Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,755
    Given: 8,726

0 Not allowed!

Back in time the germans in USSR were pretty numerous in some regions. I assume thoses places would become independants state with more or less subordination to the german reich.

But the lack of pragmatism of hitler make it hard to estimate how things would have been.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,638
    Given: 5,906

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    Back in time the germans in USSR were pretty numerous in some regions. I assume thoses places would become independants state with more or less subordination to the german reich.

But the lack of pragmatism of hitler make it hard to estimate how things would have been.
    Not realistic.
    Even Austria was attached to Germany and Soviet Germans were not as numerous, concentrated and monolithic as Austrians. The by far largest group was Volga Germans.

And of course some of them faught the Nazi and a few were honored to be the Heroes of Soviet Union. Albeit most were dismissed from the army.

Last Online
    09-19-2021 @ 03:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    Ukraine
    Religion
    agnostic/atheist(communists ruined atheism)
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 91

0 Not allowed!

While I shouldnt really be indulging in my inner Germanophobe and everything I want say was already outlined by that Polish anon in the /pol/ thread

Fine I am willing to agree we Ukrainans are steppe niggers, Russians are mongoloids and Poles are crypto-jews but what about Belarusians or say...Lithuanians?? So get a load of these WN guys...according to their logic the whiter you are the higher on the racial ladder you should be...and Belarus..percentage wise lost the biggest something like 24% of population(not counting Jews, then its like 17%). And these guys are as white as it comes its literally called White Rus. WNs help me pls

BUT NO THEY WERE JUST COMMUNISTS EVEN THE LITHUANIANS AND POLES WERE COMMIES MMUH BASED HITLERINO WAS JUST TRYING TO FREE THEM BY KILLING THEM ALL

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    Ukraine
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ah yes here is some info on Africans. Just to drive the final nail in the coffin for the WN crowd.

While there is too much information to process and I cannot condense it into a single post I will try my best. I took it from the UNZ forum

First of all lets get this point clear and across. Yes something like 300 of those Rhineland blacks were sterilized but so where other 400,000 Germans.

"If you were German citizen you had nothing to worry if you were Black/half Black. German Blacks were joining Hitlerjugend and Wehrmacht."

Racism was there but nowhere near as intense as in the US.

https://www.cambridge.org/gl/academi...fOwLmkBe2EY.97
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a6839216.html

"Research in camp records and survivor testimony has so far thrown up around 20 black Germans (out of 25,000 ) who spent time in concentration camps and prisons – and at least one who was a euthanasia victim. The one case we have of a black person being sent to a concentration camp explicitly for being a Mischling (mulatto) – Gert Schramm, interned in Buchenwald aged 15 – comes from 1944.
    "

Only one was sent to camp because of race as being Mischling. The question is was he half Jewish? The other 20 were there for anti-social and criminal offenses not for being black.

Wiki has this: Gert Schramm (28 November 1928 in Erfurt, Thüringia – 18 April 2016 in Erfurt) was a survivor of Buchenwald concentration camp, where he was the only black prisoner.
    And here is Gert Schramm’s martyrology: “He was interrogated several times, denied food and drink and was hit in the face.”

How does it compare with 1940s United States?

Also irrc long ago I was reading some articles about French West African troops and most of the approximately 75,000 West African troops actually survived the Nazi occupation, in a contrast to the experience of the millions of "white" Soviet POWs.
    Last edited by opticalillusion; 02-13-2020 at 02:13 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    Ukraine
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

This needs a bump to redpill disgusting "WNs" and pan europeans. I swear every "WN" that screams mmuh hutler wuz white pride xd 1488 white world must be a fucking CIA psyop glowie /fed.

The eternal teuton rears its head once again. I guess if they couldnt do it by force they will try through subversion. The Heinrich Boll Foundation (German Greens) & the UK and its NGOs fund gay pride and homosexual parades in ukraine.

Some more gems

" “The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France.” Sure, he held arabs lower than germans but did not view the french higher than the arabs,

Then there is constantly so many mental gymnastics about nazism going on but its simple, he just hated Slavs and Jews. On some level he may have seen the latter as competitors. There is some truth to the Polish idea that Nazism is a twisted and debauched imitation of Judaism, as Communism is of Christianity.

Lets break this down once and for all and redpill the retarded WNs. Nazis were extreme Germanic ethnonationalists.

If Hitler had won he would have killed an additional tens of millions of Slavs so the number of Europeans would have been lower, though the number of Germans, specifically, may have been higher. Germans barely had a replacement rate TFR so they would import various foreign races into europe(like they brazenly do now). Islam would be given some parts of europe, as they would have retaken the Balkans south of Croatia, Germans certainly favored Arabs, Albanians, or Turks over eastern europeans so the remaining Slavs would have been swamped by central Asians east of the Urals, Japan probably would have gotten Australia. But Germany would have extended to Crimea and the steppes north of the Black Sea. Imho even France would be swamped by Algerians even more so than now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information