Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Continental ancestry of colonial latinos in the 40-65% euro range from Gedmatch

Daven

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    notice he is almost as amerindian as he is SSA but he states mulatoid in his profile phenotype
    Amerindian can show at even 8% on Caribbeans. Look at these two girls for example. The second one is more SSA than native and yet looks more amerindian influenced. Both are only 8% indigenous.

Daven

1 Not allowed!

This other dude is 32% african and yet looks way more amerindian hahaha

Daven

2 Not allowed!

Venezuelans more SSA than amerindian phenotypically-speaking hahaha

PS. Look at my cousin. She is only 9% native and the amerindian influence is mad strong in her body shape. At the same time is 20% negroid but doesn't look as much facially nor in the body LMAO.

Last edited by Daven; 02-21-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Last Online
    11-06-2021 @ 02:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Raging Demon
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Leon
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 409

3 Not allowed!

Daven are we seeing the same pictures? I don't see anything Amerindian in them tbh. The first girl looks clearly black-influenced to me. So does the last one.

Second man just looks ambiguous and pred euro. Are you saying 5% Amerindian overrides their Afro hair and African features? Did you just skip the whole explanation we gave you?

Will you be happy if we say Amerindians look more nigga than niggas themselves? Is this what you're trying to suggest? I don't have any problem admitting a half Iraqi/Half Spanish will look more European than a half Amerindian/Half Spanish. Why are you chimping out at the fact Blackness is more visible than Amerindian blood?

This is non debatable at this point, you may as well concede reason to Argentano. This is getting ridiculous. This isn't about selected individuals so cherrypicking niggas whom you (perhaps wrongly) think look less nigga than amerindian is useless.

If we make a morph of 20 individuals the results will be very obvious. It's the global average what matters. If Amerindian blood was really that visible vs. African blood then the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico would look like El Salvador or Honduras when it's clear they don't.
    feds want to give me a bird just cos I'm black

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 02:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,306
    Given: 1,198

2 Not allowed!

I don't agree Amerindian shows equally as SSA, there's a level of randomness in individual cases (one can be even 30% SSA and still look european/mostly european and 5% Amerindian and show traits, even if rare) but on average I think SSA shows much more than Amerindian. I also have the impression, based on results I've seen of Brazilians, that 80% European, 10% Amerindian and 10% SSA usually looks whiter than 90% European, 10% SSA for whatever the reason (but that's my biased subjective opinion). I think Brazilians look less white than Argentinians despite similar level of European ancestry.

But I do agree users here are biased towards SSA x Amerindian, as if very little quantities of SSA (1-15%) could make someone look mixed and in the case of Amerindian always being invisible and it's not true. I think in low levels the impact may be similar and very few people below 20% of any would show strong traits.

Someone posted a Dominican or Puerto Rican guy once who was 17% SSA and 35% Amerindian iirc and claimed the guy look dark mostly due to SSA, what is not reasonable since he is 30%+ Amerindian. Many Mexicans and Chileans have none or very little SSA and they still look passable as Brazilian Pardos with 30% SSA.

Many Latin Americans from countries with mostly European + Amerindian input like to claim Amerindian almost as a white component, as if it would make someone look White lmao.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Raging Demon
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Leon
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamastor View Post
    I don't agree Amerindian shows equally as SSA, there's a level of randomness in individual cases (one can be even 30% SSA and still look european/mostly european and 5% Amerindian and show traits, even if rare) but on average I think SSA shows much more than Amerindian. I also have the impression, based on results I've seen of Brazilians, that 80% European, 10% Amerindian and 10% SSA usually looks whiter than 90% European, 10% SSA for whatever the reason (but that's my biased subjective opinion). I think Brazilians look less white than Argentinians despite similar level of European ancestry.

But I do agree users here are biased towards SSA x Amerindian, as if very little quantities of SSA (1-15%) could make someone look mixed and in the case of Amerindian always being invisible and it's not true. I think in low levels the impact may be similar and very few people below 20% of any would show strong traits.

Someone posted a Dominican or Puerto Rican guy once who was 17% SSA and 35% Amerindian iirc and claimed the guy look dark mostly due to SSA, what is not reasonable since he is 30%+ Amerindian. Many Mexicans and Chileans have none or very little SSA and they still look passable as Brazilian Pardos with 30% SSA.

Many Latin Americans from countries with mostly European + Amerindian input like to claim Amerindian almost as a white component, as if it would make someone look White lmao.
    Plenty of Mexicans and Chileans have around 5% SSA so this doesn't help your case.

As for the latter, that's not my interest. It's just a statement of truth. Amerindian is more of a "white component" (your choice of term, not mine) than SSA, this is not debatable. Just like Yemenis, Saudis, Iraqis would be "whiter" than Amerindians. They're closer genetically to Europe so this isn't any ass pull.

No one is saying Amerindian is invisible. Just that the overall results, (on the contrary) specially when it's visible just land closer visually as they do genetically.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Learn how to read dummy. I never said the first girl didn't look negroid admixed. And if you don't see amerindian features in the rest of the examples you are clearly in denial LMAO.

I'm not even arguing if SSA faster than native or not. I'm just saying that panchito features aren't that easy to dilute neither. They can pop up at a very low %. An average balanced mestizo will look more amerindian than European also. Venezuela more SSA than indigenous hahaha

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Raging Demon
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Leon
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Learn how to read dummy. I never said the first girl didn't look negroid admixed. And if you don't see amerindian features in the rest of the examples you are clearly in denial LMAO. I'm not even arguing if SSA faster than native or not. I'm just saying that panchito features aren't that easy to dilute neither. They can pop up at a very low % ramdomly. An average balanced mestizo will look more amerindian than European also.
    Even so, they would still land closer to Europe both in looks and genetic distance than a Mulatto would, even when he looks more European than African.

Remember Amerindians have 35%-40% of a component that is already present in West Eurasia. Spaniards have it at 15% but people East have even more of it. And the rest of Amerindian ancestry is basically older Siberian stuff.

And if you think Amerindian features (despite how invisible they are in your examples) are somehow more noticeable than prognathism, enlarged philtrums and afro hair you're the only one in denial.

Mr. Wog is back
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-29-2024 @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EEF/Anzick/Clovis
    Ethnicity
    Argentine/Uruguayan Gaucho, South-East brazilian and western cuban looking.
    Ancestry
    Navarrese/Aquitanian/Galician-Portuguese/Sicilian/Ava-Guarani
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Y-DNA
    R1b U152
    Taxonomy
    Southeast Brazilian looking or Western cuban looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist/Hispanist
    Hero
    Don Pelayo, Virrey Pedro de Cevallos y Calderón, Juan Manuel de Rosas, Agustín Agualongo
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,915
    Given: 27,872

4 Not allowed!

Less than 5% are usually both invisible (SSA and Amerindian).
    Not always but practically.
    Probably there are some differences in people with more than 35/40% extra-euro (between SSA and Amerindian).
    But there are many cases with 20% amerindian or 20% SSA and in both cases don't show nothing.
    This discussion is dull & autistic if you pretend to make a rule just for individual cases.
    Last edited by Erronkari; 02-21-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 02:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,306
    Given: 1,198

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Skengdo View Post
    Plenty of Mexicans and Chileans have around 5% SSA so this doesn't help your case.
    True for Mexicans, false for Chileans, iirc Chileans don't score any SSA on 23andme. And don't be a retard, the chances of 2-5% SSA in Mexicans making them overlap with pardos instead of 40% Amerindian (due to brown skin) is beyond retardation.

Well, Amerindian is an Eurasian component, ''SSA'' in Latinos is mostly Bantu that is very far removed from Eurasian, so I'm not disputing that. You and many members of this forum need to improve textual interpretation skills. Where do I claimed that SSA is ''whiter'' than Amerindian? I said exactly the contrary.

But that's not always true anyway. Khoisan admixture is more far removed from European than Bantu and Khoi-admixed people look whiter than Bantu admixed people. Many 50/50 Coloreds from South Africa look like Mestizos rather than like Mulattoes, as Lukasz recently noted in another thread. So we don't know exactly what makes mixed people look like what they look.

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information