Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Classify and guess me(thetruth)

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post
    Yeah, man. Its fucking bullshit....There should be an asylum application form (and a family planning subsidy) at Western consulates in developing nations, paperwork and applications, control and rational policy. That's how immigration can and likely should be!

This current weird ass system only incentivizes illegal migration and doesn't actually much help the developing world, who likely need better sustainable development plans and support. Also it has radicalized the right wing in western countries.

Also these NGO's operating have pretty irresponsible attitudes, they basically go with the thinking of helping everyone, no questions asked. As such they're basically smugglers. Young people who are misguided and think that borders didn't develop for a reason. Even between European countries, we need some sort of control over how people move around. This is not America, someone shouldn't be able to drive a truck full of illegal goods or people from Barcelona to Bucharest or vice versa.
    Wow! Con permiso I am just gonna copy and paste this wonderful message u wrote and save it in my bloc de notas because this is perfectly applicable to what's happening here with venezuelan inmigrants

Very nice explanation

Alexandro

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozano View Post
    Wow! Con permiso I am just gonna copy and paste this wonderful message u wrote and save it in my bloc de notas because this is perfectly applicable to what's happening here with venezuelan inmigrants

Very nice explanetion
    Haha, I'm flattered

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Hmm, not really. There aren't that many black people in Spain, well I guess the black Dominicans and Cubans, but also I grew up in the US so yeah I was exposed to a lot of mixed people. To me at least, quadroons pretty much always look black - ish, like this:

Octoroons it depends, some can pass for full Euros, others might have a feature or two which looks a little off, imo anyway.
    First-generational quadroons here are simply not common (and neither second). What we have is Biracial Americans (half African American and half white American mixes) and not even they are too common.

Biracial Americans vary a lot depending on how the black parent look like (or just simply genetic lottery) but for the most part they look ambiguous. Not white enough to be seen as white and not black enough to be seen as black. Many times they will look close to balanced mulatto if the African American parent is fully SSA. But at times they will look like an exotic white person. I would think Brazilian pardos are the closest to them in phenotype (minus the most SSA-leaning ones).

Genetically quadroon biracial Americans must be a very small minority because genetically mulatto African Americans (as in half or nearly half European) make up less or only around 10% of the African community. The bulk of the African American community is between 65%-99% negroid. So most Biracial Americans are probably between 32%-49% africano.

Where in the USA did you lived btw? You give strong dropist vibes. You just said I look black for Spain's standards on another thrads LMAO. It didn't bother me but I wasn't expecting it from my experience outside of these boards.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

The girl you posted looks like a quadroon whose SSA is from the most robust types. I've also seeing Biracial American who is between ~30%-35% negroid range and have that look (un monton). You can't really expect quadroons to have a single look. Maany look straight up pakistani, others north African, pardo or quasi-white or even white. I'd say half of them look North African though.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2024 @ 09:55 PM
    The Americas -> North America -> Hispanic America -> Mexico -> Western Mexico
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanoamericano Virreinal (1000% mexican! Born, raised and living in Mexico)
    Ethnicity
    60.73-65.1% European/MENA, 33-35.81% Indigenous American and 2-3.45% SSA
    Ancestry
    Spain, Mesoamerica, Western and Central Africa
    Country
    Mexico
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1b -> L19 -> M81 -> M183 -> PF2477 -> PF2546
    mtDNA
    Unknown
    Taxonomy
    Castizo: Alpinized Gracile Med and slightly Baskid + Minor Margid
    Politics
    Meritocracy, "Git Gud" and Ius Soli
    Hero
    Cristóbal de Ońate, Reina Isabel la Católica, Tzilacatzin, Porfirio Díaz and Dr. Iosif Lazaridis
    Religion
    Agnosticism (Culturally Roman Catholicism)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,503
    Given: 10,131

0 Not allowed!

Well, there are people with even 12% SSA where it shows, those genes are very strong indeed. I don't think it always shows though, no, as I said phenotype does not always correlate with genotype.
    I agree

Alexandro

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    First-generational quadroons here are simply not common (and neither second). What we have is Biracial Americans (half African American and half white American mixes) and not even they are too common.

Biracial Americans vary a lot depending on how the black parent look like (or just simply genetic lottery) but for the most part they look ambiguous. Not white enough to be seen as white and not black enough to be seen as black. Many times they will look close to balanced mulatto if the African American parent is fully SSA. But at times they will look like an exotic white person. I would think Brazilian pardos are the closest to them in phenotype (minus the most SSA-leaning ones).

Genetically quadroon biracial Americans must be a very small minority because genetically mulatto African Americans (as in half or nearly half European) make up less or only around 10% of the African community. The bulk of the African American community is between 65%-99% negroid. So most Biracial Americans are probably between 32%-49% africano.

Where in the USA did you lived btw? You give strong dropist vibes. You just said I look black for Spain's standards on another thrads LMAO. It didn't bother me but I wasn't expecting it from my experience outside of these boards.
    Dropist? I was born and raised in Miami, in the Kendall area to be specific. Also, I repeatedly said that I don't consider you black, you should be able to embrace all your genetic roots, its just that some ignorant people would because there aren't a lot of blacks in Spain. Didn't mean to offend, sorry.

I mean, perhaps it is regional but I knew quite a few biracial people, quadroons and octoroons and all that specific shit idk, those are terms I only learned after joining this forum so I didn't notice those things back then.

Alexandro

0 Not allowed!

I also do not agree with you on biracials not being phenotypically black enough to be considered black, they always had people trying to pigeon hole them into being black even when they wanted to identify with both.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Dropist? I was born and raised in Miami, in the Kendall area to be specific. Also, I repeatedly said that I don't consider you black, you should be able to embrace all your genetic roots, its just that some ignorant people would because there aren't a lot of blacks in Spain. Didn't mean to offend, sorry.

I mean, perhaps it is regional but I knew quite a few biracial people, quadroons and octoroons and all that specific shit idk, those are terms I only learned after joining this forum so I didn't notice those things back then.
    I do embrace all my components and in fact I'm probably one of the least eurocentrics on here (and the more negro-focused from what I've seen). So I advised you to not randomly make lame assumptions about me please.

Alexandro

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    I do embrace all my components and in fact I'm probably one of the least eurocentrics on here (and the more negro-focused from what I've seen). So I advised you to not randomly make lame assumptions about me please.
    I didn't make a lame assumption about you? Bro, I'm trying to be nice with you, idk what you want me to say.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 08:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ancestry
    Various Mandalorians and tuang
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-L283 [Mandallian Giant] Proto Illyrian
    mtDNA
    Tuang C1B2
    Taxonomy
    Taxed, true mandalorians never removes their helmet
    Hero
    Mandalore the first, Han Yolo, Mr. T., Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Religion
    The faith
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

Hmm, not really. There aren't that many black people in Spain, well I guess the black Dominicans and Cubans, but also I grew up in the US so yeah I was exposed to a lot of mixed people. To me at least, quadroons pretty much always look black - ish, like this:

Octoroons it depends, some can pass for full Euros, others might have a feature or two which looks a little off, imo anyway.
    You probably dont really know most dominicans families well enough to conclude if they were quadroon enough. Most of " white" looking dominicans are actually octaroon or sometimes even quadroons. As most dominicans dont even know their great great grandparents. Or anything about them.
    Full white dominicans are almost non existant. Although I grew up with some that probably were full white or near full white.
    She looks between a quadroon and a mullata

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information