Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dark-mysterio View Post
    thank you for your response i understand your view on the berberist but you can be more neutral (wish is my points of view) so to also avoid the bigoted/fanatical pan-arabist who think we are all hilalians/maqil or "ethnics arabs" and who hater berbers what you think ?

and sorry for my english
    You can say that both sides are in the wrong.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 02:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    unknown
    Ethnicity
    unknown
    Ancestry
    egyptian/algerian
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    unknown
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 235

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    The thing is that you really need to understand is that Arabs originated from the Southern Levant and NW Arabia in ancient times, and most of the inhabitants of the Arabian peninsula back then weren't Arabs either since they spoke their own unique Semitic languages that were close but distinct from Arabic:
    i understand what's you say ok but i was talking about migration that happen during the hilalians/maqil migrating invasion (middle age) or the arabs ummayad conquest of the maghreb (late antiquity/early middle age) usually claimed by maghrebi pan arabist

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

i understand what's you say ok but i was talking about migration that happen during the hilalians/maqil migrating invasion (middle age) or the arabs ummayad conquest of the maghreb (late antiquity/early middle age) usually claimed by maghrebi pan arabist
    It's usually false, but at the same time, there is some truth in this since Maghrebi Arabs and even some Berbers do score some Arabian admixture in them. Not to mention that more than 95% of all the J1e clades that North Africans belonged to are indeed Arabian rather than from the neolithic period. But at the same time, the primary ancestry of Maghrebis is local Berber origins while having some minor admixtures including Arabian as well. Even Copts also have Arabian admixture as well as you can see my Coptic friend's results here, Oblivion, where her father belonged to the Arabian clade of J1e, and she scores significant Arabian admixture as well.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-17-2023 @ 12:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,234
    Given: 978

2 Not allowed!

thank you for your response i understand your view on the berberist but you can be more neutral (wish is my points of view) so to also avoid the bigoted/fanatical pan-arabist who think we are all hilalians/maqil or "ethnics arabs" and who hater berbers what you think ?

and sorry for my english
    I agree bro, extremism will never work.

Last Online
    02-08-2023 @ 11:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine Christian + Armenian + Assyrian
    Country
    Quebec
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 174
    Given: 59

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hajimurad View Post
    Who is more Arab? Arabic-speaking Christian of Ghassanid ancestry (from Yemen)? or Caucasian-speaking Muslim from Daghestan?

No such thing as Christian Arab. And the Ghassanids are dead, they were one of the first Christians to be genocided by the army of Satan. Of course the Caucasus Muslims are closer to Arabian Muslims than any Christian.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    unknown
    Ethnicity
    unknown
    Ancestry
    egyptian/algerian
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    unknown
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It's usually false, but at the same time, there is some truth in this since Maghrebi Arabs and even some Berbers do score some Arabian admixture in them. Not to mention that more than 95% of all the J1e clades that North Africans belonged to are indeed Arabian rather than from the neolithic period. But at the same time, the primary ancestry of Maghrebis is local Berber origins while having some minor admixtures including Arabian as well. Even Copts also have Arabian admixture as well as you can see my Coptic friend's results here, Oblivion, where her father belonged to the Arabian clade of J1e, and she scores significant Arabian admixture as well.
    yep this why also hate the one that say we are all not arabs (insert any non arabs mena ethnic group) message of berberist/phoenicanist/others vs the pan-arabs we are all arabs wich was my trade i made early before midnight (and wish was thankfully by moderator delete so i can redo this tread correctly)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgo View Post
    No such thing as Christian Arab. And the Ghassanids are dead, they were one of the first Christians to be genocided by the army of Satan. Of course the Caucasus Muslims are closer to Arabian Muslims than any Christian.
    I disagree. Most of the Levantine Christians are of Greek Orthodox church, and my close Syrian Christian friend told me that he's proud to be an Arab and so on. Can you tell me your ethnicity? I mean, I don't think you denied the fact that you're an Assyrian, did you? Assyrians are predominately of the Syriac Orthodox and Catholic churches, and there are plenty of them living in Syria as well. Most Palestinian Christians are also Greek Orthodox, and all of them that I had met in real life identifies him/herself as a Palestinian and an Arab.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    unknown
    Ethnicity
    unknown
    Ancestry
    egyptian/algerian
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    unknown
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgo View Post
    so this guy is what's ? an impostor like those Nigerian prince on your email address ?

http://www.royalghassan.org/

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

so this guy is what's ? an impostor like those Nigerian prince on your email address ?

http://www.royalghassan.org/
    Yorgo thinks that Arabs aren't capable in being Christians even though many of the ancient Arab tribes like the Ghassinids, Tanukhids, Nabateans and etc were Christians. He's conflating religion with ethnicity. I really doubt that he's really an ethnic Levantine Arab but rather an ethnic Assyrian from North-Eastern Syria.

Last Online
    02-08-2023 @ 11:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine Christian + Armenian + Assyrian
    Country
    Quebec
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 174
    Given: 59

1 Not allowed!

I disagree. Most of the Levantine Christians are of Greek Orthodox church, and my close Syrian Christian friend told me that he's proud to be an Arab and so on. Can you tell me your ethnicity? I mean, I don't think you denied the fact that you're an Assyrian, did you? Assyrians are predominately of the Syriac Orthodox and Catholic churches, and there are plenty of them living in Syria as well. Most Palestinian Christians are also Greek Orthodox, and all of them that I had met in real life identifies him/herself as a Palestinian and an Arab.

I'm a Rûm. All followers of the Greek Orthodox and Melkite Greek Catholic Church are ethically Rûms and were refered as such by the Arabs since they invaded the Levant. They are considered an ethno-religious group just like the Copts, the Maronites and the Assyrians. I identity just as Christian and for me all Middle Eastern Christians are ONE and should be united.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%BBm

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information