Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,540
    Given: 28,978

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Johnson announced tax breaks, ofc it wont be 1:1 like singapore but it will attract businesses by having way lower taxes which is great.

Do you think im impressed by a MSM article praising another mainstream politican?

Why wouldnt a country be better off in a globalized world by being independent? Look at Japan which is very similar to Germany from the size, economic peformance, economic model and growth. It does not need a EU to do great. Globalism is something we can prevent, we just entered a decade of trade tarrifs, brexit, nationalism, ethnic conflicts and people opposing the great replacement. You use the arguments of traitors to Europe and enemies of Europe like Varoufakis and Soros.

Britain could have had tax breaks in the EU and also the advantage of trading with their biggest trading partner without all the barriers they will have being out of the EU. How do I use the arguments of traitors to Europe like Varoufakis or Soros? I don't understand why Europe is importing so many non-Europeans. Immigration should be controlled and I don't agree with Angela Merkel letting in so many refugees that was just madness.

I'm not sure why you have such a problem with something like the EU? Britain on it's own isn't going to be better off than in the EU. It will make it less influential and poorer. As I've said on this thread we will be able to judge how beneficial this was to Britain in the next couple of years. Northern Ireland is already going to be more aligned with Ireland and the EU than Britain and that is just the start. Watch the Scots if things start going downhill economically.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    AS

I hope the EU collapses much sooner than later on purpose. You Balkanoids fought wars for no reason and destroyed a great country

“We don’t want to be part of Yugoslavia, we want in EU. Eeeevil Serbs bla bla bla.” Well here’s your crumbling EU hahhahahaha
    Why do you hope the EU collapses? European countries have never been more peaceful or richer. The EU is a counterbalance to Russia and China. How does the EU collapsing benefit anyone?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Britain could have had tax breaks in the EU and also the advantage of trading with their biggest trading partner without all the barriers they will have being out of the EU. How do I use the arguments of traitors to Europe like Varoufakis or Soros? I don't understand why Europe is importing so many non-Europeans. Immigration should be controlled and I don't agree with Angela Merkel letting in so many refugees that was just madness.

I'm not sure why you have such a problem with something like the EU? Britain on it's own isn't going to be better off than in the EU. It will make it less influential and poorer. As I've said on this thread we will be able to judge how beneficial this was to Britain in the next couple of years. Northern Ireland is already going to be more aligned with Ireland and the EU than Britain and that is just the start. Watch the Scots if things start going downhill economically.
    There is the European Union value added tax, there are EU legislations that set tax rates to certain products, the EU is banning or regulating products, European law surpasses national laws, lets also not forget the EU budget and the leftist biased ruropean court of justice. The UK doesnt have to deal with that anymore and the points I mentioned are just a small part why almost every nationalist/right wing movement in Europe is eurosceptic.

For other countries that are in the Eurozone, things are even worse.

Britian can join EFTA, will most likely have a trade deal with the United states and the EU ecomomies rely on Britian and have no choice to have trade deals with the UK.Btw the Influence of the EU is a joke, do you think Trump,Xi or Putin care about Von der Leyen? No, they rather talk directly to Boris,Merkel or Macron. The UK has the strongest military by far in Europe, is a nuclear power, one of the biggest economies on this planet, still has the commomwealth and will remain influential. While the EU thank god, will loose influence without the UK.

The EU gained any relevance it has by 4 nations: Germany,UK,Italy and France. With the UK gone it recieve a hard hit, Eurosceptism in Italy,Germany and France are also on the rise.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why do you hope the EU collapses? European countries have never been more peaceful or richer. The EU is a counterbalance to Russia and China. How does the EU collapsing benefit anyone?
    Every nation in Europe is richer than before, thats pure logic and is not related to the EU since its the same case for European nations that are not in the EU. Its basic global economy.

If you want counterbalance to Russia, fine, let your nation fight it or oppose it. Why would a Serb like Dick oppose Russia?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

2 Not allowed!

AS

I hope the EU collapses much sooner than later on purpose. You Balkanoids fought wars for no reason and destroyed a great country

“We don’t want to be part of Yugoslavia, we want in EU. Eeeevil Serbs bla bla bla.” Well here’s your crumbling EU hahhahahaha
    What great country?

Yugoslavia was more ahistorical and more globalist than EU.

TITO was power-hungry communist demagogue from god know from where who wanted to create ahistorical nation "for the benefit of all"

He used churches and mosques as toalets and barns, and both christians and muslims were called "demented people who believe in invisible"

Communist Newspaper asked: "How can someone who went to college believe in God" i.e. that was lunacy of illiterate people.

YOU THINK THAT WAS GOOD?

These wars and poverty are far better than that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    What great country?

TITO was power-hungry communist demagogue from god know from where who wanted to create ahistorical nation "for the benefit of all"

He used churches and mosques as toalets and barns, and both christians and muslims were called "demented people who believe in invisible"

Communist Newspaper asked: "How can someone who went to college believe in God" i.e. that was lunacy of illiterate people.

YOU THINK THAT WAS GOOD?

I agree, yugoslavia was anti-religious and marxist.

Just like the EU.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    There is the European Union value added tax, there are EU legislations that set tax rates to certain products, the EU is banning or regulating products, European law surpasses national laws, lets also not forget the EU budget and the leftist biased ruropean court of justice. The UK doesnt have to deal with that anymore and the points I mentioned are just a small part why almost every nationalist/right wing movement in Europe is eurosceptic.

For other countries that are in the Eurozone, things are even worse.

Britian can join EFTA, will most likely have a trade deal with the United states and the EU ecomomies rely on Britian and have no choice to have trade deals with the UK.Btw the Influence of the EU is a joke, do you think Putin care about Von der Leyen? No, they rather talk directly to Boris,Merkel or Macron. The UK has the strongest military by far in Europe, is a nuclear power, one of the biggest economies on this planet, still has the commomwealth and will remain influential. While the EU thank god, will loose influence without the UK.

The EU gained any relevance it has by 4 nations: Germany,UK,Italy and France. With the UK gone it recieve a hard hit, Eurosceptism is Italy,Germany and France are also on the rise.
    The Commonwealth means nothing. Britain didn't care about the Commonwealth when they entered the EU and countries like Australia and NZ found other markets. Every country will try to get the best deal they can for their own country. Britain leaving the EU is sure weakening both Britain and the EU. I think it is a shame that Britain has left the EU because it was a counterbalance to Germany and France so there is going to be a power vacuum. However the EU is still a very influential entity. Britain will be less influential. Just commonsense and this most likely will be a make or break moment for the EU but from what I've seen it has made the EU club together and I don't see any other countries going the route of the UK.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,378
    Given: 31,164

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    What great country?

YOU THINK THAT WAS GOOD?

Then enjoy it. You reap what you sow. You wouldn't exist as a nation if it wasn't for Tito so he was obviously tolerant of religions. You would just be muslims stuck in no man's land like before. Same with Montenegrins, macedonians, Kosovars etc

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The Commonwealth means nothing. Britain didn't care about the Commonwealth when they entered the EU and countries like Australia and NZ found other markets. Every country will try to get the best deal they can for their own country. Britain leaving the EU is sure weakening both Britain and the EU. I think it is a shame that Britain has left the EU because it was a counterbalance to Germany and France so there is going to be a power vacuum. However the EU is still a very influential entity. Britain will be less influential. Just commonsense and this most likely will be a make or break moment for the EU but from what I've seen it has made the EU club together and I don't see any other countries going the route of the UK.
    It will be shown how the UK will be doing after Brexit.
    MSM predicted the end of the world and US economy when Trump was elected president and annouced his trade tarrif plans, the opposite happend.
    If the UK is doing good mid-term, bet your ass it will give Europsceptics in my country a boost that will make the AfD skyrocket even more.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

2 Not allowed!

Then enjoy it. You reap what you sow. You wouldn't exist as a nation if it wasn't for Tito so he was obviously tolerant of religions. You would just be muslims stuck in no man's land like before. Same with Montenegrins, macedonians, Kosovars etc
    He was tolerant against Christians and Muslims in the way that you couldn't be a member of League of Communists and be Orthodox/Muslim at the same time.

I mean you could (in secret) but you were obliged to ridicule Christians and Muslims as lunatics who believe in God, you had to declare that TITO is God.

Balkan people are religious, and people still go to church, mosque.

Serbian orthodoxes are talking how they saw Saints around certain churches, how certain saints helped them in war for example etc...

We would be sentenced to asylum in Germany or Britain and that isn't 30% of how we used to be before communism.

That's why communism came here.. to kill religions of course.. but EVIL MINDS who installed communism here had no idea who are they dealing with.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information