Thread: The drokppies, the last Aryans on earth

Last Online
    Today @ 08:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Byzantine + Scythian (5.528) Seleucid + Scythian (5.695) Seleucid + Gaul (7.389) Byzantine + Gaul
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    E-FTD7860 / maternal grandparents I-p37, J-M172
    mtDNA
    J1c-C16261T
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Religion
    Orthodoxy Christianity
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,896
    Given: 1,003

1 Not allowed!

Default The drokppies, the last Aryans on earth

The Drokppa tribe lives in the fertile Ladakh Valley, between India and Pakistan, in three small settlements. It counts no more than 2500 people engaged in agriculture and vegetable production and strictly adhere to their traditions. The name of the tribe - "drokpa", in local language means "nomads". The ancient Aryan tribe is really the last ethnically closed society. Historians say dropps are the only authentic descendants of Aryans left in India. According to one legend, the first droppings were soldiers from the Army
    Alexander the Great. According to another, drokpps are descendants of the Aryan tribe Dardi.
    In the global world, every destination is within reach and every society admits aliens in its ranks. Not the Drokppa tribe. Historians have already proven that it is the only closed society in the world that does not allow its ethnos to be "polluted" by foreign blood.
    Drokps are considered to be the last Aryans on earth. Unfortunately, they number only 2,500 and are extinct.
    Travel photographer Jimmy Nelson has been able to capture these extraordinary people. Droppi are completely different - physically, culturally, linguistically and socially - from the Tibetan-Burmese inhabitants of much of Ladakh. The male and female dropps are tall and light, with large, light eyes, tight lips and characteristic noses and eyebrows. As a result, they are considered superior and do not marry in other communities.This isolation allows the tribe to retain its ethnicity.They love music, dancing, jewels, flowers and barley wine. Their cultural vibrancy is reflected in exquisite clothing and embellishments, worn especially during festivals such as the Bonano Festival in late summer, when men and women dance 3 nights in a row. Men's jeans wear large woolen garments, held on the waist over wool trousers. Women wear special woolen garments and dress up with shells, beads and silver jewelry. Goat skins complement traditional clothing. Both men and women wear unusual hats decorated with flowers, coins and mussels. Daily life consists of agriculture and agriculture (mostly for subsistence). Fertility and temperate climate in the valley lead to lush greenery. The main sources of revenue for droxas are apples, grapes, nuts, dried apricots, apricot kernel oil, and other products grown in the well-kept Droppa vegetable gardens.

...Even if a man lives well, he dies and another one comes into existence. Let the one who comes later upon seeing this inscription remember the one who had made it. And the name is Omurtag, Kanasubigi.

Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 05:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ancestry
    Kazbek district
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 558
    Given: 522

0 Not allowed!

First woman looks Tibetan, others - as regular North-Indians or Pakistanis.
    They aren't last Aryans - latter never disappeared from face of Earth.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indic
    Ethnicity
    Brahmin
    Ancestry
    North West India
    Country
    India
    Taxonomy
    Ni+GI
    Politics
    Moderate Right
    Religion
    Hinduism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Fairytale article as they are not Last Aryan at all.

You can still find millions of Real Aryans (Blonde People) in Central Asia who are of Indo-Iranian/Aryan heritage.

People who live south of Central Asia and speak IE languages also have such people in minority.

North Iranians, Kurds, Dards, Pashtuns etc have a good number of North Iranic people as well.

For Vedics this number is low but Upper Caste Brahmins and Rajputs of North west India are purest example of Nord Indic/Vedic Aryans.

My own Paternal ancestors were/are tall with Robust Nord Indic to Irano-Indic faces and light eyes.

Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 05:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ancestry
    Kazbek district
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 558
    Given: 522

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viçwāmitra View Post
    Fairytale article as they are not Last Aryan at all.

You can still find millions of Real Aryans (Blonde People) in Central Asia who are of Indo-Iranian/Aryan heritage.

People who live south of Central Asia and speak IE languages also have such people in minority.

North Iranians, Kurds, Dards, Pashtuns etc have a good number of North Iranic people as well.

For Vedics this number is low but Upper Caste Brahmins and Rajputs of North west India are purest example of Nord Indic/Vedic Aryans.

My own Paternal ancestors were/are tall with Robust Nord Indic to Irano-Indic faces and light eyes.
    Aryan doesn't mean blonde. Finns for example are majority blonde nation but they're not Aryans.
    Word "Aryan" was used only in two countries - Iran and India but with different meanings. Aryan from Iran is a Iranic-speaking Zoroastrian while at India same term means Indo-Aryan speaker from twice-born caste (Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya).
    About you - from which place came your ancestors and which your native language?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 02:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,306
    Given: 1,198

0 Not allowed!

Nice thread, I've been to Ladakh and it's a beautiful place.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indic
    Ethnicity
    Brahmin
    Ancestry
    North West India
    Country
    India
    Taxonomy
    Ni+GI
    Politics
    Moderate Right
    Religion
    Hinduism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hajimurad View Post
    Aryan doesn't mean blonde. Finns for example are majority blonde nation but they're not Aryans.
    Word "Aryan" was used only in two countries - Iran and India but with different meanings. Aryan from Iran is a Iranic-speaking Zoroastrian while at India same term means Indo-Aryan speaker from twice-born caste (Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya).
    About you - from which place came your ancestors and which your native language?
    I know that but when i look at Blond Haired people in Central Asia, Iran and Turkey that speaks IE language as well as blond Haired mummies in Tarim basin i start to think that Nordic like origin theory is true for original Aryans.

I am a Brahmin from North West India and my ancestors as far as i can trace are living in this region only and did not mix with other people.

Story of my paternal ancestor is listed here, he took Bharata Arya tribes in to India :
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ng-of-the-gods

Last Online
    04-23-2023 @ 02:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo sapiens
    Ethnicity
    Homo
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 286

0 Not allowed!

That is cool. Is that what origional, pure and unmixed Aryans looked like. What about their genetics?

Thread Information