Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you agree with current citizenship laws?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2020 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Jesus,Moses and the prophets
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 229

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Just a question what would you say if half million slovak would live in North Hungary near the slovak border? You would say they must respect the hungarian borders? I bet no... so you are a littel bit hypocrite.
    >Y-Y-OU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME IF YOU WERE IN OUR PLACE WAAAAAA WAAAAAA I like how you conveniently avoided all his points.Hungarian government knows very well today it can't annex any territory by force, the only chance is to prepare, fund and bribe the future separatists. Even if you managed to make all of your neighbors ex-A-H regions Hungarian, a referendum for independence would be worth jack shit, the war would still be unavoidable and you would lose it just like you've lost all of the wars you were involved,this is just to annoy your neighbors. Nowadays Hungary is like a chiwawa with it's annoying high pitched bark, waiting for someone to end it's suffering. For the systematic genocides committed by the Hungarians over the course of a millennium, all of the Hungarian neighbors should've expeled by force the Hungarians from their territory after Trianon, it's not Hungary who was too weak but it's neighbors. The only thing that will happen in the future is the split of Hungary as more and more hungarians realize they are 0 null nada related to magyars but are forcefully magyarised euros, plus this time a huge NE chunk will become a gypsy autonomous republic, of course sponsored by Soros and co.If I were you I'd pack my bags today to Austria, just my 2 cents

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,257
    Given: 9,846

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudBrit View Post
    >Y-Y-OU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME IF YOU WERE IN OUR PLACE WAAAAAA WAAAAAA I like how you conveniently avoided all his points.Hungarian government knows very well today it can't annex any territory by force, the only chance is to prepare, fund and bribe the future separatists. Even if you managed to make all of your neighbors ex-A-H regions Hungarian, a referendum for independence would be worth jack shit, the war would still be unavoidable and you would lose it just like you've lost all of the wars you were involved,this is just to annoy your neighbors. Nowadays Hungary is like a chiwawa with it's annoying high pitched bark, waiting for someone to end it's suffering. For the systematic genocides committed by the Hungarians over the course of a millennium, all of the Hungarian neighbors should've expeled by force the Hungarians from their territory after Trianon, it's not Hungary who was too weak but it's neighbors. The only thing that will happen in the future is the split of Hungary as more and more hungarians realize they are 0 null nada related to magyars but are forcefully magyarised euros, plus this time a huge NE chunk will become a gypsy autonomous republic, of course sponsored by Soros and co.If I were you I'd pack my bags today to Austria, just my 2 cents
    If Hungary is a chiwawa why are you so afraid of it? Why are you totally obsessed with Hungary? Look you started the provocation again as always. The biggest joke is you consider yourself romanian nationalist and you are larping "proud brit" now, and you live in West as parasite for money, i don't mention your face which is 100% brown gypsie looking, an other user posted it 1 years ago when you stoled other member's pic and harassed them with your several fake account gived them thousands of dislike, or your several lying when you were larping as hungarian and hungarian speaker.
    I will not insult your country because i am not so primitive and frustrated like you, but if you are talking about gypsies pls start it with Romania where a very big gypsie population live and much more romanian are working in West than hungarian.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

3 Not allowed!

Of course I wholeheartedly support the offering of Hungarian citizenship to any ethnic Hungarian (or who has recent Hungarian ancestors) around the world who don't have it and desire to be our citizens. To many such Hungarians this is a very-very important sentimental gesture, a sign that the motherland haven't forgotten about them, and they are still parts of the broader Hungarian nation. I find absolutely despicable all the governments that forbid their ethnic Hungarian population to be able to live with this important historical opportunity, which would matter so much to them, as a historical remediation, after their ancestors were stripped away from Hungarian citizenship when their territories were annexed away from Hungary. I also find it very reprehensible when many opposition parties in Hungary are poisoning the minds of average Hungarians to oppose the offering of this citizenship to Hungarians abroad. But let's not forget that Fidesz aren't really handling this process very correctly either, as way too many none-ethnic Hungarians living in neighboring countries, with no intention to move to Hungary and contribute to this society, can easily get our citizenship, thus watering down the symbolic importance of this gesture to actual ethnic Hungarians, who waited all their lives for this.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    Of course I wholeheartedly support the offering of Hungarian citizenship to any ethnic Hungarian (or who has recent Hungarian ancestors) around the world who don't have it and desire to be our citizens. To many such Hungarians this is a very-very important sentimental gesture, a sign that the motherland haven't forgotten about them, and they are still parts of the broader Hungarian nation. I find absolutely despicable all the governments that forbid their ethnic Hungarian population to be able to live with this important historical opportunity, which would matter so much to them, as a historical remediation, after their ancestors were stripped away from Hungarian citizenship when their territories were annexed away from Hungary. I also find it very reprehensible when many opposition parties in Hungary are poisoning the minds of average Hungarians to oppose the offering of this citizenship to Hungarians abroad. But let's not forget that Fidesz aren't really handling this process very correctly either, as way too many none-ethnic Hungarians living in neighboring countries, with no intention to move to Hungary and contribute to this society, can easily get our citizenship, thus watering down the symbolic importance of this gesture to actual ethnic Hungarians, who waited all their lives for this.
    An outstanding perspective which I totally endorse.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 06:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,539
    Given: 1,369

0 Not allowed!

My mother's grandparents also came from Slovakia but she can't get it either. Slovaks need to change the laws regardless whether Hungarians are playing games or not. They give citizenship to ethnic Slovaks in Romania and Serbia who haven't had an ancestor from Slovakia for over 200 years yet Slovak Americans get nothing. Makes no sense.
    “Cool Story bro”
    63.1% Belorussian + 36.9% French @ 3.85

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    Yea you guys have a lot in common with Putin who also now conviniently offers Russian citizenship to ethnic Russians in Ukraine. Your sentimentality is heart warming but naive. If Slovakia allows all of its Hungarian population to become Hungarian citizens then Hungary can now literally claim it has rights to do all sorts of things in Slovakia because literally 10 percent of its population are "Hungarian citizens". As I mentioned already, congratulations you guys and Putin have a lot in common with each other.
    “Cool Story bro”

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Just a question what would you say if half million slovak would live in North Hungary near the slovak border? You would say they must respect the hungarian borders? I bet no... so you are a littel bit hypocrite.
    Yes I would say they need to respect the borders because they haven't been part of Slovakia for like a 100 years. Every third guy in Hungary has the last name Toth, which means Slovak in Hungarian. Historically there have been tons of Slovak villages in Hungary, what happened to those people? All magyarized. Slovaks didn't do this to Hungarians and have to suffer the consequences now. Hungarians did and now there are no Slovaks left so Slovakia can't claim anything. Also, if they didn't abuse their neighbors so much the last 200 years of their Hungarian empire, then we would all be one country to this day. They treated all of their neighbors like sh** and now complain we all left them. Tell me one former member of the kingdom of Hungary who has a good opinion of them? Slovaks, Romanians, Serbians, Croatians, ruthenians...not one has a good opinion of them. Plus many ethnic Hungarians in Slovakia are supportive of Slovakia now and think of themselves as Slovak citizens, many don't want to join up with Hungary.
    “Cool Story bro”

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I've seen this mentality many times and i don't know how does this big fear of hungarians came from, any revision is totally unrealistic, i always laugh when these peoples think (i think he get this info from Slota ) the hungarian government want any revision Many hungarian politician hate their own nation more than romanian or slovakian ultra nationalist do...
    Slota was an idiot and I don't support him in anyway. Most Hungarians are good people and I have nothing against them, but the fact that all of your neighbors dislike your government and despise how Hungary behaved towards them historically should encourage you to put yourself in their shoes. My grandparents were beaten in school for speaking Slovak in a town that was ethnically over 90 percent Slovak. Then we have to hear comments all the time like "im older than Slovakiabor you can write all of slovaks history in one sms". Go onto any YouTube video that is dedicated to Slovakia and look at the comments, littered with Hungarians attacking the country. Go to patriotic Hungarian videos and you won't find a single comment from Slovaks. Who are the real nationalists?
    “Cool Story bro”

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

He is on my ignore list btw, when he claimed east germans are mostly slavic, i just opened his post for fun.
    I'm honored, I've never thought a day in my life about you and I'm your ignore list 😂. And any one with any historical knowledge can tell you how Slavic east Germany is in ancestry. Even Feichy will confirm this.
    “Cool Story bro”

Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia