Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Negative cantal tilt= high trustworthy face.

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Posts
    7,700
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,772/1,063
    Given: 5,744/821

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    Did you see Ymyyakhtakh’s post? He clearly isn’t. It just looks like it from certain angles.
    He's just one example. But my point is, neg canthal tilt is not necessarily unattractive. It depends on the extreme end of each. But in general it creates the more innocent look.


  2. #12
    Veteran Member Daos777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:26 AM
    Location
    Jamaica
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    75 percent Eastern Euro + 25 Balkan
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    Eastern European Hunter Gatherer Who Killed A Mammoth Bare Handed
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Gender
    Posts
    2,401
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,309/42
    Given: 219/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    He's just one example. But my point is, neg canthal tilt is not necessarily unattractive. It depends on the extreme end of each. But in general it creates the more innocent look.
    Looking innocent = non threatening = more people are going to try to fuck with you

    Not a positive. Don’t forget we live in a predator and prey world and almost all aspects of existence in some shape or form can be boiled down to this reality.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Posts
    7,700
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,772/1,063
    Given: 5,744/821

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    Looking innocent = non threatening = more people are going to try to fuck with you

    Not a positive. Don’t forget we live in a predator and prey world and almost all aspects of existence in some shape or form can be boiled down to this reality.
    Okay, perhaps. I was thinking about female attention and such. Women like high trust faces for marriage. Don't destroy my cope, lol.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Daos777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:26 AM
    Location
    Jamaica
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    75 percent Eastern Euro + 25 Balkan
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    Eastern European Hunter Gatherer Who Killed A Mammoth Bare Handed
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Gender
    Posts
    2,401
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,309/42
    Given: 219/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Okay, perhaps. I was thinking about female attention and such. Women like high trust faces for marriage. Don't destroy my cope, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Okay, perhaps. I was thinking about female attention and such. Women like high trust faces for marriage. Don't destroy my cope, lol.
    Dealing with reality is better than living in cope. Cope makes you weak and not work on improving your weak areas.

    Just think that humans evolved from some smelly ass bacteria floating around in shit water. So if that’s possible anything is. Just do it!!! Whatever you’re trying to do.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Posts
    7,700
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,772/1,063
    Given: 5,744/821

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    Dealing with reality is better than living in cope. Cope makes you weak and not work on improving your weak areas.

    Just think that humans evolved from some smelly ass bacteria floating around in shit water. So if that’s possible anything is. Just do it!!! Whatever you’re trying to do.
    You were doing well up to the evolution part...

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Gender
    Posts
    1,402
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,508/19
    Given: 1,851/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    It has nothing to do with age. I saw a younger pic of him, and his eye corners definitely descend rather than go upward.
    Yeah compared to when he was younger, he now has both eyes and eyebrows that are more slanted outwards. The y-axis position of his glabella is also higher.



    Canthal tilt depends on the shape of the orbits, and the orbits become more slanted outwards as a function of age (http://asj.oxfordjournals.org/content/28/3/258):



    I learned that a fairly natural-looking way to reduce someone's canthal tilt in Photoshop is to drag up their glabella and to drag down their cheekbones, like in the image below. I also made the lips thinner by using the "pucker" tool of the "Liquify" filter in Photoshop.


  7. #17
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Posts
    7,700
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,772/1,063
    Given: 5,744/821

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymyyakhtakh View Post
    Yeah compared to when he was younger, he now has both eyes and eyebrows that are more slanted outwards. The y-axis position of his glabella is also higher.



    Canthal tilt depends on the shape of the orbits, and the orbits become more slanted outwards as a function of age (http://asj.oxfordjournals.org/content/28/3/258):



    I learned that a fairly natural-looking way to reduce someone's canthal tilt in Photoshop is to drag up their glabella and to drag down their cheekbones, like in the image below. I also made the lips thinner by using the "pucker" tool of the "Liquify" filter in Photoshop.

    He actually looks better older.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Negative tilt or Positive tilt?
    By ac/dc in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2018, 08:01 PM
  2. What is your canthal tilt?
    By Skulgrimen in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-02-2017, 04:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2017, 11:49 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 06:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •