Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why there is backwardness wherever there is Islam?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2020 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    ㅤㅤ
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 66

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Well Ashkenazi jews are genetically distinguishable from other semitic ethnicities.
    A bunch of the greatest minds were and are Ashkenazi jews, Israel profits from them too. But indeed Islam is holding alot of ethnicities back, Persia/Iran would be a great power without it.
    I think the biggest problem with Arabs is their culture of Cousin marriage which fucks the gene pool and leads to literal degeneration.
    They're slightly different from other Semitic ethnicities. According to GEDMatch I'm 13% only different genetically from them. This cousin marriage stuff only happens in Arabia and doesn't happen in the Levant but I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen in Turkey either. Turkey just tried a little bit to get rid of Islam by making their country secular and putting mosques under state control they ended up being second best country in the Middle East and on pair or even better than East Euro countries. There was even some studies about Islam and its effects on IQ.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamm View Post
    It's more of a genetic thing than a religious thing, East Asians have the highest IQ on average and are smarter than any other people on this planet. Protestants are pre-dominantly white North Europeans (Calvinists etc) and they are also higher IQ than other people regardless of ideology/religion, muslims are on average lower IQ because most muslims belong to low IQ race/ancestry. Just like black people belong to a race of pre dominantly low IQ people, black Christians and even Hispanic (Brown) christians can be as backward or more than muslims. So imo it's a matter of genetics and the development of culture surrounding those who adhere and belong to a certain genetic ancestry.
    wtf but aren't you muslim ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-17-2023 @ 12:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,234
    Given: 978

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by VigVagKesalt View Post
    Go tell that to Israel to Israel who are genetically same as Arabs. If there was no Islam the IQ would increase, racial disparities do not exist and ancient Middle Easterners had one of the best civilizations in history.
    The only high IQ Israelis are Ashkenazi Israelis who are pre-dominantly of European (Germanic/Baltic) stock.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nassbean View Post
    wtf but aren't you muslim ?
    Me being muslim doesn't mean I cannot accept facts surrounding race and genetics...

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Me being muslim doesn't mean I cannot accept facts surrounding race and genetics...
    So you admit belonging to an inferior race ? And you admit that you religion is the product of low IQ people ? I wonder what scientific facts back up that kind of claims and what about atheist/agnostic/christian mena people ? MENA people are clearly not genetically/biologically inferior don't take the modern socio-economical context as the ultimate evidence.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,071
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

There is depravity wherever there is man, there is just more where the rule of law is tyranny.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So you admit belonging to an inferior race ? And you admit that you religion is the product of low IQ people ? I wonder what scientific facts back up that kind of claims and what about atheist/agnostic/christian mena people ? MENA people are clearly not genetically/biologically inferior don't take the modern socio-economical context as the ultimate evidence.
    I admit that my race is genetically inferior on average to North European races (shorter height on average, more recessed bone features on average, lower IQ, worse genetic development in comparance with others which could be explained by bad nutrition and the huge practice of endogamy). My religion is not the product of low IQ people though, Islam is the truth and the product of God and its theological structure is developed by very high IQ scholars, people are the masses and they just follow for the sake of following. The elites are always high IQ and better developed than the masses, the masses follow the elites and this is true for all societies. Islam is the product of high IQ elites who have imposed these metaphysical structures upon the people, be it Catholclism or Islam, they are both authentic traditions and always have been product of high IQ elites.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,952
    Given: 16,923

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by VigVagKesalt View Post
    They're slightly different from other Semitic ethnicities. According to GEDMatch I'm 13% only different genetically from them. This cousin marriage stuff only happens in Arabia and doesn't happen in the Levant but I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen in Turkey either. Turkey just tried a little bit to get rid of Islam by making their country secular and putting mosques under state control they ended up being second best country in the Middle East and on pair or even better than East Euro countries. There was even some studies about Islam and its effects on IQ.
    IQ is determined by genetics and cant be influenced by a Religion.

Also Levantines participate in cousin marriage.

Map of cousin marriage percentage by country

This tradition gotta stop and Islam gotta be stopped too
    It doesnt affect IQ but the access to education,science and critical thought.

Even tho I agree with Adamm that SSA will remain on their level no matter what religion they practize. But Arabs arent stupid.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I admit that my race is genetically inferior on average to North European races (shorter height on average, more recessed bone features on average, lower IQ, worse genetic development in comparance with others which could be explained by bad nutrition and the huge practice of endogamy). My religion is not the product of low IQ people though, Islam is the truth and the product of God and its theological structure is developed by very high IQ scholars, people are the masses and they just follow for the sake of following. The elites are always high IQ and better developed than the masses, the masses follow the elites and this is true for all societies. Islam is the product of high IQ elites who have imposed these metaphysical structures upon the people, be it Catholclism or Islam, they are both authentic traditions and always have been product of high IQ elites.
    You're confusing the real causes here : have the elites high IQs because they are richer and grew up in the best conditions or because they are genetically superior? Also you contradicted yourself because you imply that all the elites no matter their ethnicity have high IQs so at the end it has nothing to do with genetics. Moreover I don't see why some biological features should be seen as "superior/inferior" it's just a mix of environmental adaptation and sexual selection. Romans themselves in the past talked about how tall germans were but it didn't prevent romans to control one of the biggest empire in history. Also if it's all about civilization why the craddle of it wasn't in north europe ? are you going to say that the ancient egyptian civilization was built by an elite of north european stock ? same for mesopotamia? China ? Rome? Greece? mesoamerica ?

You live in europe and so you meet these people on a daily basis do you really have the impression that they are that different mentally ? In my case not at all they are not impressive to me and I will not even talk at school/university.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're confusing the real causes here : have the elites high IQs because they are richer and grew up in the best conditions or because they are genetically superior? Also you contradicted yourself because you imply that all the elites no matter their ethnicity have high IQs so at the end it has nothing to do with genetics. Moreover I don't see why some biological features should be seen as "superior/inferior" it's just a mix of environmental adaptation and sexual selection. Romans themselves in the past talked about how tall germans were but it didn't prevent romans to control one of the biggest empire in history. Also if it's all about civilization why the craddle of it wasn't in north europe ? are you going to say that the ancient egyptian civilization was built by an elite of north european stock ? same for mesopotamia? China ? Rome? Greece? mesoamerica ?

You live in europe and so you meet these people on a daily basis do you really have the impression that they are that different mentally ? In my case not at all they are not impressive to me and I will not even talk at school/university.
    Well humans adapt and develop like you said, I believe that the development of Europeans in the last 500 years was way better than other races (in terms of nutrition, breeding and the selection of breeding), maybe I expressed myself poorly. It's much possible that Levantines/Middle Easterners were higher IQ and better developed during cradle of civilization era than the average Europeans, that's a possibility and I'm not denying that. But I'm just speaking from modern basis, for me genetic development manifests itself in the body of the human being:

height
    bone structure
    IQ

In all 3 of the above we can easily detect that Europeans (Northern Europeans especially) are superior than any other people on this planet, it's something you cannot deny right?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information