Spartacus / Achilles / Jane Sandanski
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,822
    Given: 1,097

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Well, most of these languages in ex-Roman Empire lands are just creole languages established by Legions, retired or not. Portuguese, Spanish etc

Even English is a creole language. A mish mash of all IE languages, including Slavic(the word robot for example)
    And Albanian language is composed by Yiddish,Latin and Slavic language...There is nothing Illyrian in theirs language except Slavic words...

Banned
    Last Online
    06-07-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Northen ghegh albanian
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Dardania
    Politics
    Ballist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 136

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP View Post
    Exactly what im saying...Albanians in fact are remnants of the Roman legions, even in 18/19 century they were merged together from few tribes ,they were not able to understand each other Ghegs and Tosks also Mirediti,even some of their tribes were Turkish like Vlora...Never mind i just want to say todays Albanians are remnants of Roman legions + some Vlachs and if Nish was Illyrian city im sure it was on local people not on remnants from Roman army.
    The master of albanian language haha... i have seen this idiotic thinking that Albanians don't understand each other quite a lot of time and it’s mostly by sklavs
    Mirdites are ghegh you fucking imbecile...

As a dardania albanian i can understand very well someone from the south .

What roman legions? Wtf are u claiming
    First we are from caucus, then from North Africa, Dacians, now we are ex roman legionaries? What is next? Chinese travelers
    Show some genetic results when u make such claims

Fucking srbija global histroians

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,135
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

Haha , ii see you r brainwashed by mainstream history...Here one Lexicon (Macedonian-France) from 16th century, https://archive.org/details/Macedoni...iecle/mode/2up
    Im wondering that Bulgarians speaks Macedonian language ?Or who else if there were not Macedonians ?
    Or you want more proves that there was Macedonians ? I can give you from every century prove about Macedonians just ask for it...
    Yes give me more, I want to be educated, since your language and religion is no older than 150 years. You guys are Slavs or ancient Macedonians? Tito creation for getting Macedonia under SFRJ...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Glauk View Post
    The master of albanian language haha... i have seen this idiotic thinking that Albanians don't understand each other quite a lot of time and it’s mostly by sklavs

First we are from caucus, then from North Africa, Dacians, now we are ex roman legionaries? What is next? Chinese travelers

It's utterly hilarious Macedonians questioning Albanian identity, Serbs? Okay, they atleast have some identity and historic ties to Balkans, but Macedonians? It's so pathethic. If you ask random guys from Macedonia, most of them wont tell you what their origins are, they dont know if their slav or what. Macedonia was Greek region, which has fallen, Bulgarians took over this land, and that's how FYROManians were created.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2024 @ 06:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Abruzzo
    Y-DNA
    Bessi tribe
    Hero
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Yes give me more, I want to be educated, since your language and religion is no older than 150 years. You guys are Slavs or ancient Macedonians? Tito creation for getting Macedonia under SFRJ...
    Yes tito created us , what year is that ? 1948 ?
    You have newspapper from 1899 year https://imgur.com/a/DF2gGIf.
    Last two sentences you can read about Macedonians...
    If you want 17th century i will post you also proves or 16 ,15,14,13,12,11,10,9 etc...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes tito created us , what year is that ? 1948 ?
    You have newspapper from 1899 year https://imgur.com/a/DF2gGIf.
    Last two sentences you can read about Macedonians...
    If you want 17th century i will post you also proves or 16 ,15,14,13,12,11,10,9 etc...
    Dude Macedonia can be mentioned throughout history, but this is not the Macedonia you guys created, this Macedonia is there because its considered to be still Greek province, not Slavic ethnostate. You cant even imagine how pathethic it is, you guys have been strongly brainwashed, you cant imagine how. All mentions of your real alphabet and Makedonska Crkva is no older than 150 years and that's a fact. I don't know why its a problem for you guys to accept you guys are Bulgarians, they are well respected and have rich history and identity.

Bulgaria was widespread through Macedonia most of the times, Ottoman empire excluded, look how rapant it was.. Now tell me, where does you imaginary Macedonia is.

Also you didnt answer my question, do you consider yourself as a Slav or ancient Macedonian? Many of my Macedonian friend seem never answer this question and quick switch the topic.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Abruzzo
    Y-DNA
    Bessi tribe
    Hero
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Glauk View Post

Its not about Serbian historians ...First of all nothing works for your benefit about case "Illyrian" ,first there is not evidence that Albanian language is Illyrian,but in fact there is tons of slavic toponyms in Albania who were changed or still exists, second Illyrians were the most numerous people on Balkan, so who is most speaking language on Balkans today? Ofcourse slavic ,Polibie says that Illyrian and Thracian language is Macedonian dialect...So we can understand eachother on Balkans from Black Sea to Adriatic sea(Territories where live Illyrians,Macedonian,Thracians) all people,but you can't?Roman ancient historians described Illyrians like very tall people , in fact Albanians are shorter people on Balkans ...Tallest is Montenegrins and Bosnians from Hercegnovi also Serbians , i think Montenegrins are second tallest people in world after Netherlands...
    Cheers!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Abruzzo
    Y-DNA
    Bessi tribe
    Hero
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dude Macedonia can be mentioned throughout history, but this is not the Macedonia you guys created, this Macedonia is there because its considered to be still Greek province, not Slavic ethnostate. You cant even imagine how pathethic it is, you guys have been strongly brainwashed, you cant imagine how. All mentions of your real alphabet and Makedonska Crkva is no older than 150 years and that's a fact. I don't know why its a problem for you guys to accept you guys are Bulgarians, they are well respected and have rich history and identity.

Bulgaria was widespread through Macedonia most of the times, Ottoman empire excluded, look how rapant it was.. Now tell me, where does you imaginary Macedonia is.

Also you didnt answer my question, do you consider yourself as a Slav or ancient Macedonian? Many of my Macedonian friend seem never answer this question and quick switch the topic.

Hahaha im giving you proves and you still farting , Macedonia never was Greek province , even in "Greek Macedonia" there were 90% Macedonians just south parts had Greeks...
    You have Hungary Military map of ethnicities from 1912 year https://imgur.com/a/pl6sOKb.
    You have Augustinos Kandiotis, Metropolite of Florina who admits https://imgur.com/a/RuHDmVB
    You have Nikos Filis Greece politics who admits that became Greek after Bucharest agreement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfut8vdecAk

Im not saying we were not under Bulgarian occupation, what that means there were not Macedonians because they were occupied?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hahaha im giving you proves and you still farting , Macedonia never was Greek province , even in "Greek Macedonia" there were 90% Macedonians just south parts had Greeks...
    You have Hungary Military map of ethnicities from 1912 year https://imgur.com/a/pl6sOKb.
    You have Augustinos Kandiotis, Metropolite of Florina who admits https://imgur.com/a/RuHDmVB
    You have Nikos Filis Greece politics who admits that became Greek after Bucharest agreement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfut8vdecAk

Im not saying we were not under Bulgarian occupation, what that means there were not Macedonians because they were occupied?
    Looool, so much bullshit dude And yes, Macedonia was Greek province, it's like saying people from Vojvodina are not Serb but Vojvodinians lol, Macedonia as Vojvodina is a region in a country, same as was Macedonia, they called themself Greeks from Macedonia, but keep living in your dreams dude. And you still didnt answer my question, how funny is that.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information