H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Irrelevant. Egypt and the rest of the Arab world can go against these things without anyone's approval from the western world like the US, Israel and Europe that helped these Islamist groups to get into power in the first place by bombing many countries in the middle east of Israel's behalf. Israel prospers in chaos and division in the region as I have showed you that even the ex-Israeli army chief admitted that the IDF were supporting ISIS and other rebel groups in Syria and Iraq. And besides all that, these Arab countries that you speak of are under the direct proxy control of the US. The local Arab peoples in general have nothing against the Turks who are also are against Erdogan and his party btw. Ask any Turkish member here of their opinion on Erdogan. I don't hate Turks in the slightest.
    Better a proxy of the US than a proxy of the Khalifate and Muslim Brotherhood.

Egypt benefits from doing business with Israel. So does Israel.

Egypt benefits from doing business with American Exxon mobil. It benefits from US aid, so does the U.S

It does not benefit in any way with doing business with Al Qaida or other Islamist organization. It sinks Egypt further in darkness.

Stop lecturing others about "using" others and having ulterior motives. You are full of ulterior motives. And while we are at it stop using women you misogynic fuck. Stop using me and other posters for your complexes. And don't dare tell me "fuck off" from middle east affairs, I"ll do it when you fuck off from this *European* cultural forum.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lameduck View Post
    agree, I want Pakistan to just maintain minimal deterrence to make any miadventure from india costly . Pakistan cant compete with india in a conventional sustained war it is a simple reality so its useless to dump you devlopment budget in militarization , maintain a got arsenal of small tactical nukes and focus on nation building after 50-100 years I will like Pakistan to enter in these lists like South Korea in a genuine way , when standard of living of masses is improved and society in contributing positively to global arts and sciences.
    Exactly. A good government should look after the people first before anything else. That money could have been used to build the country's infrastructures and institution for the local people to benefit. Egypt is NOT one of these countries that is looking after the average Egyptian but rather spending much of it's funding in building it's military just to please the corrupt generals and politicians to fill in their pockets with money while the average Egyptian is barely surviving.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    Better a proxy of the US than a proxy of the Khalifate and Muslim Brotherhood.

Egypt benefits from doing business with Israel. So does Israel.

Egypt benefits from doing business with American Exxon mobil. It benefits from US aid, so does the U.S

It does not benefit in any way with doing business with Al Qaida or other Islamist organization. It sinks Egypt further in darkness.

Stop lecturing others about "using" others and having ulterior motives. You are full of ulterior motives. And while we are at it stop using women you misogynic fuck. Stop using me and other posters for your complexes. And don't dare tell me "fuck off" from middle east affairs, I"ll do it when you fuck off from this *European* cultural forum.
    Using women? When did I ever used women here? I guess you haven't seen my previous posts from last years on my views on women. 7abibty, these Islamist groups are supported by the US, Israel and it's puppet regimes in the gulf, rofl. I won't leave this forum since it belongs to Loki, not you. Yeah, these corrupt Egyptian politicians that are benefiting from Israel, not the local Egyptian populace, but then again, you don't give a shit about them but rather you want to use the country against the Turks for your own people's benefit. Just lol. This is your war with the Turks, not ours. Freedom and sovereignty can never be substituted with money for any freedom-loving peoples of the world.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Using women? When did I ever used women here? I guess you haven't seen my previous posts from last years on my views on women. 7abibty, these Islamist groups are supported by the US, Israel and it's puppet regimes in the gulf, rofl. I won't leave this forum since it belongs to Loki, not you. Yeah, these corrupt Egyptian politicians that are benefiting from Israel, not the local Egyptian populace, but then again, you don't give a shit about them but rather you want to use the country against the Turks for your own people's benefit. Just lol. This is your war with the Turks, not ours. Freedom and sovereignty can never be substituted with money for any freedom-loving peoples of the world.
    Shut up and stop using the UN for your selfish interests. Stop ass licking the Turks to support your your selfish goals when you know fully well they have invaded Cyprus and done worse things than Israelis have done to Palestinians (see Greek genocide). Or are Palestinians the only selfless souls in the Universe?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Shut up and stop using the UN for your selfish interests. Stop ass licking the Turks to support your your selfish goals when you know fully well they have invaded Cyprus and done worse things than Israelis have done to Palestinians (see Greek genocide). Or are Palestinians the only selfless souls in the Universe?
    ad-hominem attacks and accusations like this would only get you so far...seriously. Ah, really? I guess it doesn't matter for us to get our basic human rights and liberties, but you do have a problem if Greeks were suffering in the same circumstances like us, eh? And btw, don't get too..well, cocky with the Israelis, they're close friends with Turkey behind the scenes despite what you think otherwise. If Greece and Cyprus are ready to join axis of resistance in the middle east against the Zionist west and their puppet monarchies in Arabia and beyond then we'll talk, okay?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And btw, I don't "love" Turks. I'm pretty neutral with them, but say if there was an upcoming war between say Turkey and Armenian I would sure as hell would side with the Armenians.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, these corrupt Egyptian politicians that are benefiting from Israel, not the local Egyptian populace, but then again, you don't give a shit about them but rather you want to use the country against the Turks for your own people's benefit.
    Idiot, you haven't explained how Greece is using Egypt. Egypt has never helped Greece. Do I need to remind you that Greeks had to fought against the Egyptians in their war of Independence? Greeks never attacked Egyptians. Egyptians were fighting on behalf of the Ottomans. Never in its recent history Egypt has ever helped Greece.

Egypt is antagonizing Turkey for influence in the middle east. I'd rather see a strong Egypt than an arrogant rogue Turkey that has no respect whatsoever for Internatiional law and signed treaties. Egyptians appreciate my preference, they are "using" me if we use your logic.

Egyptians verbally reiterating the importance of adhering to the law of the sea, indirectly helps Greece too but they do so because Egyptians are affected too by Turkey's lawlessness, and feel threatened by Turkey.

I don't have to give a shit about the Egyptian, Israeli, Italian or German people, I don't, and neither do they give a shit about me. But nations form alliances for mutual benefit. It is natural to have good feelings for the govs of friendly dispositioned countries and wish their well.-being. As long as they play by the rules and respect my rights and my sovereightny, I will have no issue with them and wish them well. When they don't I won't. I don't have to care about them you dickhead.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Idiot, you haven't explained how Greece is using Egypt. Egypt has never helped Greece. Do I need to remind you that Greeks had to fought against the Egyptians in their war of Independence? Egyptians were fighting on behalf of the Ottomans. Never in its recent history Egypt has ever helped Greece.

Egypt is antagonizing Turkey for influence in the middle east. I'd rather see a strong Egypt than an arrogant rogue Turkey that has no respect whatsoever for Internatiional law and signed treaties. Egyptians appreciate my preference, they are "using" me if we use your logic.

Egyptians verbally reiterating the importance of adhering to the law of the sea, indirectly helps Greece too but they do so because Egyptians are affected too by Turkey's lawlessness, and feel threatened by Turkey.

I don't have to give a shit about the Egyptian, Israeli, Italian or German people, I don't, and neither do they give a shit about me. But nations form alliances for mutual benefit. It is natural to have good feelings for the govs of friendly dispositioned countries and wish their well.-being. As long as they play by the rules and respect my rights and my sovereightny, I will have no issue with them and wish them well. When they don't I won't. I don't have to care about them you dickhead.
    Well, at least you're honest about your feelings towards them and all, so..yeah. Well, that's besides the point that governments don't care much about it's native peoples these days.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

Idk about all that. When are those missiles ever actually used?

The ability to put your military anywhere in the world quickly is true power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Yes but they don't posses high quality tactical balistic missiles that can obliterate entire regions into dust.

For example, if you have 500.000 highly armed soldiers, planes etc.. what's use of them if you can't defend yourself against Long Range Balistic missiles.

Only Russia, USA and China are true military powers, others are nothing.

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Yes but they don't posses high quality tactical balistic missiles that can obliterate entire regions into dust.

For example, if you have 500.000 highly armed soldiers, planes etc.. what's use of them if you can't defend yourself against Long Range Balistic missiles.

Only Russia, USA and China are true military powers, others are nothing.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information