Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: How Middle easterners and Europeans view Maghrebis ?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,013
    Given: 1,641

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Persians aren't stupid, so they are aware that Levantines and North Africans aren't the same as Arabians.
    Arabians are your lords and masters and your countrymen are panicking because of 'tatbee3'. (Emirati, Bahraini and Soon Saudi normalization). Are you still in the Emirates? What a calamity how litle honor you and your people have. How much has the Muslim ummah wasted on the "Palestinian cause" to have people like you. I actually would prefer an upright Zionist over a backbone lacking, OWD palestinian. Wallahi. And the Palestinian cause is dead, we should focus on Masjid al Aqsa. Israel won, because it faced weak adversaries. They say, every 3rd Palesteesi is on the Zionist payroll, snitching on his cousins. Really, you are worse than any JOGGER my nigga....The truth is coming to light, your grandparents sold deeds to their properties to hardworking industrious, MINDFUL jews...then they up and went crying to Arabs and Muslims "WE GOT EXPELLED OH ARABS! WE GOT EXPELLED OH MUSLIMS!"...and then your ilk just turn Christian for whatever reason. Really, humiliated in the dunya and the hereafter, a perpetually loser people.

I remember even impoverished Gambia gave you a passport in order for you to travel, but you still write about "joggers" may Allah show you more humiliation as if its not enough, and yes, Zionist Israelis are more upright, honorable, and mindful than you.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Arabians are your lords and masters and your countrymen are panicking because of 'tatbee3'. (Emirati, Bahraini and Soon Saudi normalization). Are you still in the Emirates? What a calamity how litle honor you and your people have. How much has the Muslim ummah wasted on the "Palestinian cause" to have people like you. I actually would prefer an upright Zionist over a backbone lacking, OWD palestinian. Wallahi. And the Palestinian cause is dead, we should focus on Masjid al Aqsa. Israel won, because it faced weak adversaries. They say, every 3rd Palesteesi is on the Zionist payroll, snitching on his cousins. Really, you are worse than any JOGGER my nigga....The truth is coming to light, your grandparents sold deeds to their properties to hardworking industrious, MINDFUL jews...then they up and went crying to Arabs and Muslims "WE GOT EXPELLED OH ARABS! WE GOT EXPELLED OH MUSLIMS!"...and then your ilk just turn Christian for whatever reason. Really, humiliated in the dunya and the hereafter, a perpetually loser people.

I remember even impoverished Gambia gave you a passport in order for you to travel, but you still write about "joggers" may Allah show you more humiliation as if its not enough, and yes, Zionist Israelis are more upright, honorable, and mindful than you.
    Not that I care really. My grandparents never sold our lands to the Zionist west, or else we wouldn't have been refugees now, would we? The "ummah" is dead on arrival and so is this fake pan-Arabist dream of some united Arab world which in itself is a joke.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2021 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    South Indian/Sri Lankan looking
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,064
    Given: 1,589

4 Not allowed!

The Palestinian cause is dead and I’m glad the Arabs are normalizing relations with Israel I am tired of hearing about this damn conflict that I’ve been hearing about since I was a little ass kid and which never gets resolved. Hopefully someone like Kamal can then go back to his country and stop being a hypocrite attacking people like you and me for allegedly not living in our own countries while he does the exact same.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    change name to wana please
    Ethnicity
    spanish italian anatolian north african amerindian/chinese
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Turkey iran iraq afghanistan balochistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 147

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    Maybe it is because northafricans that have invaded Europa are the worst of the worst because they feel impotent about how they shitty they look like compared to Europeans, or how ugly their "women" are, or how retarded they are (many of them are very inbreed), and they feel envy and that is why they use agresiveness and violence to counteract the lesser "humans" they are.

If you knew how they behave here you would think that you are watching a video of hyennas. Not 100% of them? Ok. Then be it a 90%.
    north africans and indians look better than most europeans. dont waste your time cherrypicking i can cherrypick as well

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    The Palestinian cause is dead and I’m glad the Arabs are normalizing relations with Israel I am tired of hearing about this damn conflict that I’ve been hearing about since I was a little ass kid and which never gets resolved. Hopefully someone like Kamal can then go back to his country and stop being a hypocrite attacking people like you and me for allegedly not living in our own countries while he does the exact same.
    I don't honestly care either, and really, I too am sick and tired of the whole conflict as well. Let Israel do whatever they want to do. It's not my problem and so on. I'm living in an Arab country, and well, I am an Arab and so on, so..yeah.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Btw, I don't care about what's happening in "falasteezey" as you like to call it, and Allah doesn't exist either. Do what you want to do in the Levant as a whole. I don't really care. The fact that you attacked me the moment that I got here is kinda hilarious to me. At least I'm living in an Arab country, and I respect the people of Gambia. As for the west, I hope Whites can able to gain their freedoms and etc in the near future. I have better things to do in my life. Fuck the Ummah and fuck pan-Arabism. The Arab league should be dismantled once and for all.

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

1 Not allowed!

The normalisation of relations is a result of a new threat in the north, Turkey. Arab states have finally come to the realisation that Israel is no longer the biggest threat that they face. Think of the background that these deals have been made in, Turkey's expansion into the Mediterranean, into Syria and into Iraq.

Peter Pan (Once Upon a Time) EternalYouth's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Peter Pan (Once Upon a Time)
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Peter Panoid (Once Upon a Time)
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 290

0 Not allowed!

I don't know much about Maghrebis to give a proper opinion on them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    The normalisation of relations is a result of a new threat in the north, Turkey. Arab states have finally come to the realisation that Israel is no longer the biggest threat that they face. Think of the background that these deals have been made in, Turkey's expansion into the Mediterranean, into Syria and into Iraq.
    I'm glad that peace is finally coming true in the region. Islamism is the biggest threat to humanity. Many Levantine Christians and atheists such as myself see Israel as the only middle eastern country that is truly civilized and secular. I'm over 70% Israelite genetically and proud

I do hope Kurds will have their own independent country soon.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-17-2023 @ 12:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,234
    Given: 978

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    I'd take the Turks over the gulf Arabs any day, Turkish influence in North Africa has been really positive especially in Libya where the Turks are the only thing withholding that piece of shit hafter from genociding the Berbers of Western Libya.

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread Information