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Simply because liberal media uses a narrative that appeals to the nuturing and empathic nature, so the refugee crises has been sold as this terrible event affecting innocent Arab families, these touchy-feely narrative also infect other political issues, women naturally end up supporting this because they have been raised to believe these narratives, and because the left teaches them that they are pro-women and the right-wing is anti-woman, women thus tend to avoid redpilling themselves because the left have told them its full of misogynists and racists who are just really mean.

Feminism has also had a monopoly on shaping womens' identity in the past decades, espousing anti-traditional and anti-family rhetoric. Progressive Pussy Points. They were told what to do and instead of rebelling after seeing the outcome they are embracing it. Women in general have a need to nurture. If not kept in check and directed wisely, they will nurture even the mortal enemies of their own people whether those mortal enemies are humans, animals, or aliens from outer space.

Do you really think women would be so pro-refugee if the media were honest about the rape and sex crime statistics, or that most of these refugees don't respect them? I do know women who are anti-immigration though, they know all about the stats and the violence that comes with these migrants, but they also can't really voice their opinion because, again, the only women the liberal media put a mic in front of are the naive women still following the liberal line.

Do you even know the origin of the term "tall, dark, and handsome"? Because it's clear you don't. The dark part means “mysterious”, not physically fucking dark. The expression "tall dark and handsome" was coined in the beginning of the 1900s. Handsome is the most important part in this statement. Being tall, dark, and ugly isn't going to help you much.

She is just another teenage attention whore. They fucking love to be seen in public. Spot one at TikTok and she and her pet sand monkey are spinning their heads everywhere trying to see if anybody gives a fuck. It is the sign that they have no self worth, so they look for social worth by fucking sand niggers and once they get pregnant, then they wear the atrocity like a proud battle scar of how progressive they are. It's the way they were raised and their parents should be rejected from society.

Anyway, that's nothing. If you really want to go further down the rabbit hole (and this shit gets real deep) go research Euroweek. Or if you are too lazy here's a summary, basically EU-funded groups are organising camps for European teenagers to mingle with non-whites. Almost all of the non-whites are black and brown men, and most of teenagers are white girls. Make of that what you will.

Imagine if there was a refugee crisis in Thailand or the Philippines and thousands of young teenage Asian girls came to Europe in droves, and the government would actually pay old white men to take care of them. It's exactly the same, yet the current situation isn't regarded with the disgust its perversity deserves.

Spoiler!

Here's another one.

lel.

Who gives a fuck, really? Religion among whites is declining and churches (to boost their numbers) are doing their best to import non-white Christians to replace them. The largest importer of non-white "refugees" in the US is the Catholic Church. The Church fights against contraception for Africans, while also sponsoring mass third-world immigration into Europe. Catholicism is also suicidally intent on placing the afterlife above the material world and refugees (read: people who don't share Christian or native values) above nations, which is why all religious denominations will die off someday. Catholicism like pacifism is self-sabotaging.

Christians were misled into thinking this was good, but I don't believe it's particularly Biblical. True Christian compassion starts in the home and radiates out from there. True Christian compassion flows from family>friends> neighbours>countrymen>everyone else. I don't believe sacrificing a nation to third-world refugees who will devour it is Christian at all.

Not true. Here's a small sample.

Meanwhile, Arab girls pile up on the doorsteps of white boys the moment they enter the West; within weeks these young virgin teenage Arab refugees throw away their hijabs, throw away their Quran and pretend as if they were westernised all along. Now taking all this into consideration, is it any surprise whites have no need to "rape" Arab refugees?

Errr, first off, why put photos of SSA or indian looking men who have nothing to do with syrians! Get your head out of your ass and learn how to differentiate people, dummy! I also don't want to mix with black or indian men when it comes to children, but it's not a big fucking deal if other white women do it. But again, this thread is about hot syrians, not blacks!

But sheez, this is the most jealous, envy infused post ever lmao! Look! fuck the liberal left and fuck being pro refugees to be really honest! You're bringing up politics into what gets a pussy wet! We can't help who we're attracted to hun! You sound so jealous btw, probably was rejected by your fellow white chick who preferred a syrian cock! No babes, dark means dark features, particularly the hair and having a tan. Something that you clearly don't have?

That syrian guy in that video with the blonde chick looked like some cypriot greek that gave me a really good time a decade ago! he can pass as an outlying European. So you just shat on your race as well! Try being as tanned as him and darken your hair, maybe you'll get pussy too? About the syrian refugees raping women? Don't be a pussy and say it; they're Muslims 99% of the time! It's the Islamic subculture to rape, dominate and assault women. But you, howevr, want to shit on all Levantine refugees because they get a pussy wetter than you do.

You and your "muh anglo boyz being rejectedfor levantine dickz"! Btw, I rarely see arab girls with white guys. Here in detroit, with so many lebanese and iraqis, I mostly come across white American chicks with them!! Italian and greek dudes are also much preferred with most women here, except blacks tho. This will burn you I know. Btw, i'm all for Muslim girls ditching the hijab and throwing the quran. That's why, they can fucking marry handsome christian MENAs. They don't need to date you cold anglos.

Quote Originally Posted by Zroota View Post
    Btw, there is an Swedish Assyrian man who is engaged to a beautiful Swede on my sister's Facebook. I don't see how there's anything wrong with that. Here is the beautiful couple:

He's hot, but I still don't get this Assyrian, chaldean, aramean identify crisis thing with you lot tbh...at least you're not muslim converts tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information